Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

SA Wednesday

I definitely got lost on my way home from the G2G because I'm too cheap to take the toll road through the airport like my Iphone told me. 

Also, When I got home I blocked someone on FB. I feel a little better now.

Re: SA Wednesday

• Options
    Sorry you got lost! Yay for more secure online interactions.

I had an awesome time last night AND made it to Target to nab one of the last two of a product that is Jeremy's final Christmas gift- I've thrown in the towel on making things now that we're 3 days out! Too many gifts left to wrap- but it's all downhill from here :)
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-66?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:1bc1aef9-77b2-4ae0-b709-26ebeb7c6ea4Post:1f3d8329-9187-4680-beb8-bb6a31f7fe4a">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry you got lost! Yay for more secure online interactions. I had an awesome time last night AND made it to <strong>Target to nab one of the last two of a product that is Jeremy's final Christmas gift</strong>- I've thrown in the towel on making things now that we're 3 days out! Too many gifts left to wrap- but it's all downhill from here :)
    Posted by kristan1022[/QUOTE]

<div>Yay for awesome timing! 

Also...google map directions suck. This is twice that it's taken me the long way around to a customers office.</div>
  • Options
    Google maps on your phone??

I've started resorting to just pulling up Mapquest directions and printing them out... not so green, but they are more reliable in my experience.
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-66?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:1bc1aef9-77b2-4ae0-b709-26ebeb7c6ea4Post:95f5fa90-accf-40a6-84bb-2bb151efcb35">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Google maps on your phone?? I've started resorting to just pulling up Mapquest directions and printing them out... not so green, but they are more reliable in my experience.

<div>No, I print out google maps before I leave the office. 

I think I just need to invest in a GPS.</div>
  • Options
    I got lost leaving the G2G, cause I took the wrong street out of Grapevine Mills, and ended up on SB121 instead of NB. I blame myself for jamming to NKOTB and not paying attention.

I have to clean house from top to bottom tonight, while entertaining Bratty McBratterson and trying to keep him from eating anything.

I had a lot of fun with you girls last night, and Kathleen I LOVE my ornaments. I actually have a black tree with red everything on it that my little TTU snowman is going to make his new home on :D
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    Um, Wendi, what's with the sig icon?
    Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-66?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:1bc1aef9-77b2-4ae0-b709-26ebeb7c6ea4Post:55f261c1-0e47-48c0-9bff-9afe665d3b37">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Um, Wendi, what's with the sig icon?
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]

<div>LMAO!</div><div>
    </div><div>I have a GPS but I never plug it in... it would help me tremendously.</div>
  • Options

Booze-fueled icon change. Pictures of the "children" I birthed are coming soon.

~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-66?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:1bc1aef9-77b2-4ae0-b709-26ebeb7c6ea4Post:27e1c039-e2a4-4ece-8f48-e493083de8da">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: SA Wednesday : LMAO! I have a GPS but I never plug it in... it would help me tremendously.

<div>GTG joke?  =(</div><div>
    </div><div>Edit: Ah.  What's really funny is that my mind didn't go to natural birthing, but natural birth control.</div>
    Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-66?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:1bc1aef9-77b2-4ae0-b709-26ebeb7c6ea4Post:16bd2e45-d164-42a8-a5ed-d7293369ffbf">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: SA Wednesday : GTG joke?  =( Edit: Ah.  What's really funny is that my mind didn't go to natural birthing, but natural birth control.

HAHA Natural BC, like "just the tip". I keed, I keed. I am bad today. Yes, it was a G2G joke. I wish you could have been there, but I understand your need to not be on the road for a day during your vacay.

On a side note, holy Plus-Sized thread, Batman. I am only 4 pages into that this morning, and my brain is about to explode.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-66?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:1bc1aef9-77b2-4ae0-b709-26ebeb7c6ea4Post:ae439b50-7701-41eb-905d-5b6e66a4d7ca">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: SA Wednesday : HAHA Natural BC, like "just the tip". I keed, I keed. I am bad today. Yes, it was a G2G joke. I wish you could have been there, but I understand your need to not be on the road for a day during your vacay. On a side note, holy Plus-Sized thread, Batman. I am only 4 pages into that this morning, and my brain is about to explode.
    Posted by FebDallasBride[/QUOTE]

<div>I always forget about that.  I just lurk on the lifestyle boards on TN... which are considerably less dramatic.</div><div>
    </div><div>Also, cupcakes soon?</div>
    Anniversary

• Options
    Yes, please to cupcakes. Might have to wait til after my weigh-in with my trainer around New Years. He has me on a plan to drop 15 lbs by then, and so far I have been steadily dropping...
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • Options
    Wendi-I'm glad you liked your ornaments!! Also, love the sig. Awesome-ness.

On my way back from my customers office this morning they played Destiny's Child I think it was the "Ladies leave your men at home" song. I was LOVING that. 

Yea..I bet there will be more PS drama today.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-66?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:1bc1aef9-77b2-4ae0-b709-26ebeb7c6ea4Post:db4acda4-7f39-472f-848b-bbc45c8d6b16">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes, please to cupcakes. Might have to wait til after my weigh-in with my trainer around New Years. He has me on a plan to drop 15 lbs by then, and so far I have been steadily dropping...

<div>Yay for weight loss!</div><div>
    </div><div>Girl, we can wait 'til after your wedding if you want.  ;)  I need to get back on track with working out.</div>
    Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-66?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:1bc1aef9-77b2-4ae0-b709-26ebeb7c6ea4Post:c4e1be44-2424-4717-be19-6a2323e5fbf3">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: SA Wednesday : Yay for weight loss! Girl, we can wait 'til after your wedding if you want.  ;)  I need to get back on track with working out.

Oh that may be even better, considering when I went to do my bridals my dress wouldn't zip up. It fit perfectly in May, but with Ed being home I got lethargic and spent a few months being VERY bad with my diet.

Kathleen, I am totally counting on more drama there today. I am SO bored!
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • Options
    I'm missing the drama threads, but that is probably good, as I need to get off my butt and get back to Dallas.
    Anniversary

• Options
    I just waded through probably 20% of the hilarity over there and must say that it is making my last day of work before the break FLY by. Now I just need to not get caught perusing the drama from the llamas.
  • Options
    I'm late to the party this morning!!! I had a blast last night as well, and am so glad I got the change to finally meet you ladies. Wendi ~ the wine ladies are already hanging on the tree! AND, I'm a Red Raider too! How did I not know that about you, and how did I miss seeing your ornament last night? And that totally rocks you were jamming to NKOTB! And, I must admit, I stayed up way to late last night reading PS threads!
  • Options
    I loved finally meeting you, Kylie! And I think I had seen your mention being a TECH girl a while back but it totally just slipped my mind last night.

So I am sitting here, with my final paycheck stub trying to get a head start on my taxes. It's too confusing this year now that I have mortgage stuff to factor in, so I am already flustered. I really don't want to pay H&R Block to do this after the new year.

I'm hungry, and really want something other than this tomato soup I brought with me.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • Options
    Eugh, I need to work out.  I finally re-joined my gym at work this week because they had a $0 re-join fee for December, but I have yet to go.  It's been something every.single.day.  Can't wait to get back into the habit.  I need to lose 20 lbs by May just for my dress to fit. @_@

Kylie it didn't register with me that you were a Tech girl as well! If you mentioned it before I completely forgot about it.  Wohoo!

Glad everyone had fun last night.... wish I could have gone!  After my day at work yesterday, I could have used a drink. :P
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I had a great time meeting you ladies last night.  Sorry I had to leave a little early though. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wendi-Looks like it may be drama free today. *knock on wood*

Today has been ridiculous. RIDICULOUS. 
    *sigh*
  • Options
    Yes, it's boring all over. I am trying to find something to do at this point. Is there anything in crazy Bumpie Land worth reading?
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • Options
    I need to start posting on this board more! I'm on March 2012 all the time but would love to chat more with you girls who are close by Smile.

Winchic and FebDallasBride, I went to Texas Tech, too! Not sure if I said that before.

As for the GPS discussion, I have one and I still use printed out Google maps. Anytime I use the GPS I end up yelling at it and getting lost anyway. lol
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I totally yell at my GPS. We went on a family trip to CO last summer and that stupid British guy on the TomTom tried to guide us up the side of a mountain and off a cliff. It was scary!
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-66?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:1bc1aef9-77b2-4ae0-b709-26ebeb7c6ea4Post:76e49f71-c4ac-42ca-be53-166be2a6942f">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes, it's boring all over. I am trying to find something to do at this point. Is there anything in crazy Bumpie Land worth reading?

<div>There was a woman who went on the Getting Pregnant board on TN asking for advice on how NOT to get pregnant (and giving a really long, really dumb story in the process), but she DD after the girls there pointed out that they didn't really want to hear about how she doesn't want to get pregnant.</div>
    Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-66?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:1bc1aef9-77b2-4ae0-b709-26ebeb7c6ea4Post:52386935-7e89-4877-b362-6313da6e58d3">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I need to start posting on this board more! </strong>I'm on March 2012 all the time but would love to chat more with you girls who are close by  . Winchic and FebDallasBride, I went to Texas Tech, too! Not sure if I said that before. As for the GPS discussion, I have one and I still use printed out Google maps. Anytime I use the GPS I end up yelling at it and getting lost anyway. lol
    Posted by elidellio[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes! As Amanda said, We need more friends. This board has been way too dead lately. </div><div>
    </div><div>I need to go find the link to the thread I was telling ya'll about last night. I think you would find it amusing Wendi.</div>
  • Options
    I'm sad face that I missed the G2G.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    crash2729crash2729 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Linky
    This is an old thread but I laughed my butt off.

ETA:We missed you angela!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-66?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:1bc1aef9-77b2-4ae0-b709-26ebeb7c6ea4Post:ad153376-885d-42a6-b4ae-f2e11683d1dc">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Linky <strong>This is an old thread but I laughed my butt off.</strong> ETA:We missed you angela!
    Posted by crash2729[/QUOTE]

<div>bahahahahahahahaha. Everyone in my office now thinks I'm crazy because I was laughing so hard at this.</div>
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards