Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Say Anything Wednesday

2»

Re: Say Anything Wednesday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it's super cute!  I'd totally wear it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Its not too short, especially with you pair it with some fun colored tights. Purple or dark green???
  • Options
    kris928kris928 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Its cute and definitely not too short!
  • Options
    btweety04btweety04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am already frustrated with the job search. I just graduated in Dec. and it seems like every lab job I find is either for a high school diploma or an advanced degree such as a Masters. Why is it so hard to find something for a BS degree? I just want to find something in a chemical lab or a microbiology lab along the lines of research.

Sorry for the rant ladies, it's just aggravating to think with all the school I went through that finding a job isn't a little easier.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

To add to the Biggest Loser comments... I was kind of hoping the other one out of that team would go home.  I think the one that left might have had a shot at changing her life without the other half there.  I don't think the one that stayed will change and so she won't be there for long.  If that's the way they wanted it... whatever.

• Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Julie - I'll be thinking about you

Marissa - Cute! I also think tights would be really fun

btweety - I have two master's degrees (I graduated last August) and I still haven't been able to find anything full time. It's just a really sucky time to be looking for a job.

My SA is that I miss some of the old girls (appletango, JustinandLindsay). Where are you guys?
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So I will post this here so as not to bring down AW Thursday....

We had to talk my mom to into staying in the hospital once I arrived yesterday.  It took us awhile.  She would start crying and saying that she wanted to go home.  It was not a fun experience.  At least my dad will say he's going to stay if they say they want to admit him.  I don't know what else they are going to do for her yet but I will say that, the more I think about it, the more frustrated I am with her doctor's office.  Both her father and paternal grandmother had strokes and I know she marked it on her family history form.  When the vertigo didn't go away after two weeks and she went in, that should have been looked at in my opinion.  I don't think my mother was ever asked about the possibility of a stroke. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards