Snarky Brides
Options

Goooood morning!

Good morning ladies! How's it going? My coffee is REALLY strong this morning, makes me feel optimistic.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Goooood morning!

• Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I had a dream lastnight that I told my boss I had a pain in my side and he told me that he understands, "womens troubles", and its ok for me to stay home. I thought "uh... ok, dummy" because you dont get cramps in your side, but I went along with it anyways. Then I woke up and realized I actually had to go to work. :(
  • Options
    Ughhh, Nebb! I hate that! I had a dream it was Saturday and woke up to this past Tuesday. That was a bummer too.
  • Options
    Good morning!  I don't drink coffee unless it is really cold outside. 

Nebb - Sorry you don't feel like going to work.  What kind of work do you do?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2011 Reading Challenge

Jessica has read 16 books toward her goal of 150 books.
    hide
    "It's fine to have an open mind, just not so open your brains fall out."
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    Its not that I dont like going to work, I just prefer sleeping in more. Im fine once I get up and about, but when im in my bed and know I have to get out of it, the day seems absolutely dismal.
  • Options
    Good morning Fever!

Today is my Friday so that's good, but I'm kind of dreading tomorrow because Whisky (the cat) goes in for his dental and it worries me. He's 14 and starting to show his age, so being put under for any kind of procedure scares me. I'm a big softie when it comes to my cat.

I know what you mean, Nebb. I hate being in bed thinking about the long day ahead. Once I'm up, I'm ready in 10 minutes, but getting from point A to B just seems so hard when you're exhausted.
  • Options
    raynesraynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Morning!  Yay for strong coffee MIAF.  I forgot to put milk in mine this morning.  Whoops!  Thank goodness for the milk here at work.

Nebb, did you come up with a name?
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    I did, and im pretty pissed I wasted an hour of my time trying to think up the perfect name, when I ended up just using a nickname that adam calls me. Ill never get that hour of my life back.
  • Options
    raynesraynes member
    It did make for a pretty epic FB status though.
  • Options
    Happy Friday, Se! I'm jealous.

Nebb, what were you naming? Should i ask?
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    I was trying to think up a twitter user name but everything I wanted was either too long or taken.
  • Options
    I hate Twitter. I always forget about it and when I remember, it's not working anyway. I was able to use my first-middle initial-last name.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    I just wanted it because my husband is probably deleting his FB (he hates it) and uses twitter so much. I like to know whats goin on.
  • Options
    Can you do a few first letters of your first name and a few first letters of your last name?
  • Options
    Tomorrow we go to the beach so I will spend today wishing I had stuck to my diet and actually worked out. What fun!
  • Options
    Allooooooo Lovelies! Happy Thursday!

I'm on the homestretch of this workweek, and I'm leaving tomorrow at 4pm for vacation! I'm so excited I could tinkle. Chloe still has no idea we're going to Disney (no thanks to RACH! ;) and it's getting harder and harder not to let it slip! I've completely reverted to a 10yr old mentality.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Oooooo! Bec, you're leaving TOMORROW?!
  • Options
    Morning! The next couple weeks will be super busy and I get to spend today preparing for it. Fun times!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_goooood-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:7a306d81-cbc0-4206-b543-b3a35e4663b1Post:af810425-9670-4cf8-b698-43f96cfb07da">Re: Goooood morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oooooo! Bec, you're leaving TOMORROW?!
    Posted by MarriedInAFever[/QUOTE]

Yep! We are going to Hilton Head for two days to visit friends, and then waking up around 5am on Sunday and surprising Chloe with some mouse ears, an autograph book and a custom Disney soundtrack, thanks to DH! He's worse than I am! Chloe is going to Disney with two damn kids, I tell ya!
  • Options
    Woot, Bec! Have a great time!

I get to leave work at noon tomorrow because I've had to stay late and come in early a few days this week. So it's almost like a 3-day weekend. And we are going to my parent's house to drink, eat and celebrate my brother's birthday tomorrow night.
  • Options
    Bec, your DH is a favorite in the World's Greatest Step-Dad awards. She's going to be soooooo excited! If I was her age and was SURPRISED with a trip to Disney World, I would be absolutely ecstatic. You guys are going to have an amazing time!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_goooood-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:7a306d81-cbc0-4206-b543-b3a35e4663b1Post:00c592a3-e7d1-416b-b9c9-b4dd91edb370">Re: Goooood morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Goooood morning! : Yep! We are going to Hilton Head for two days to visit friends, and then waking up around 5am on Sunday and surprising Chloe with some mouse ears, an autograph book and a custom Disney soundtrack, thanks to DH! He's worse than I am! Chloe is going to Disney with two damn kids, I tell ya!
    Posted by BecW2be[/QUOTE]

Will you be my Mommy?
  • Options
    Bec--any chance you're staying at the Coronada resort? My mom surprised me last night and said she and my dad are going to combine Christmas gifts this year and send DH and I to Disney for the weekend. I guess they took pity on us since we can't afford to go and I really want to.

I was looking at the Coronada and the all-star movie place (I like Coronada but the other is cheaper). I was just wondering what the resorts were like since I've never stayed at one before.
  • Options

Good Morning!

Bec-Can I just do the SC leg of your trip you can pick me up on your way back. I miss it like crazy.

I'm still considering cashing in my 1 hour massage gift certificate on Saturday. But as soon as I do it, then I wont have it,does that make sense.

Seshat- I know how you feel. I'm the same way with my cats, they are my babies. Good luck to Whiskey,and I'll keep him in my thoughts.

• Options

We are staying in the Cabins at Fort Wilderness. I've never stayed at the Coronada, but I'm sure it's great. All Disney resorts are pretty awesome!

We got a cabin because it was the only room in our budget that has separate sleeping quarters. Momma's on vacation too, you know. ;)

Sco, I think you'd rather have DH be your dad than me be your mom. The boy is positively insane! He is filming some news spots while we are there, and we get to go with him and cook with chefs, tour behind the scenes spots, and all kinds of other goodies he doesn't want me to know about yet. I seriously get goose bumps when I think about this trip!

• Options
    Good morning ladies!  Happy Thursday.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Se, I know I'm not Bec. But the few times I've been with my family, we stayed at the All-Star resorts and really loved them. I think they're a really great value. The rooms are great, the restaurant is affordable and the shuttle is super convenient.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_goooood-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:7a306d81-cbc0-4206-b543-b3a35e4663b1Post:20e341a4-f298-4aa8-af4a-35d09ddc1240">Re: Goooood morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are staying in the Cabins at Fort Wilderness. I've never stayed at the Coronada, but I'm sure it's great. All Disney resorts are pretty awesome! We got a cabin because it was the only room in our budget that has separate sleeping quarters. Momma's on vacation too, you know. ;) Sco, I think you'd rather have DH be your dad than me be your mom. The boy is positively insane! He is filming some news spots while we are there, and we get to go with him and cook with chefs, tour behind the scenes spots, and all kinds of other goodies he doesn't want me to know about yet. I seriously get goose bumps when I think about this trip!
    Posted by BecW2be[/QUOTE]

That's awesome! You guys will have a great time! Super jealous :P
  • Options
    raynesraynes member
    Bec, that trip is going to be the definition of epic.  You guys are such awesome parents!
  • Options
    Good morning, ladies.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    good morning ladies. I need coffee... but I can't leave the office for awhile. lameo. office coffee tastes like water.

raynes- LOVE that picture. we wanted to go to Santorini for our honeymoon but it didnt work out...

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards