Michigan-Detroit
Options

Seating chart poster template

Does anyone have one of these? I keep looking online, but all the ones I find have malware, are no longer there, or I have to order my seating chart through them. I want to use a poster instead of place cards & just get it printed at kinkos. I've been trying to do it in word, but its just not formatting correctly. 
Thank you!!!
P.S. I don't have microsoft publisher, so I can't use any of those files, unless it is converted.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Seating chart poster template

• Options
    Do you have powerpoint? I bet you'd have better luck doing a seating chart in that.
  • Options
    Entropic, I think she means one of those giant boards that you post with everyone's names and table settings - instead of place cards.

I don't have one, I'm sorry :(
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I know you can buy templates on Etsy, but I have no idea howto make one, sry.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    We just used Word, took it to Staples and had the guy use the program they use to adjust everything.  It did take about 45 minutes and 6 prints to get it right but we did it!  In the end it cost us $45 I believe.  They sent it off for printing, mounting and laminating and we picked it up 4 days later.  If you do go that rough take your laptop to make corrections and bring a USB drive so that you can transfer.  The people at Staples were very helpful and understanding, DH was the one getting frustrated (I just ignored him :) ).  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards