CONGRATS!
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    Pretty! Congrats!

• Options
    edited May 2011
    congratulations J! I'm really happy for you :)
  • Options
    You look so lovely and happy and perfect! It looks like an absolutely amazing day :) Congrats!
  • Options
    I  haven't been on SB for a while but I LOVE LOVE LOVE your pictures - you have gotten me all excited for wedding day all over.

The BM dresses are too cute, cheesecake looked ah-mazing...congrats on the big day definitely looked wonderful!
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pro-pictures-pip-heavy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:bfb39cc5-84a6-4681-b765-32d4f53c2836Post:2c99eda2-b5ee-43a4-b184-0aa6de8f8d46">Re: I have pro pictures! (PIP heavy)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Popping in to say <strong>you are the cutest thing ever.</strong> Congrats J =)
    Posted by arbolita[/QUOTE]

No way, did you SEE the little boy in the photobooth?!  Haha, but thank you :)

Any, they're from David's Bridal and they have them in lots of colors!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pro-pictures-pip-heavy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:bfb39cc5-84a6-4681-b765-32d4f53c2836Post:fb027e67-139b-49cf-b14a-fc4b48ecd0ca">Re: I have pro pictures! (PIP heavy)</a>:
    [QUOTE]congratulations J! I'm really happy for you :)
    Posted by vallyhoo[/QUOTE]

HOLY SHIIT IT'S VALLY!  HI VALLY!

Thanks everyone!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pro-pictures-pip-heavy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:bfb39cc5-84a6-4681-b765-32d4f53c2836Post:640ccf1d-9fbe-414d-932c-7050fd6ebe47">Re: I have pro pictures! (PIP heavy)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I have pro pictures! (PIP heavy) : No way, did you SEE the little boy in the photobooth?!  Haha, but thank you :) Any, they're from David's Bridal and they have them in lots of colors!
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Awesome, thanks =D</div>
  • Options
    Everything looks so pretty! I loved the different color BM dresses together :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Small world - I'm getting married in that park, and am SO excited to get awesome pictures in the same locations as you!!  And was that The Pearl you were in?
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Dear Mrs. J&K, You're just the most beautiful bride! I'm so glad you had SP's awesome photography skills there to capture your gorgeous dress, hair, flowers, smile, jewelry, details and joy! Now please send me those shoes. Love, Julez
  • Options
    J, you (and half of FB) know how much I love your pics! Everything was so stunningly beautiful and wonderfully shot. Congrats a million times over! <3

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pro-pictures-pip-heavy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:bfb39cc5-84a6-4681-b765-32d4f53c2836Post:bdf864f9-8b74-4b77-b1c8-681f8c73be43">Re: I have pro pictures! (PIP heavy)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Small world - I'm getting married in that park, and am SO excited to get awesome pictures in the same locations as you!!  And was that The Pearl you were in?
    Posted by kyurcek[/QUOTE]

Oh, how cool!  Love that park :)  And yes, it was The Pearl! 

Dear Julez,
    Can you fit your feet into a size 6?  If so, I'd be happy to let you borrow my shoes.  If not, sorry :(  Try DB :)

Love,
    Mrs. J&K

Beatles, it's true!  SP is amazing and so is the person that second shot for her.  Thank you :)

• Options
    YAY! I'll be honest. I don't remember if I commented in this thread yet or not. But holy crapola, you are adorable! And gorgeous! I love the pictures (and I stalked most of them early thanks to fb.) ha

Could the weather have been any better?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards