meamollymeamolly member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bruce and his drum stick legs.

• Options
    MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My dog could always tell when FI was turning down my street (I live three houses from the corner) in his Mustang (RIP). He never barked at cars but as soon as he heard that Mustand rumble, he'd run to the door and howl.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_happy-hump-day-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:4b57a34d-20fe-4752-a4f3-ac31989e14e8Post:3a7f2d6d-22ca-411f-8ee7-f12464f2fb99">Re: Happy Hump Day!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bruce and his drum stick legs.
    Posted by meamolly[/QUOTE]

My dog lays like that too...flat on the tummy, legs stuck out...way too cute
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I smile every time I let my dog outside and she runs out and flops down in the sun. She loves to sunbathe! I also smile when I think about my future career as a school psychologist... as I take more classes and learn more about it, I can't help but get excited and smiley about what I get to do!
    ♥ Couldn't Ask For More... Wouldn't Settle For Less ♥ Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Roo726Roo726 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    coffee.  All kinds accepted here.
    August Siggy Challenge- The cake image
  • Options
    breezerbbreezerb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Paige I love your pugz!!!

My favourite thing is probably when SO brings me a little treat home (candies, a book, a card, etc.) that he picked up while he was at the store. Just to let me know he's thinking about me.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

*No pony, no I do!*
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The thought of crossing the finish line of the half-marathon I'm training for... I still can't run a full mile without stopping, but just thinking of crossing that finish line makes me choke up.  It's going to be an amazing, emotional moment!

Anniversary

• Options
    Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_happy-hump-day-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:4b57a34d-20fe-4752-a4f3-ac31989e14e8Post:a9d6bccc-a23e-437c-be15-601344596e4c">Re: Happy Hump Day!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]coffee.  All kinds accepted here.
    Posted by Roo726[/QUOTE]

I'll ditto that.
    As long as it has flavored creamer.

I  usually use Crème Brulee, but I was out and got White Chocolate Mudslide.
    It tastes like Bailey's, and I feel bad for drinking it at work, but it's GOOOOD!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    zipis1zipis1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When the weather finally cools a bit. Heat is bad, m'kay?

• Options
    loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

ekath &  wrkn - Thanks! He is awesome. I just wish he lived near me!

Cate - Good luck with the marathon!

Zip - heat is good!  You can come and spend a winter in MN if it will help you appreciate the heat :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    zipis1zipis1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually used to live in the mlountain where it snowed. I looooooved it there.

My momma's porch. Oh how I miss it <3 Admittedly it's likely not as harsh as MN Winters, but I MUCH prefer the cold weather to hot!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards