Texas-Houston
Options

Hello fellow Knotties

I was wondering if anyone is familiar with the Walter Hall Pavilion its in Walter Hall Park off of HWY 3 between 518 and Nasa Rd.One? I'm planning to have my wedding there and I wanted to know if anyone has been to a wedding there? How did it look?

Re: Hello fellow Knotties

• Options
    nchschic05nchschic05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't have any advice on the above for you but congrats and happy planning!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Eboix518Eboix518 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    we had our company picnic there a couple years ago...that's all I know about itcongrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    2 of my cousins had their wedding there and a coworker. You have to do everything yourself, but if you have the time and patience, it can look nice!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks... @Aggie Do you have any pics of there weddings? I cant visualize how a place would look with decorations, I have to see. I'm not planning on getting a planner, my sister is going to help me ( she's the creative one lol) so i just need an idea. Thanks a bunch
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was looking to have my wedding there but I just couldn't deal with the people... they were not very willing to set up a time for me to see the place or provide me with much info about the faciility it is very pretty though I think. I ended up going with Bay Area Community Center. If you haven't already booked you might look there or email me at vanessa.miller@westonsolutions.com I have some pictures and current pricing on the facility.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Aggie. I will be emailing you. Trust me I know how hard it is to get somebody out there. I had to wait about 35 minutes before someone showed up, and he showed by accident ( I got lucky).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards