Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

I know you're out there...

Re: I know you're out there...

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:291c322b-3d3d-4498-b172-26af39e801a1Post:5ac1b793-dbc2-4a86-9abc-9e5ac9120b86">Re: I know you're out there...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't understand why people dump babies in dumpsters, when in most states you can drop them off at a hospital, fire station or police station and there aren't any consequences.
    Posted by Ciaram22[/QUOTE]
    There is a fire station in the SAME PARKING lot as that dumpster.  I've almost convinced my dad to offer 10,000 as a reward for finding the mom.  Maybe she needs jail - maybe theapry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:291c322b-3d3d-4498-b172-26af39e801a1Post:4b3e8a21-414f-4902-9921-1f8819ea0949">Re: I know you're out there...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I know you're out there... : There is a fire station in the SAME PARKING lot as that dumpster.  I've almost convinced my dad to offer 10,000 as a reward for finding the mom.  Maybe she needs jail - maybe <strong>theapry.
    </strong>Posted by andy71781[/QUOTE]

<div>Did I already say that I love drunk Andy?  Cause I do.</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>LDY, I vote for enjoying both.</div>
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Okay andy that's even worse. She needs to be locked up and get some medical treatment.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:291c322b-3d3d-4498-b172-26af39e801a1Post:8a3da3e2-304f-443a-b20f-37e1272bf5f0">Re: I know you're out there...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Phew, the St. Clair County courthouse is in Belleville.  Here I was worried Cengle was gonna be working in East St. Louis or something.
    Posted by doctabroccoli[/QUOTE]

Haha, no, but East St. Louis is in St. Clair County, so I'm sure working in the prosecutor's office will certainly be interesting.

I think H would shiit a brick if I wanted to work in East St. Louis. He's not one to not "let" me do something, but he would try very hard to talk me out of that. He doesn't even want me to work in the city.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:291c322b-3d3d-4498-b172-26af39e801a1Post:f747c46d-6c01-40c2-9e86-cf24b29459c6">Re: I know you're out there...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I know you're out there... : Did I already say that I love drunk Andy?  Cause I do. LDY, I vote for enjoying both.
    Posted by dnbeach12[/QUOTE]

I like the way you think.
  • Options
    LDY - I also vote for both. I have been craving ice cream for a while now.

And H just finished the first season of Spartacus. We don't have cable so he will have to wait for the 2nd season to come out on DVD.
  • Options
    I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kiss
  • Options
    LDY, go for both. It's Friday.

We went for gelato after dinner tonight. I got toasted almond and dark chocolate together in a waffle cone. Fatty McFatfat, party of me.

But it was amazing, so I don't care.
  • Options
    Cengle, it actually ended up great-I sat down with someone from the DA's office, showed him my proof of insurance and pled not guilty, then when he saw that I had renewed my license plates the day after I recieved the ticket, he dropped that one too!
  • Options
    We walked down the street the other day to get ice cream. I had a waffle bowl with blackberry and lemon bar ice cream it was delicious.
  • Options
    I currently have three kinds of ice cream in the freezer that are mine. H has one. We are fans of the ice cream.
  • Options
    Oh my God, H is standing behind me tickling my neck and my ears b/c he's not getting any attention. I'm about to punch him in the face. Argh!

• Options
    H and I bought a frozen Hershey's chocolate cream pie for Easter dessert tonight, and if it makes it until Sunday without me digging in I'll be impressed.  

Okay can I complain for a second?  I cannot stand how EVERYONE on Facebook has to tweet every aspect of every game, including all goals, runs, wins, etc. for whatever team.  I mean seriously, I'm as big a Sabres/Yankees/Bills fan as anyone, but I don't need a Facebook play by play when I can just watch it.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:291c322b-3d3d-4498-b172-26af39e801a1Post:7a654230-9dee-4a34-b93c-aafc55012e88">Re: I know you're out there...</a>:
    [QUOTE]LDY, go for both. It's Friday. We went for gelato after dinner tonight. I got toasted almond and dark chocolate together in a waffle cone. Fatty McFatfat, party of me. But it was amazing, so I don't care.
    Posted by cengle[/QUOTE]

Ooooo, where'd you get gelato?  I'm so not in tune with the cool places to go in St. Louis any more.

And I'm glad my wedding isn't tomorrow since the St. Louis airport is closed!  But I'm sure it'll still be plenty ghetto by next weekend considering how much damage they're talking about.  "Welcome to St. Louis, wedding guests!  I promise all of St. Louis isn't this much of a sh!thole!"
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Waiting to meet the baby broccoli on 5/5/2013!
  • Options
    Emily - your house seems like a good place. We rarely have ice cream :-(. Love you too, Andy!! I REALLY need a good drunken night out. I haven't had once since my bachelorette party. It was on Bourbon St. It was epic.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:291c322b-3d3d-4498-b172-26af39e801a1Post:69eca66c-975a-4434-8fba-8328f7231cf5">Re: I know you're out there...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I know you're out there... : Ooooo, where'd you get gelato?  I'm so not in tune with the cool places to go in St. Louis any more. And I'm glad my wedding isn't tomorrow since the St. Louis airport is closed!  But I'm sure it'll still be plenty ghetto by next weekend considering how much damage they're talking about.  "Welcome to St. Louis, wedding guests!  I promise all of St. Louis isn't this much of a sh!thole!"
    Posted by doctabroccoli[/QUOTE]

Gelato di Riso on the hill. So. good. There was another location in CWE, but it closed.

Yeah, St. Louis is funny. H moved here from Kentucky, and he lived in the city, next to the law school. He hated St. Louis, because he only knew the city. Then, we moved out here to the county, and now he likes it. He never believed me that not all of St. Louis sucked. When I first took him out to West County to visit some friends, we were in Creve Coeur, and he was like, "hey. It's nice out here. We could live here." Silly boy.
  • Options
    Now I REALLY want ice cream. Problem is I would have to go and get it and I don't know if I feel like getting dressed and all.
  • Options
    I just found this on the bump and it kinda frustrates me and makes me hope I'm not still pregnant at 42 weeks.

At the beginning of week 38, -2 weeks before the due date-, 2 out of 10 women already gave birth.
    At the beginning of week 39, -1 week before the due date-, 4 out of 10 women gave birth.
    At the beginning of week 40, -the due date-, 7 out of 10 women gave birth.
    At the beginning of week 41, -1 week after the due date- 9 out of 10 women gave birth. 
  • Options
    Okay, so I think I've realized what I don't like about Spartacus (other than the blood and boobs) - they have english accents and talk funny. I can hardly understand WTF they're talking about. It's like Shakespeare - I'm not smart enough to understand it lol
  • Options
    Doc, do you really want to play this game? My wedding guests - well, the ones who could get here - had to arrive ON THE TARMAC of the airport because parts of the terminal collapsed in the earthquake. They received their boarding passes for their flights home from a stack of pre-printed pieces of paper beacuse there were no computers in the tent where they checked in. Hello, welcome to Chile, it's not usually quite this much of a third world country.

(I got married a week after the 8.8 earthquake)

(Also, I'm more letting you know it's fine than trying to one-up. Just in case that didn't come through)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:291c322b-3d3d-4498-b172-26af39e801a1Post:4da6c304-55ff-4ba3-af4b-9ddee3154013">Re: Oh Teachers/Students....:-)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Missy - season 2 is on instant play or whatever on Netflix!
    Posted by LDYGTR13[/QUOTE]

We don't have Netflix and it isn't worth getting it now since we are moving. I know the BIL has it though and he will bring his laptop over the his parents house and hook it up to the TV if he doesn't have the actual disk.
  • Options
    OK, well, my FI and I have known each other about 10 years and have been a couple for 3 years.  We got engaged this past fall, but I have only just started the planning process because I am feeling a little overwhelmed by it all.  I'm an office manager/receptionist, and he's an ex-military man going to school to become a science teacher.
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    LDY- I only watched an episode or two with H, but I couldn't figure out what it was I didn't like about it either. But that is probably why now that you have said it. And yes, the blood (and boobs) was just a little too over the top for me. But he seemed to like it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:291c322b-3d3d-4498-b172-26af39e801a1Post:aab90193-912d-4457-b784-70cfffb91604">Re: I know you're out there...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Doc, do you really want to play this game? My wedding guests - well, the ones who could get here - had to arrive ON THE TARMAC of the airport because parts of the terminal collapsed in the earthquake. They received their boarding passes for their flights home from a stack of pre-printed pieces of paper beacuse there were no computers in the tent where they checked in. Hello, welcome to Chile, it's not usually quite this much of a third world country. (I got married a week after the 8.8 earthquake) (Also, I'm more letting you know it's fine than trying to one-up. Just in case that didn't come through)
    Posted by emilyinchile[/QUOTE]

<div>Score one for Emily!  </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>JK.  Seriously Doc, it probably won't be worse than this, and Emily's marriage is still valid.  She even got a freaking House Hunter episode out of it!</div>
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ok Ciaram - the longer you wait for labor to start.....the easier labor will be.  True fax.  I was 2 weeks late...came right out and no epi needed. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:291c322b-3d3d-4498-b172-26af39e801a1Post:8b521ba9-d634-4ddf-b4ca-e3504dbf071d">Re: I know you're out there...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ciara: I totally agree with reading Hunger Games if you haven't already. It's amazing. KJB: I'm going to be in Chicago for a weekend in June, if perhaps you'd want to meet up? *insert puppy dog eyes here*
    Posted by cengle[/QUOTE]
    I was most definitely not ignoring you!  What weekend you going to be here?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Cassie - do you guys have a date set yet? TK wasn't allowing me to access your bio.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:291c322b-3d3d-4498-b172-26af39e801a1Post:59da210e-3948-457c-96c7-b74581769b46">Re: I know you're out there...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I know you're out there... : I was most definitely not ignoring you!  What weekend you going to be here?
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]
    hi.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:291c322b-3d3d-4498-b172-26af39e801a1Post:aab90193-912d-4457-b784-70cfffb91604">Re: I know you're out there...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Doc, do you really want to play this game? My wedding guests - well, the ones who could get here - had to arrive ON THE TARMAC of the airport because parts of the terminal collapsed in the earthquake. They received their boarding passes for their flights home from a stack of pre-printed pieces of paper beacuse there were no computers in the tent where they checked in. Hello, welcome to Chile, it's not usually quite this much of a third world country. (I got married a week after the 8.8 earthquake) (Also, I'm more letting you know it's fine than trying to one-up. Just in case that didn't come through)
    Posted by emilyinchile[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, yeah, I'm not concerned.  Just more of a "Really?  REALLY?" moment.  The concourse that had the roof taken off only services American Airlines, and I'm not sure that anyone is even flying in on American.  Unless a tornado takes out something that matters more, like my wedding venues or my parents' house.  Then my feathers will be ruffled!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Waiting to meet the baby broccoli on 5/5/2013!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards