Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Hi! Happy Wednesday

Re: Hi! Happy Wednesday

• Options
    Very seriously considering them to wear under my wedding gown for our 4th of July wedding....Can you say red, white, and blue? 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hi-happy-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:16550174-0095-4999-9be5-b32d9a49ceafPost:c9d86afb-114e-42fc-90d4-dd4544dbecdd">Re: Hi! Happy Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Very seriously considering them to wear under my wedding gown for our 4th of July wedding....Can you say red, white, and blue? 
    Posted by ski2play[/QUOTE]

That would be really cute!
  • Options
    oh yeah, and barrell, I love running hills, you go girl, it is sooooo good for your butt, do not give it up, include it weekly in your training, you will notice very quickly the difference in the shape of your bottom....TRUE FACT!
  • Options
    Early christmas present Ski?
  • Options
    a guy I went to high school with lived at the top of a big hill and had the bus let him off at the bottom.  I loved to follow him down the hallway... *sigh*  He's a doctor now.  And still had a great rear at our 10 year reunion... :)
  • Options
    They were on clearance for $20 in my size, I took it as a sign I need them! 
    Busted!
  • Options
    Great deal Ski!  Awesome!  Sounds like a sign to me.
  • Options
    I wish I could wear heels. I look amazing in them, but I walk like a drunken hoar on her first night.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I can't really wear heels either nicki.  My feet are stupid.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hi-happy-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:16550174-0095-4999-9be5-b32d9a49ceafPost:45c86140-2bbe-4c40-add6-2f180c3481bf">Re: Hi! Happy Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wish I could wear heels. I look amazing in them, but I walk like a drunken hoar on her first night.
    Posted by Nickivegan[/QUOTE]

you literally made me laugh out loud, my dog looked at me like I was nuts! 

Practice, Nick, practice, I wear heels everyday for work (not that high mind you) but still heels, I can move pretty fast down the halls of the hospital.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hi-happy-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:16550174-0095-4999-9be5-b32d9a49ceafPost:45c86140-2bbe-4c40-add6-2f180c3481bf">Re: Hi! Happy Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wish I could wear heels. I look amazing in them, but I walk like a drunken hoar on her first night.
    Posted by Nickivegan[/QUOTE]

Lol! I feel the same way.  I buy them all the time just because I love them but when I try to wear them, I kick them off and put on my flats.
  • Options
    Well, I guess I should start getting ready for work.  Have a good night everyone!
  • Options
    I wear heels most of the time for work too.  Unless the natives get restless and bitch too much, then I put my steel toed shoes on until they settle down about my footwear.  Maybe they should run their machines and pay less attention to my shoes.  And grown men at that... Sheesh.

So I'm watching Bones.  I finally caught up to Season 7, so Bones is knocked up in the first episode and one of teh commercials was for Trojan condoms which I found quite amusing considering that Bones got knocked up accidentally LOL.  
  • Options
    Night Jal.

I'm outta here too.  I have to go to my parents' for a little bit.  I may be back later.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hi-happy-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:16550174-0095-4999-9be5-b32d9a49ceafPost:6198e108-02c4-4dd9-a314-dac5bc1bfcb5">Re: Hi! Happy Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hi! Happy Wednesday : Lol! I feel the same way.  I buy them all the time just because I love them but when I try to wear them, I kick them off and put on my flats.
    Posted by barrelbabe004[/QUOTE]

I always bring my flip flops to work when I wear heels. I can last a few hours depending on how many kids I have to chase down.

ETA: Night Jal and Barrel
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    i try to practice, I really do. I usually wear them for short bar outings or when I sub half days in HS or middle school. I'm short, but there is something in the click of heels that strikes fear in teens.
  • Options
    Hey y'all. Ordered a new fridge today. Got Lowes to price match on the out-of-stock sale Home Depot fridge that's the same model. Saved me $250. Whoop.
  • Options
    Good night Jally!  Enjoy your last night!!
  • Options
    Alright, I'm out too. I'm fighting off some sickness and need my rest.

Night-night.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    yay jill,  I love a good deal...

• Options
    Good deal Daff... 

I'm gonna head for bed too.  Overslept this morning, so I think I should go to bed early tonight.
  • Options
    Night ladies.  

Chef-D is home.  He is so cute, but a little needy.     Does NOT like the crate or being behind any type of gate.   He wants to be on top of you.    Oh and he is not a fan of the paper or wee pads, nope he likes the carpet.  It's going to be a long night.   I'm scared about how he will be when we have to leave him for any length of time.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    Lynda- congrats on the pup being home! He should get over the problems. I hope for your sake (and the carpet too) he does. Also I demand pictures of him being cute everyday. With that, good night, and happy and safe travels to those leaving tomorrow. Ps: I love how it was severe drama earlier, and now it's a light hearted love fest. You all are amazing!
  • Options
    That's a lot of times at the vet. Poor kitties... And bank account.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards