Snarky Brides
Options

more on applicants

so I'm going thru some resumes and one of them lists Forever 21 as the employer and "Investigator" as the position held.  Forever 21 is a cheap clothing store, right?  with no internal detective squad? am I missing something?sigh.sorry, I know I'm being kind of a PW this afternoon but I got up super early today and I'm trying to keep busy so I don't fall asleep at my desk.

Re: more on applicants

• Options
    Yep,  but he would consider a job for $900 a week. It actually says this on the bottom of his resume.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Can you report that yahoo to the unemployment office?
  • Options
    I don't know what the skill-set is here, but is 1100/wk (57k/yr) really that extravagant?
  • Options
    It is for me.  And, I assume, a lot of people.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Options
    I'm guessing, just guessing, that if you are fudging the unemployment commission and thinking it's ok to put "I'll only work for $1100 a week" on your resume, you do not have the skill set to demand a job paying $57,000 a year.
  • Options
    that really would depend on the job, i would think. I would assume it is somewhat close to what the woman was making before, but it does bother me that some people will not take a job if it is even slightly below what they got before and continue to collect unemployment.
  • Options
    I'm with you Wendy. It depends on the job and the area, obviously. But depending on how long I'd been out of work, I wouldn't consider a job that paid less than a certain amount. $57k/yr is below base for no experience in certain jobs.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • Options
    He had no related experience and was applying for a $30K a year job.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards