New York
Options

vendor rants and raves

i got married on saturday the 14th... my ceremony and reception were held at emerson park in auburn Ny... loved the place would recommend to anyone.

flowers: Wildflowers in Dryden NY: the prices were great,but my flower bouquets seemed smaller than I imagined.

Cake: Dottie's Ice Cream Shop in Lansing:  the best cake I have ever had in my life... just melts in your mouth

DJ; Black Tie Entertainment in Syracuse: minor issues with our personal dj in the beginning ( supposed to start playing at 1230 but showed up at that time) but once he started playing was fantastic. company was very reasonable and fun to work with. would highly recommend them again.

Re: vendor rants and raves

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Dottie for our cake too! The cake was great and the prices can't be beat!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hehe i snickered at dotties ICE CREAM CAKE "melts in your mouth" ...pun intended?? anyway congrats on your wedding!
  • Options
    burtcherylburtcheryl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I heard about Black Tie and were going to interview them for our wedding but then heard that the owner Bill I think his name is was arrested and spent 6 months is prison for a child offense case at a school where he worked and is on probation for 10 years.
    Not the sort of DJ we wanted at our reception I can tell you!
    Burt and Cheryl
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll just say that black tie did a great job at our wedding.  Bill wasn't wour dj, but Bill was great to work with and the dj we had was perfect.  We were so worried that we would have a cheesy dj who would overrun the whole reception, but he ran the night perfectly and played a perfect mix of songs that all of our guests liked.  .  Was that just gossip or where di d you hear that from?  It's kind of a rough thing to spread about someone if you aren't completely sure about it. 
  • Options
    burtcherylburtcheryl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Burt and Cheryl
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards