Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

KJB? Andy? Loopy? Anyone?

Re: KJB? Andy? Loopy? Anyone?

• Options
    That swype thing freaks me out! I watched a Youtube on it. I've never seen it in action. Does it really work like it's supposed to?
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    So I can get to the boards, and read all of them, but it was giving me a hard time typing.  Not worth it for me.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I've not tried it, but yes, I think it's available for droid.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    yep loopy - its pretty nervewracking right now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    yeah - DNB - that's what I figured would happen :).
  • Options
    I'm gonna go spend some QT with H.  I don't get to see him much.
  • Options
    Yeah it does.  It is weird to get used to at first and I am slowly getting faster at it, but i like it a lot.  It seems so funny though because it basically looks like I'm scribbling on my phone when I use it.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Andy are you skipping our challenge for the week?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_kjb-andy-loopy-anyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b606adf5-a2a5-4db7-afbd-55b2a30185c1Post:b2fac1f9-f7ae-4c75-9ac6-bd43282eaafc">Re: KJB? Andy? Loopy? Anyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Andy are you skipping our challenge for the week?
    Posted by dnbeach12[/QUOTE]
    no - I'm putting my friday in right now.  thanks for keeping me honest!  :-)
  • Options
    Haha anytime
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am definitely going to the gym tomorrow since I have no excuses about not having time.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_kjb-andy-loopy-anyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b606adf5-a2a5-4db7-afbd-55b2a30185c1Post:b8493ec9-a58e-4cd4-9037-f5dd0be714a4">Re: KJB? Andy? Loopy? Anyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha anytime
    I didn't lose anything.  But I didn't gain.  these next two weeks are going to be hard....but my work wifey had her baby today so now I can work out during lunch. 

you lost a lot!  go you!
  • Options
    I hope I am doing things correctly on there. I enter my weight daily and is there something else I need to be doing?
  • Options
    Yeah I still think maybe my scale is off.  I have to weight myself like 8 times in order to make sure I get a consistent one.  The 2 weeks I'm home will definitely be hard for me.  I might bring my 30 Day Shred home and at least try to work out everyday.  

I haven't done it today, and I'm figured I'll just make it my rest day.  But I feel like I should do it still.  I did clean for hours today though so I feel like that can count for something.  And I walked the dog  for a really long time because I saw another Kirby salesman in the complex and I was creepily stalking him and following him as I called the cops.  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hey all. I'm really enjoying watching the Packers hold their own without their starting QB against the "all mighty" Tom Brady. I am pretty sure my FI is having a heart attack every few minutes.
  • Options
    Missy i don't enter it daily, just when we weight in on the Friday and when we first started.  Do you have a goal weight set?  Because I don't see your percentage you want to lose showing up.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_kjb-andy-loopy-anyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b606adf5-a2a5-4db7-afbd-55b2a30185c1Post:67a6b217-3ee7-4d93-bf83-ee8867112565">Re: KJB? Andy? Loopy? Anyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Missy i don't enter it daily, just when we weight in on the Friday and when we first started.  Do you have a goal weight set?  Because I don't see your percentage you want to lose showing up.

That's just it. I noticed that, too. I thought I put my goal weight in the other day, but don't know what I am doing wrong.
  • Options
    dude cleaning totally counts.  I"m hoping that frantic christmas shopping and wrapping also count.
  • Options
    Missy when you go to the competition home page thing, on the left it says goal and just click edit.  I just clicked that and entered my goal weight (overall, not just for the 12 weeks).  And then it showed up as goal percentage.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Okay good I'm glad it counts.  I know weight watchers tells you to count it as activity points, but there is a big difference between cleaning the house and doing 30DS.  I was so tired after though I couldn't wait to get on the couch.  I'm still pretty sore but getting much better.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I just did it again as it was already there and it still isn't showing up in the percentages. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong.
  • Options
    I don't know, that's so weird.  And I'm assuming you hit submit after right?  Yeah I just refreshed and it's not showing up.  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    missy you are in the competition page right?
  • Options
    Yeah, I hit submit. I know I am not always the most computer savvy, but I thought I was doing everthing right with that site. It is pretty user friendly.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_kjb-andy-loopy-anyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b606adf5-a2a5-4db7-afbd-55b2a30185c1Post:9b6758b4-1a43-4755-bdfe-92dd4a8c8fd2">Re: KJB? Andy? Loopy? Anyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]missy you are in the competition page right?
    Posted by andy71781[/QUOTE]

Sure am.
  • Options
    That's so weird that it won't show up.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ok so on the competition page - you put your goal in under the settings page...right? 
  • Options
    hi!  ok, so i'm counting our kinect time as a workout today.  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    The only thing I can think is maybe quit the group and then rejoin and see if that works
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm here for a little while.  No class or work tomorrow for me!  I'm so excited!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards