Options

Confessions

2»

Re: Confessions

• Options
    MLandCJMLandCJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm making a brooch bouquet, but now that I've found a beautiful bouquet with fresh flowers. I'm on the fence about mine. My mother is in love with the brooch bouquet and I probably have $150 invested into it :( Gah! I hate making decisions.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_confessions-17?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:58fc42de-1b74-4623-b6b9-a1490e1a0d5ePost:b4d9bc35-a80f-4da0-aea7-301816f61d1a">Re: Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are dancing to "Brown Eyed Girl." <strong> I can't see my dad lasting through some sappy song. </strong>
    Posted by mrsamandamiller[/QUOTE]

My dad will lose it either way, so I figure a sappy song is a nice cover for him :P
  • Options
    AuburnAggieAuburnAggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I can't stand Justin Bieber. It killed me a little to watch an entire Glee episode with only his songs in it- even if they did it better. Sigh.

And I confess that I've had daydreams of having my first kiss as husband and wife and the recessional to the tune of "Soul Sister." Luckily, the radio stations in CS kind of, well, suck, so I'm not sick of it.
    "Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." ~Robert Frost Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards