Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Who's still here?

2»

Re: Who's still here?

• Options
    Either of you been to a chiro?  My back is killing me.  Not sure what to do, i was going to schedule a massage with my favorite masseuse Edward, but they're so expensive.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Thats fun!  I love white wine, and I have an entire empty wine cooler that needs to be restocked.  Send it to Washington! 

Haha Andy, I enjoyed lots of wine the night before our wedding since everyone told me I couldn't drink on my wedding day.  Whoops, broke that one!  At least I waited until after the fireworks and most people left to break the "no shots" rule.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'll take the white!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whos-still-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:43dcdb2a-c6b5-4706-b2bc-43680120daa1Post:50b13c81-70fd-4e06-ada8-e2bdabcc6d99">Re: Who's still here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thats fun!  I love white wine, and I have an entire empty wine cooler that needs to be restocked.  Send it to Washington!  Haha Andy, I enjoyed lots of wine the night before our wedding since everyone told me I couldn't drink on my wedding day.  Whoops, broke that one!  At least I waited until after the fireworks and most people left to break the "no shots" rule.
    Posted by dnbeach12[/QUOTE]
    I drank WAY to much on our wedding day.  Our videographer decided to 'interview' us around 11pm.  At least my mom thought it was hilarious.  I guess it wasn't as bad as my bridesmaids asking the guy if they could make out for the camera.  I think we scared him.  We definitely scared the DJ - someone requested "On a Boat' and he was VERY hesitant to play it.  It was actually my best friend's mom who requested it.  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Funny you should say the KJB, I've actually been continually reminding H to call and find out how to get me set up with a chiropractor out here with my new insurance.  I have always had a bad back.  And I have a subluxed rib that has been acting up after all the unpacking.  Plus since I threw it out a few weeks ago its been brutal.  So I'm dying to go to one too.  i haven't gone since I was a kid and had scoliosis, but i definitely need to get back into it, and take the "proactive" approach with my back as my doc says.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    HAHAHA - um we totally sang "I'm on a Boat" while we were taking our pics because we were, well, on a boat.  Too funny.

I got tipsy - H was very insistent on me not getting too drunk.  My sister, (got married a month before I did) however, got SO drunk on her wedding night that she blacked out.  I tried to stay more sober than she was and I was fine.
  • Options
    My job is slowly killing me.  Between my back and my knee, I feel like i'm twice my age.  I guess it didnt help to wrestle kids all day yesterday - they are some strong suckers.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I feel like my job is slowly making my face wrinkled.  Today at my desk I noticed that I my shoulders were all hunched up and my forehead was wrinkled.

Kelly I hope you get a new job.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whos-still-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:43dcdb2a-c6b5-4706-b2bc-43680120daa1Post:a742991a-4cc5-428d-b8ab-5fe1d82edab4">Re: Who's still here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I feel like my job is slowly making my face wrinkled.  Today at my desk I noticed that I my shoulders were all hunched up and my forehead was wrinkled. Kelly I hope you get a new job.
    Posted by andy71781[/QUOTE]
    Botox!<div>Yeah, I hope so too.  I was hoping H would find a new job, but that's not looking too likely at the moment.  I just don't know what I want to do.  </div>
    Photobucket
  • Options
    My "job" is giving me a fat ass.  I am still unemployed so my job right now is basically sitting on the couch watching TV.  I just consider it enjoying the time with H before he's deployed. 

Yeah my mom's main request for my wedding was to not see my walking around with a beer bottle in my hand.  She had flashbacks to one of my BMs wedding where i was a BM, and I was hammered before the church.  Lots of champagne in the limo, mixed with 2 prego BMs that handed me all of theirs didn't lead to a sober me.  I was fun though!

At our wedding I don't even think I was able to finish a drink at the reception until later on.  I kept setting them down and losing them.  People were constantly offering to get them for me though.  As soon as we came back in from the fireworks I started chugging drinks, dancing like crazy, and doing shots.  Then we got the smart idea to pay to extend our bar.  So not cheap!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    yep me too.  Actually 11 years - which either means I'm old or had WAY too much fun in high school.
  • Options
    I went off the pill in Jan after being on it almost 13 years.  I really didn't have any probems.  One of my friends at work did the same thing, and her boobs hurt like crazy for about 2 months.  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Ugh, so not looking forward to sore boobs. 

Okay I have to go be a wife and take care of dinner.  Real high class tonight, fish sticks.  With no sides.  Haha I'm lame.  I'll be back in a bit if either of you are still up. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    What a good wife you are :)  My H gets cold unidentifiable leftovers I steal from work :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    My husband cooks (and does grocery shopping).  I make tacos sometimes - that's it.  enjoy your dinner!
  • Options
    I actually love to cook, I just never do since H is never home to eat dinner.  Last night I did make some yummy chicken tenders though.  I love to try new recipes.  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I thought your H was in sales?
  • Options
    I wish my H did the grocery shopping.  I despise it.  I really want to do peapod.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I'm back already.  H actually took the reins on dinner tonight, and put the fish sticks in the toaster oven himself.  So all I did was put them on a plate and sit down to eat.  In my defense though, I made a time-consuming dinner last night. 

I do actually like to cook, just don't feel like doing it half the time.  I love all our appliances and fun stuff though that I finally took out of the box from my shower.  H loves the toaster oven.  My favorite is the Keurig. 

Speaking of grocery shopping, I feel like the ultimate old lady today as H and I bought a membership at Costco.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I SHARE a membership to Costco with my mom, if it makes you feel any better.  I think my mom bought us a Keurig for Christmas.  Yeah, she leaves lists around her house...  I may or may not have noticed one with my name on it.
    Photobucket
  • Options

I love my Keurig.  I was so excited to get it.  We also have the turnstyle for the k-cups, which sits right next to it.  The coffee isn't cheap, but I love that its ready when I want it.  And I don't have to make a whole pot for myself.  And right now, the big multi pack we have is Donut Shop Coffee, which includes flavors like Cinnamon Roll, and Chocolate Glazed Donut.  Its a little cup of heaven!

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We have one of the big ones at work - it's nice.  Alright, I'm off to bed.  I am an old bag.  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    hola!
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• Options
    I wish KJB, my night is just starting.  And the downfall of this whipped cream vodka with diet coke is the caffiene.  See you tomorrow, when we successfully threadjack yet again.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi notquite.  Cute sig pic!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards