Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Tacky Thursday - Tacky, Awkward or Weird Wedding Photos

2»

Re: Tacky Thursday - Tacky, Awkward or Weird Wedding Photos

• Options
    Soup - the sad part about all these photos is that these people do exist!

TXgurl.....the last one is just wtf.
    image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

• Options
    If I was in a wedding that asked me to pull my dress up and show my butt cheek...sorry, have a nice wedding without me.

And to all those pictures of the uh..exposed brides... wow. Just. Wow.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Wow these are hysterical... I can't stop lauging.

Anniversary

• Options
    I almost didn't chose my photographer beacuse he likes to be known as the "fun" photographer.  One of his signature photos is the bridal party passed out with beer bottles.  Ummm, no thanks.  and people seriously rave about this picture.  Really?!  I can't imagine looking at your wedding album 20 years from now and thinking that picture was a good idea.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_tacky-thursday-tacky-awkward-or-weird-wedding-photos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:7dc682bc-a2df-4eed-a3c5-057e6ec2aa0ePost:5461c550-8c0b-4c6d-8f37-67b2bc27bcb7">Re: Tacky Thursday - Tacky, Awkward or Weird Wedding Photos</a>:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by zoberg[/QUOTE]

I thought they had some missing teeth at first...
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Man, hoop skirts are clearly a BAD IDEA.
  • Options
    Some of her dress is missing!

• Options
    misshart00misshart00 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited April 2013
    The picture of the girls wrestling or whatever on the floor, one looks just like my SIL.
  • Options
    I nearly fell out of my chair at Jess's picture of groom with bride's face on his shirt, jacket open "flasher style." I'm sorry, but all I could think of was Alien chestbursters.
  • Options
    ok the last one made me laugh a lot. I would be okay with that one. I wouldn't give it to people, but it would make me laugh when i opened up the secret pocket inm y album. lol
    image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Post removed due to GBCK
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards