Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Bridals by Meredith??

Hi.  Has anyone been to Bridals by Meredith in N. Andover?  They carry a line of BM dresses I'm interested in but I had never heard of them until today.  I can't find any reviews on wedding wire either.

TIA for any info.!

Re: Bridals by Meredith??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't heard of that store... They must be pretty new if there aren't WW reviews... What is the line of bridesmaids dresses you're interested in?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morilee.  I know La Reine and La Sposa carry the line as well but N. Andover is much closer for me.  I'm a little skeptical though since I've never heard of the shop.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    JBs Bride - You are right!  They just opened this year!  I finally found some info. on Yelp.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morilee dresses are so pretty! Good choice! :)  New shops are definitely worth a shot. And at worst, if they're terrible, you can tell us. lol  Are there any places in NH that carry that brand? That might be worth checking into since it is tax-free up there.
  • Options
    KimG82KimG82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I just drove by there today and noticed the bridal shop! I wish I had seen it sooner, becuase I already bought my gown. I don't think you'll have any problems there though, North Andover is a great town.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards