Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!

Re: Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!

• Options

Where did you get engaged? We got engaged in Disney World

How long have you been engaged? We were engaged 23 months.

Anniversary
  • Options
    <div>I have been engaged for 9 months.  I was throwing my fiancee a surprise party for his 25th birthday.  I invited all of his family and our friends.  I left the invitation up on my facebook and he had seen it. He reversed the surprise by adding my family and friends to the party and surprised me at his surprise party in front of everyone <3  We are getting married May 24, 2013!</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_kleinfeld-bridal-giveaway-day-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:09bd3f15-07bd-42da-86f8-cc32b4626c7bPost:e2239e1a-bc06-451e-a4ec-1cd462ac3364">Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It is the last day of our week long Kleinfeld giveaways! Since it is Friday, we wanted to end the week big. Today you have the chance to win the “Off the Market” hoodie. It is beyond adorable, and I want it in every color. 3 winners will be picked at random. Answer these questions to enter: Where did you get engaged? How long have you been engaged? Giveaway details:   Answer the questions on this board and be automatically entered to win one of 3 “Off the Market ” hoodies. Contest will run from Friday, August 31th at 10:00am EST to Friday, August   31st at 11:59pm. Winners must live within the United States. Have you checked out The Kleinfeld Bridal Shop yet? <a href="http://shop.kleinfeldbridal.com/" rel="nofollow">http://shop.kleinfeldbridal.com/</a>
    Posted by Knot Lili[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    We got engaged on the beach on February 18, 2012! We've been happily engaged for 6 months! We will be greeting married in 7 months and 1 week! Can't wait until 4/6/13!!!!!!
  • Options

Where did you get engaged? In a canoe in the middle of the lake in Deep Creek, MD

How long have you been engaged? 3 months - since 5/25/12

• Options
    We got engaged at my parents house, in the living room. My future hubby made a video with a bunch of pictures of us and asked me to marry him at the end of it. We have been engaged for over a year now :
  • Options

Where did you get engaged? Where we first kissed,he proposed on 11.11.11 @ 11:11 am

How long have you been engaged? 9 months! :) 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Where did you get engaged?

We got engaged inthe living room of our home, very simple and sweet. 

How long have you been engaged?

Since December 2010

• Options
    Where Did You Get Engaged? In our home, livingroom. Total surprise at Christmas time, I was expecting an iPad! Engaged on December 30, 2011

How long have you been engaged? Engaged for 245 days!!  121 days to go!!!! So excited!!!!
  • Options
    Where did you get engaged? My Kitchen :) 

How long have you been engaged? a year and a half <3
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Where did you get engaged? At home after a date downtown to see Transiberian Orchestra and have dinner. How long have you been engaged? Engaged on December 23, 2011 (about 8 months) and getting married August 3, 2013.
  • Options
    I got engaged on the rooftop of The Canary Hotel in Santa Barbara over Valentine's Day weekend last year. Engaged for 18 months :
  • Options
    I got engaged at our favorite fishing spot on Percy Preist lake in Nashville Tn! We've been engaged for about 7 months!
  • Options
    We got engaged at the Paris Hotel in Vegas, my ring came to the table in an eiffel tower on a silver platter - it was very romantic! We have been engaged for four months and are getting married September 14, 2012!
  • Options
    We were engaged on September 17, 2011. And engaged for a total of 8 1/2 months.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I have been engaged for alittle over a month and I got engaged at sunset on the dock over looking Barnegat Bay in NJ. We are getting married September 21, 2013. Our wedding date is my grandparents 67th Annv and my fiancs godmothers 22nd.
  • Options

Kay Jewelers in Noblesville IN

We got engaged Septemer 24, 2011 and will be married September 29, 2012

• Options
    I got engaged at home in my bedroom. I have been engaged for almost 3 months.  We are getting married September 28th 2013.
  • Options
    I was proposed to on August 20, 2011 and we are tying The Knot on June 22, 2013!!!! He walked in the door with a rose in hand and right there asked me to spend the rest of our lives together. 3
  • Options
    My fianc proposed in front of my parents when he he was in leave in the army. He proposed on St. Patricks Day 31712.
  • Options
    We got engaged in our kitchen :) We've been engaged for 6 months - wedding's in May!!!!
  • Options
    We got engaged while we were on vacation on Martha's Vineyard. He proposed to me on our 2 year anniversary!  We've been engaged for 5 months.
    KB
  • Options
    I got engaged at Harbor Island Park in Mamaroneck, NY, the day before Christmas Eve (my favorite holiday) He proposed there, since that is where we had our first kiss.

We have been engaged for 8 months! The wedding is less than 9 months away!!!
  • Options
    We got engaged at Lake Needwood in Rockville, MD. We got engaged on July 15, 2008, so we have been engaged for 4 years, 1 month, and 16 days. Getting married next fall!
  • Options
    We got engaged in November 2010 on our first vacation together on a cruise to the Bahamas!! And we won't be married untill summer 2013!!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    We got engaged in his living room while we were packing for our trip to Jamaica which was his Christmas gift to me. We have been engaged for 6 months. :
  • Options
    We got engaged at the beach in Destin, FL. We have been engaged for a year and 3 months.:
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

We got engaged at the Chart House in Coconut Grove in Miami.

We've been engaged for 14 months!

• Options
    We were engaged on November 6, 2011. We were walking our dog in our neighborhood in Boston. We stopped along the waterfront and my fianc called our dog over to me. The ring was on his collar with a note that said "Will you marry me?" We have been engaged about 10 months, we get married September 29, 2012 in Newport, RI.
  • Options
    I was engaged at a retreat center on the St Johns river in Jacksonville fl called marywood, I have been engaged for nine long months now.
  • Options
    We got engaged at Shenandoah National Park at Overall Run Falls in Virginia.

We have been engaged since May 26, 2012  and will be getting married on April 19, 2013
    Visit Caribbean.weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards