Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

'New' knotties

2»

Re: 'New' knotties

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe we need to establish a night posting crew...and I might have to join it! I can almost NEVER knot at work anymore :-(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think that is a GREAT idea! Why should the daytime knotties have all of the fun? Just an idea. :) I would post at night when I can!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    SteelrsGrl92SteelrsGrl92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe we need to establish a night posting crewI agree Ashley! Count me in! my stupid BB doesnt let me on all the time @ work!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jek85jek85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am a new as well and have posted an intro a lil bit ago.  I was engaged in April and am planning a May 2011 wedding.  :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi everyone! I am new. I got engaged in May and have my date set for August 14, 2010. So far I have my ceremony site, reception site, and my dress off the check list, but I still have A LOT to do. If anyone has any suggestions for a good photographer I would appreciate it! I would really love to meet everyone! I haven't ever posted before. I am in nursing school so I really would have trouble posting durring the day, but I will try and make time in the evenings :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello and Welcome! Check the vendor stickie post at the top of the board...I personally recommend Dana Scheller for a photog...she's FANTASTIC! I just got my pics back like 2 weeks ago and I still can't stop looking at them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestion, I will check her out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you, all 'new' knotties for posting!! :)   Jump on in and chat if you feel like you want to... we want to get to know you and someone has to take over this Mod position when I move on eventually.
  • Options
    blush2422blush2422 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I would be considered new.  I posted an intro and a few specific posts for caterers and rehearsal dinner places.  I mostly just read the posts.......
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How fun!My FI and I have been engaged since August 13th and are getting married in Erie, PA (and this is the closest region to us!).  Just joined the Knot community and loving it all so far!! ;)Also... even though my siggy indicates a July 31st wedding we are potentially bumping it up to July 10th. Venue conflicts already! Haha! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm a late to post... but I'm new to the boards.:)  I read more than I post, I should start to share more often!
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    WOW! I'm so happy that all of you posted and said hi! I'll try to engage you guys in our chats more, but please feel free to jump in. It really is fun to get to know people int he same situation as you. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been engaged since the 4th of July, and my wedding is July 31, 2010. I try to reply to posts as often as possible, and even throw a few questions out there of my own. However, I am now an intern in a school full-time and have class Mondays and Thursdays. So, if you thought I was terrible with posting before, it is going to be really bad now! I will try my best, though! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards