Florida-Central Florida
Options

~*CONFESSION FRIDAY*~

I confess that I am so going to buy a bump it this afternoon... they sell them at walgreens now !!! (thanks amanda) LOL
**Blog Sale - UPDATED 04/03/2012**
First weight loss goal - 40lbs... DONE! Second weight loss goal - 17lbs... LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: ~*CONFESSION FRIDAY*~

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that the only way I fit in my skinny jeans this morning was bc I put spanx on. Lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that as I get closer and closer to the wedding, I become more and more useless at work. I confess that I get very irritated when there are stupid drivers on the road. I confess that I'm a tiny but worried of how Lola will react when we pick up Mia. I confess that I hate that FI is going out of town for 10 days, but I know I'll get a lot done. I confess that I love confessing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay, Bumpits!! LOL... I was like, "Dang, I wish I had her number!! I'd so make a Bumpit related phone call right now!!"I confess that I don't want to go work on my classroom... but there's nothing better to do at home.I confess I'm scared of my doctor's appt on 8/13 because I've gained weight from last year... and last year I got a lecture about gaining weight from the year before. :o( Boooooo. Not good for the self esteem.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am re-evaluating something in my life right now.  This decision is long overdue. 
  • Options
    rosepourprerosepourpre member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that the process is moving along smoothly, I'm a little scared that buying a house is a stupid idea.
  • Options
    Blonde407Blonde407 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I am drinking a starbucks raspberry latte and eating a scone and don't get a crapola that they are both fatting as heck lol
    First weight loss goal - 40lbs... DONE! Second weight loss goal - 17lbs... LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jessica - get your bump-it at BB&B! Use a coupon! Be cheap :)I confess I'm buying a bump it for my bpics on Aug 15th!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    People are gonna be so jealous of our bump its Devon lol.  How much are they at BBB?  They are 9.99 at Walgreens and I have a 15% off coopon... but if they are 9.99 at BBB well then that would save me another 0.50 !! lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also confess that I plan on wearing my über bumpit at my wedding :X
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That was uber. Stupid not and not workin with special characters.
  • Options
    lacij3lacij3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that after my work meeting today I am going to spend all day shopping to decorate our new house.I confess that I HATE the bedding we registered for and received.  I just went with it because DH liked it so much.  I confess I told him last night and he laughed because he really didn't care.I confess that I plan on drinking so much Blue Moon and eating so many Blue Crabs tonight that I will be no use painting tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I just ordered three pairs of shoes on Dillards.com.  CLEARANCE is my favorite word - EVER :) I confess that the MOST exciting part of all this wedding nonsense is the fact that I get to be married to the most awesome, sweetest, loving, hottest guy ever AND we get to have sleepovers for the REST OF OUR LIVES. I confess that I used way too many capital letters in these confesstions. :)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I use "lol" way too much :-) (was holding back an lol there) I confess a girl just came in my office and I couldn't stop staring at her... she was beautiful and she smelled so good... and I caught myself checking out her butt when she walked out LOL 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I went shopping at Macy's yesterday even though we are supposed to be saving money to pay off the wedding. I only spent $35 and got an apple bottoms dress and top, so I justify the shopping because I got a good deal! I confess that I spend all day researching stuff about our HM cruise. I am looking forward to the HM more than the actual wedding. In my mind my FI has been my DH for years we just don't have the papers to show for it!
  • Options
    Amy00005Amy00005 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I must confess that I enjoyed reading everyone else's confessions before posting on here. I must also confess that: -my work is probably one of the most boring places to work because business is so slow! - that I am not looking forward to the phone conversation with my Dad during lunch today  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess my original confession was probably a bit too deep for a wedding message board!   :) I confess I have an unnatural addiction to Pep-o-mint lifesavers.  I eat them ALL day long!!!! 
  • Options
    SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I've gained so much weight since the wedding that I can barely squeeze into my clothes.I confess that I bought some makeup from Studio Cara on Wednesday, but I bought it on my debit card and not our credit card so that Steve wouldn't see how much I spent. (I'm obsessed with her eyeshadows, but I don't think guys would understand spending like $12 on each eyeshadow haha!)I confess that I always dread going to my grandparents' house because all they talk about is God. They are the sweetest people ever, but I get tired of having the same conversations over and over again about how God wants me to be a stay at home mom or something. Please don't presume to tell me what God wants.I confess that I want Power to elaborate on her confession.I confess that I am uber (it worked for me, breaks! lol) excited about Kim's wedding.I confess I love it when Evie calls me SG.I confess that I am angry at Professor Gates.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i confess i miss ny a lot (thats where I'm from). and i thought the plan was to move back there right after the honeymoon. but last night FI said that if he can get a raise at work that we should buy a house come this fall and stay here for another 5 years. the idea of staying here 5 more years makes me sad but the idea of finally getting a house makes me really happy. sigh.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm super excited about my shower tonight... except that a lot of FI's family that I've only met once will be there... including his 89 yr old grandma... oh also, its a lingerie shower.... I confess that I really want to get another tattoo and might get it while all my BFF's are in town this weekend! I don't have the money for it, so I might just get something really small. I confess that I accidently spend $195 on my hair cut and color and cried when I walked out because I really wasn't planning on it being that expensive :( I really love it... but the salon I went to was grossly over-priced :(
  • Options
    SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kim, $195 is totally worth it if you love your hair. You wear your hair EVERY DAY! It's not like you spent a ton of money on a shirt you are going to wear every other week! :)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sarah... we should start working out together... we live like 5 minutes from each other !  I ride my bike every night in my neighborhood.  You could come over on nights Aaron has to work and ride his bike :-) I confess I spent $200 yesterday at gap.com and PRAY the package doesn't come on one of aaron's day off next week :-\
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sarah... thank you for pointing that out to Kim... now I don't feel bad on how much I spend on my hair every 7 weeks lol 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I want to see Kim's new hair. I confess that I'm going to work out a minimum of 5 days a week and I seem to be sticking with it! I confess I'm not eating fast food more than once every other week until the wedding. (I used to be like every other day). I confess that I'm really glad my hair is my natural color and it only costs me $35 to get it cut every 2-3 months :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm obsessed with tweeting. Lol. If you follow me, youuuu know.
  • Options
    mruiz0128mruiz0128 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I tell myself everyday I am going to go to the gym and come up with some excuse not to go.I confess Im not sure if being in FL is the right thing for us. Maybe we should have moved to NYC.I confess that I  have a bump it, put it in my hair for a wedding and took it out bc I couldnt make it look nice!I confess I really want to go grab taco bell for lunch but am thinking a PB and J is better for me
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    skhynesskhynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am kind of sad to write the check for the house today.  It's the biggest check I have ever written and my savings that I've worked so hard for will be very depleted.  Of course it's for a house so I get something great in return, it's just writing that check and seeing my bank statement will be a little tough!I confess I want DH to accept the job he was offered even though it's not really what he wants to do because we need the money and he gets 4 weeks of vacation! 
    Claire Elisabeth born at 27w1d on 2/20/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am jealous of DH's summers off from teaching.  It makes me give him lots of "to do's" so I feel like he isn't just relaxing all day while I work.I also confess that I gave my BFF a Bumpit for part of her bday gift last weekend, although she hasn't figured out how to work it yet.
  • Options
    mruiz0128mruiz0128 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I just ate my PB&J and was not satisfied so I am now eating popcorn with hot sauce!I confess I just got online to post this... man my life!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    rosepourprerosepourpre member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I've considered wearing a wig to the wedding because I want to wear a veil but really don't want to grow my hair out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards