I know you're out there...

Happy Friday ladies!  Anyone around?
Photobucket

Re: I know you're out there...

• Options
    Evening kjb!
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    I'm here. Working on homework, like always. We're also watching that show What Would You Do? 
  • Options
    I was just about to start the evening thread.

I'm here. H is sick and I have one hell of a headache. We just got done watching the 2nd HP.
  • Options
    I have yet to see or read and Harry Potter.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    This is how much of a dork I am.  I am currently organizing my coupons.  Yes, organizing them.  My mom and grandma gave me their coupon inserts after they picked out what they wanted, so I'm organizing them so I don't have to keep going through them all looking for something.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Hey I do that with coupons, too, Kelly. When I lived back in Columbus, I would visit my Grandma and she would save them for me. They really do save a lot of money, but they can be time consuming if you get wrapped up in them. Now, we don't get the paper, but occassionally some will come in the mail or when we go home my Grandma (God bless her) still saves them for me.
  • Options
    And I totally forgot the country music thing was on tv tonight. I am going to go watch it. I will probably check back in a bit or at commercial.
  • Options
    Are you going to turn into one of those crazy coupon ladies like on that TLC show?
  • Options
    I am here!
    Hello everyone!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image Robby James born 2.24.12 @ 23 weeks due to preterm labor
    Remembering Robby
  • Options
    I most certainly do not have time for that!  And let me tell you, the pros get out there early.  Most of the time anything that you can get for free after coupons is gone immediately.  I do find it fun though, it's kinda like a game to me.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    If I'm ever a SAHM, I think I may take up couponing as my hobby. 
  • Options
    Hey guys!

I have a question for the married hags.  We got our first check addressed to FI & me + FI's last name.  Can he deposit it by himself?
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Waiting to meet the baby broccoli on 5/5/2013!
  • Options
    I really find it fun, and I can see how easily people can get almost obsessed with it.  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I'm here....I'm new, but I'm here!
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    How did your dress fitting go?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:291c322b-3d3d-4498-b172-26af39e801a1Post:9b8fe570-d14b-4f4c-af7a-9c4772faf0b9">Re: I know you're out there...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey guys! I have a question for the married hags.  We got our first check addressed to FI & me + FI's last name.  Can he deposit it by himself?
    Posted by doctabroccoli[/QUOTE]
    i've found this really depends on your bank.  i've been at my back since I was 6.  they know me - they let me deposit checks to me and H without his name on the account.  but most banks will not let you - i'd call.  You might be able to go with him, bring a photo ID and they might do it.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:291c322b-3d3d-4498-b172-26af39e801a1Post:5a06f10c-adda-4c20-a40c-206bb594cc16">Re: I know you're out there...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here....I'm new, but I'm here!
    Posted by CassieeK[/QUOTE]
    you and your FI are pretty people.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Hey Cass! Tell us about you and your FI.
  • Options
    I'm here, but in and out. We leave for our HM tomorrow and still running around.
  • Options
    Hi ladies!  We just finished dinner and are watching the Sabres game.  So happy it's a game that we get at home, because it's not cheap having to go to Boston Pizza to watch all the games we don't get.  

KJB, I have been practing my couponing skills as well.  We went grocery shopping today and saved $43 between store card savings and coupons.  I'm getting pretty good at this!

Doc- My bank had let me deposit it as long as it was only like a $100-150 check.  H and I both had to sign it though (or just you sign both names before going into the bank).
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:291c322b-3d3d-4498-b172-26af39e801a1Post:65428366-f8ed-4ea0-bb2c-5f4c9d104a69">Re: I know you're out there...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I know you're out there... : you and your FI are pretty people.
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]

<div>I agree</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:291c322b-3d3d-4498-b172-26af39e801a1Post:1681d1ac-c30c-4edc-9cf8-416a44d19a80">Re: I know you're out there...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I know you're out there... : i've found this really depends on your bank.  i've been at my back since I was 6.  they know me - they let me deposit checks to me and H without his name on the account.  but most banks will not let you - i'd call.  You might be able to go with him, bring a photo ID and they might do it.

Yeah, I don't have that advantage, lol. 

If we went together the Monday after the wedding and brought the marriage license, that should work, right?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    isn't it fun beachy?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:291c322b-3d3d-4498-b172-26af39e801a1Post:65428366-f8ed-4ea0-bb2c-5f4c9d104a69">Re: I know you're out there...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I know you're out there... : you and your FI are pretty people.

<div>Ditto.  We prefer fat pictures to make ourselves feel better.  Or just tell us how much you love wine and/or drinking, and we'lll forgive the pretty picture.  </div>
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Haha it is fun.  It's like a big game to see how much we can save.  As soon as we walk away from the register H says "how much did we save?"  

I do have to say though, the grocery store costs have skyrocketed since he came home.  I need to seriously amp up the couponing.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:291c322b-3d3d-4498-b172-26af39e801a1Post:c1d1f7cc-9996-4d35-a84a-6c5a70bc4438">Re: I know you're out there...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here, but in and out. We leave for our HM tomorrow and still running around.
    Posted by teachermegs[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Have fun! Show us pics when you get back.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:291c322b-3d3d-4498-b172-26af39e801a1Post:4aeeda10-4236-41cc-bfcf-fef86b61f157">Re: I know you're out there...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I know you're out there... : Yeah, I don't have that advantage, lol.  If we went together the Monday after the wedding and brought the marriage license, that should work, right?
    Posted by doctabroccoli[/QUOTE]

<div>That would definitely work.  You might not have your marriage license right away.  H and I had to ask how to get it immediately because we needed to submit ASAP for military crap.  But yeah, after the wedding I signed all check in both of our names, went to the bank with the license and added him to my account and deposited them all.  </div><div>You are close enough to the wedding to just wait to deposit any checks now.  We got some a month out that we didn't want to wait on.</div>
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yay!  Have fun Megs!!!!!

And I wish I had more time to coupon.  I love couponing but I have no time.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    docta - yeah, the marriage license should work. That was all I needed for them to add me on H's accout since that became our joint account. And even though I hadn't "officially" changed my name yet, they went ahead and put my new last name on the signature card for the account.
  • Options
    DNB, we're flipping back and forth between the game and WWYD? 

I think you asked me about it last time there was a game on. I was born in Buffalo and moved to NC when I was 3 months old but my dad's family is still there and we visit once a year or so.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards