Wedding Etiquette Forum

KJB? Andy? Loopy? Anyone?

124»

Re: KJB? Andy? Loopy? Anyone?

• Yup, I even check to receive both of the reminders.
  • That's really weird.  I would try rejoining the group.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Ok. Thanks. That is what I will do. Hopefully that will do the trick.

The only other thing I can think of is bc I don't have a FB page, but I thought andy said it would be ok. If not, I will just use everyone's motivation and talk of exercise to get my as$ to the gym everyday for the next 2 wks while I am off.
  • it doesn't have any connection to FB
    Photobucket
  • It shouldn't matter about FB because it had nothing to do with it.  We only had started on FB for her to give us the group name and password.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Ok. I will figure it out in the morning.

Today has been a rough day emotionally for me. I am drained. H is talking on the phone to one of our friends and I just want to spend some time with him and then go to bed. But I don't think that is happening.
  • LVB-I have the EVO and love it! I did have one issue with mine though. It would power cycle constantly and I couldn't even make it into the main screen for about 20 minutes. I took it back to sprint and they replaced it free of charge with no hassle and the new one has worked perfectly ever since. I did get the original about 2 days after it came out and they have since released a 2nd that has fixed the bug. I can knot, nest and bump from it without any problem and can post. I just don't normally because my thumbs start hurting after that much typing on such a small screen (well big screen compared to other phones).
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards