Snarky Brides
Options

Good morning!

2»

Re: Good morning!

• Options
    good morning.  Groggy today because BOTH of my children woke me up in the middle of the night (first daughter, then son) with bad dreams.  I promised a co-worker I'd run with him later this morning and the thought is making me a little nauseous.  Worst part:  he just turned 70 and I can barely keep up with him even on good days. 
  • Options
    Brie, your wedding is one of the weddings that sticks out in my mind as one I have been excited for since day one. I know you went through so much with various dresses, but I truly know the one you picked is just going to look gorgeous. It is the one. I can hardly believe you are checking weather forcasts! SO soon!!

oh, and hai every one ;) I see Betrothed is bringing the awesome per usual.
  • Options
    Good morning.  H had a sleep study last night so I've been helping him get sticky crap off himself for the last hour.  Poor guy.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    NS, I'm taking part in a research study for the next few months and I have to go in for a sleep study as part of it.  Not fun.  My fi had one a few years back and basically said that if you go in for a sleep study, you're pretty much guaranteed to walk out with a prescription for a C-Pap.  Those are a delight. 
  • Options
    Thanks, Meg and Heels.  I'm stoked because I think it pissed off the manager enough that he's going to completely stop asking me to do the work for him (which will free up at least 3 days at the end of every quarter)Laughing
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    We don't have any results yet, just glue in his hair, on his chest, on his chest hair and all over his legs.  I have been rubbing him down with a combination of eye makeup remover and nail polish remover.  
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    I'm so over this job, I saw an ad posted for a job I applied for (and was offered) last spring and I responded yesterday.  I didn't accept it last year because I had already started this one by the time they called me. The awesome part is, now the job is full time with full benefits!!  (I'm currently working almost 50 hours/week for no benefits, they don't even pay for parking)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Night, why is he having a sleep study?  Do they think he might have sleep apnea or something? 
  • Options
    Aww, thanks Meg.  I hope it all comes together!
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    He doesn't feel rested after sleep a lot of times.  Apparently he has sinus issues (which we already kind of knew) and a narrow airway.
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    Sadie, what do you do?
  • Options
    Yes, yes software = moolah, you got me there, Kiki.  The coke dealers I know are doing pretty well too LoL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Oh great..... Kiki, if you're getting snow, that means it's probably coming this way early next week.
    Egad.

Good morning all.

Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    Don't worry, Missy, it's not a bad snow.  Just an annoying-cold-cloudy-dreary day snow.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards