Snarky Brides
Options

AW - Pets edition

2»

Re: AW - Pets edition

• Options
    Here is my Abby, she is a 1 1/2 year old black lab. She is my shadow, especially when I am cooking, which is why she has cornstarch on her nose in the second picture.
  • Options
    (Sorry it's sideways - I'm on mobile and it was right side up in my phone, I swear!)

Margot is a sassy 1 year old mini schnauzer. Today, she learned a new trick: play dead! I'm excited about this because I only started teaching her yesterday. She won't do it for FI, though - I'm the authority figure in our house. :)

We'll be getting a sibling for her in the fall!
  • Options
    Misty, Benjamin and Mota :)

Anniversary

• Options
    zobird said:
    (Sorry it's sideways - I'm on mobile and it was right side up in my phone, I swear!) Margot is a sassy 1 year old mini schnauzer. Today, she learned a new trick: play dead! I'm excited about this because I only started teaching her yesterday. She won't do it for FI, though - I'm the authority figure in our house. :) We'll be getting a sibling for her in the fall!
    Aww, my Otis is a schnauzer, too! I love them!
  • Options
    Here's my dog at our pre-wedding photos and sleeping on the couch.

I love all the fur-babies.
  • Options
    NerdyLucyNerdyLucy member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited July 2013
    Atticus and Thomas....crap, I deleted Atticus

Officially hitched as of 10/25/13

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Atticus with a haircut

• Options
    I swear, my iPad isn't cooperating

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Here are both my kitties and my chickens, all in one pic:

imageimage
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    Love all the pictures! @jennifervola - are those puggles?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    astimmel said:
    Stupid Knot.  Anyway, here's the photos
    Winston sounds/looks familiar... Are you on HHC by any chance?
    @astimmel- I'm not on HHC, but occasionally on Chins and Hedgies.  I might have posted on HHC years ago when I first got him, but I think I just used it for information.  I've posted his pic here a couple of times before though.  

• Options
    edited July 2013
    @Angusaur No they are Chugs (chihuahua x pug)
  • Options

GAH! My phone does not want to cooperate in pulling pics to put up here! I'll repost when I can get images of my furry girls!

Squirt is a tuxedo short hair mix kitty. She's a sweet, loving cuddlebug, and purrs like a tractor. She likes to jump on the bed and cuddle so her head is in my hand to receive scratches.

Mops is a medium haired toffee colored tabby with a white kerchief. She's our "teenager," likes to do her own thing, vocalize her desire for food and attention. If you have some kind of deli meat or cooked meat, she wants to try a bite, and will reach up to tap you on the arm. Offer her a piece, and she will pull your hand closer to her mouth. She prefers attention when she can climb on the bed and head butt you.

Please send good vibes to my Squirty- we noticed last night she wasn't really touching her food (and she's on a restricted portion diet, normally gobbling up everything as fast as possible), and she's not eating much today. FI is carefully observing her, as she's otherwise acting normal, but this may mean a trip to the vet today or tomorrow to see if something is really wrong.

• Options
    @cmiles89, your puppy is so cute! Is he really drinking out of the water fountain himself? Awwwww.
  • Options
    AJuliaNJ said:
    @cmiles89, your puppy is so cute! Is he really drinking out of the water fountain himself? Awwwww.
    Thank you ^^ I wish he could do that! My mom was holding it for him though >< It was one you had to pump to prime it then keep pumping it. If it was a normal one he probably could have figured it out... he's so smart sometimes it's scary.
  • Options
    r&c14r&c14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper 5 Love Its
    Bandit(black) & Jayda(tabby) They snuggle like this on a daily basis in FI's spot on the couch while he's at work.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    OMG I love this thread!  I love everyone's furbabies, especially the hedgehog!

This is my dog Heidi.  She's a shih-tzu/terrier mix.  I adopted her from a rescue organization.

The above is her shortly after I adopted her.  She tore that poor Hippo into pieces.
    Below is her taking a nap with me

SaveSave
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards