Snarky Brides
Options

testing, testing... FFF

2»

Re: testing, testing... FFF

• Options
    @simplyfated, I cannot link anymore so was being vague. Look at Knottie Tech Help.
    THAT was an interesting read.

Can I flame the rule that we can't post links from the forums? I mean... what is the logical reason behind that rule?
    And can I also flame the the fact that I don't even know if I'm allowed to flame a TK rule without fear of repercussions?
  • Options
    I flame all the TK rules because no one will tell me what is/is not allowed under them.
    Don't worry guys, I have the Wedding Police AND the Whambulance on speed dial!
  • Options
    What's DD stand for?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    fre3doms said:
    What's DD stand for?
    Dirty Delete. Where the post, get mad at everyone when they don't like their opinions/facts/rules/ etc, and they delete.
  • Options
    huynhette said:
    Ok I am back. I attended a wedding yesterday. It was a beautiful location. I am happy for the bride and groom. Beautiful day, and of course it was successful because they got married. I enjoyed the chocolate fountain and dessert bar. But there were a couple things I would have done differently.

Etiquette breaches

12 chairs -80-100 guests. for ceremony. 25 people got the memo about blankets to sit on the ground. Other guests stood, squatted, and walked around awkwardly. ONE CHAIR EVERY BUTT.

They told had someone telling everyone that chairs were reserved for elder 49 and up. 1. Elderly is not 49. 2. still not enough chairs.

Reception - Ran out of paper plates. Last 30 people had to eat off of multiple dessert plates.

Personal preferences - All my peeves are about communication...
    If doing an outdoor ceremony, please figure out a way (good sound system etc) so that your guests can actually hear the ceremony. I know lots of brides are like I don't want people playing on their phones (I was one of them), well then make it so people can hear and engage in what is going on, straining to hear for 25 minutes is not fun, and people get bored/give up/ and will pull out their phones. I actually like hearing the ceremony.

If you will have tables released for lunch/dinner/ food buffet line, make sure people can actually hear this. 100 people in a room it gets a little loud.

Signage is helpful. Especially when at a giant state park, specific details on where to park is helpful.

As a wedding guest, I enjoy being able hear toasts, watch the cake cutting, watch the first dance. Please make an announcement if you are going to do these. B&Gs your guests love you and are happy for you and would like to participate too.

Ran out of PAPER PLATES?   Seriously? Paper plates?  What the...what?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards