Minnesota
Options

Gray Tuxedos or Suits for under $130??!!

I would really like to have the groomsman in gray tuxedos or suits, but I am only finding rentals for around $160.  Gray tuxs/suits seem to come in nicer fabrics that cost more.

I am so set on Gray that I have even joked with my FI that I would reimburse everyone for $40 each, but I know that is a huge no-no and poor etiquette.

Has anyone seen gray tuxs/suits anywhere for rent under $130?

Has anyone actually asked the groomsman to purchase suits?

Please help! I am desperate because I really would like to go with gray.

Re: Gray Tuxedos or Suits for under $130??!!

• Options
    hippoloverhippolover member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you try mens wearhouse?  I know that they are usually the cheapest for getting the men's attire. 

Or K and G stores. It looks like they have them for $99.00  LINK
  • Options
    graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're getting grey cutaway coats for $130 at Savvi. Not sure if it is your style, but they are definitely grey!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    kelliem522kelliem522 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check with Mens Warehouse. They have multiple options for prices. The heavier the coat (with the tux) the cheaper it is. They have 3 different jacket weight options. The heaviest and the medium weight I believe are under $130.
    Good luck! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI actually asked the groomsmen if they would rather buy a suit or rent a tux and they all optend for the suit.  They decided the would rather spend an extra $40 and get to keep it than just rent it for a day....I would suggest asking your groomsmen, I don't think it's poor etiquette at all! And in the end they're the ones wearing it so ours were appreciative of asking their opinion.
  • Options
    llfinchllfinch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if you have a JLong's near you? We got our suits for about $120, and they had a ton of styles!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards