August 2013 Weddings
Options

New to August 2013!

Hi, everyone! I was originally going to get married in July 2013, but have decided to do August instead. Some of my cousins (who are my best friends!) are doing study abroad next summer so I had to move the date back so they could come. 

Anyway, I've been with FI for over 6 years now and we've been engaged for over one - we got engaged in November 2010, but decided it was good to have a long engagement so that we could finish school. 

After such a long engagement, we're finally starting to plan our wedding. We're hoping to book a venue in the next week or two and then we can secure an exact date for our wedding. I've been waiting for this day since we got engaged, but now that we're starting to plan, I'm getting nervous! I guess it's just the normal prewedding jitters, the "oh my god, we're really doing this" type of thing. =)

Well, it's nice to meet you all! So excited to start planning!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Re: New to August 2013!

• Options
    Congrats and welcome to the board,

FI and I also have had a long engagement and when we finally booked our venue (a couple weeks ago) we also had the OMG its actually happening feeling. Its fantastic and I cant wait to really start planning!

Have you done any planning as of yet?
  • Options
    No, we haven't. I mean, I've certainly thought about a few weddings things over the past year or so, but nothing concrete. We actually just got together with my parents and Saturday and discussed actually planning a wedding. My mother called a few venues today and we're going to check them out this week and hopefully book something soon. But that's about all the planning I've done! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Daisypath Graduation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards