New Jersey
Options

Melissa721

Can someone be IP banned?  Cooch keeps violating the TOS against me, and should have all her accounts banned.It is probably the same person whos POS FI emailed me.  One of these days, I will post his name.TOS No strong, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise harmful language. No libelous, defamatory, or otherwise tortuous language. No harassing, intimidating, stalking, or threatening other community members

Re: Melissa721

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What did she do now?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Probably referring to this: From: Chooch&friends Date: 9/28/2009 at 11:34 AM Brad is a creepy weirdo. Strange I tell ya. Alot of things he says come off real creepy. I don't think he has any balls.The way he speaks of his neice is kind of weird in my opinion. Sounds kind of pedophile to me.It's like a bad accident, you can't help but look.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ouch. that is kind of unnecessary.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    agreed. this person is rather raunchy and unnecessarily rude sometimes.
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Also in caketime's NWR: dog & cat post.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh didn't see that one until now...I hope I didn't stir anything else up by posting that one. Maybe I should DD? haha
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yikes that one is even worse! Brad didn't even warrant those nasty messages.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Didn't melissa resign as Mod?
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes she did...not sure if they replaced her yet.
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    and this is why I dont want to post personal information on here anymore, you have crazy biotches like this around.Between this crazy biotch and the wanna be guido FI emailing harrassing me, why would I ever post anything personal on here
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Brad - I agree that this person is out of line and unnecessarily rude. But this doesn't have anything to do with you giving personal information on here. So please quit it with that excuse.
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Agreed, Chelsea. And ethnic slurs (you know, guido) are probably against the TOS too, sweetheart.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    brad, i probably missed the original story but why was he emailing you?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've had some creepy messages from TK too Brad so I understand the not posting personal information.  I feel bad being the only knottie without a bio or a pic but there are crazies out there for sure!
  • Options
    melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Between this crazy biotch and the wanna be guido FI emailing harrassing meYou want her banned, but think this is OK? If she gets banned, they'll probably have to ban you, too, to be fair.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mrs spunky, it could be a reference to that person, who proudly calls them self guido on their twitter account
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well then I defer to Melissa's point. I'm not excusing Chooch or whomever's FI emailed you, seriously. But to come back using words just as harsh doesn't help the situation, or your case in trying to get that person banned.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    there is a pretty big difference, I did nothing to warrant her remarks, she is crazy cause she created an AE on a wedding website just to say really rude things, that is pretty crazy the biotch part is based on all the really rude things she says.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    the biotch part is based on all the really rude things she says.Unless I missed something the TOS don't say: No strong, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise harmful language, unless it's in retaliation.
  • Options
    melissa721melissa721 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I just got home from work. Did Jaime do anything about this? I still am a Mod bc they haven't replaced me yet. Let me catch up.

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks 

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

TFAS since February 2013--BFP on cycle 1!

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

SA #1 - Slightly abnormal shape, #2 - very low count

Follistim + IUI 3x = BFN, BFN, very late BFP with super low progesterone --> c/p

Moving on to long protocol IVF with ICSI and PGS in August 2014...how in the holy hell did I get here? FU 2IF.

• Options
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is the argument of a 5 year old. You're basically saying "She did it first." I'm just saying you'd have a much better case if you didn't do the exact same thing you're angry about.
  • Options
    melissa721melissa721 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Although I agree Brad should not respond, this person has only 12 posts mostly slinging insults. And he/she seems to have it out for Brad. Some of the comments are uncalled for.

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks 

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

TFAS since February 2013--BFP on cycle 1!

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

SA #1 - Slightly abnormal shape, #2 - very low count

Follistim + IUI 3x = BFN, BFN, very late BFP with super low progesterone --> c/p

Moving on to long protocol IVF with ICSI and PGS in August 2014...how in the holy hell did I get here? FU 2IF.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    melissa I have a couple Hawaii questions, can you email me at Yankeesdude65@yahoo.com
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    re: I did nothing to warrant the remarks...brad, I disagree, there has to be a reason why someone would call someone a name. Same with stereotypes, they are based on something. No one just walks up to someone and says I am going to call you a [insert whichever comment cooch said] for no reason.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    uppereast - good response. :o)
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    upper east =good answer
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    almost upper east, I did nothing to warrant them, that is true, but there has the be a REASON, and the reason I already stated the person is a crazy so and so
  • Options
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Although I agree Brad should not respond, this person has only 12 posts mostly slinging insults. And he/she seems to have it out for Brad. Some of the comments are uncalled for. Regardless, Brad also broke the TOS and should be banned.
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think the person targeted you in particular solely because she is crazy-- will you at least admit that it may also be because you can be a bit, um, frustrating and a bit of an easy target at times?  (You're always entitled to have and to state your opinions certainly, but you at least see that your stubborn nature sometimes doesn't make you friends, right?)Also, I would be careful about calling this chooch and her fiance too many names-- otherwise, at some point your tattletale-ing will become something of a pot/kettle/black situation.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    upper east, it may be frustrating cause I am the only dude here, since USER is married.  Maybe it is frustrating that I tell the truth and have a different persepective.  There are lots of things that outside the wedding word seem odd, but here are perfectly normal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards