• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Snarky Brides

WTF Knot Post Secret

I guess this is being updated again. I just noticed a topic about it and decided to check out the site again (I had it bookmarked from when it was a big thing last year) http://theknotpostsecret.tumblr.com/

This one (possibly offensive) http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljap99Byxj1qbfb8no1_400.jpg

Whaaaaaaaattttt is that all about?

Re: WTF Knot Post Secret

• So someone enjoys kinky shiit.  Gross, but whatever.  it's their lives.
  • In Response to NSFW:
    So someone enjoys kinky shiit.  Gross, but whatever.  it's their lives.
    Posted by anna.oskar
    Wait, what? I thought she was confessing that she had an affair with the best man and the affair was play rape. I didn't know how to read the husband part. Now I'm confused.
  • AnysunriseAnysunrise member
    5000 Comments Combo Breaker
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: NSFW:
    In Response to NSFW : Wait, what? I thought she was confessing that she had an affair with the best man and the affair was play rape. I didn't know how to read the husband part. Now I'm confused.
    Posted by K Byte

First part is right, but the second part of it I think most people have taken as the husband watched.

ETA: Whoever posted the most recent KPS, I do the same thing =P
  • I said this on E already, but it honestly doesn't bother me.  Rape fantasies aren't uncommon and there is a world of difference between consensual roleplay and sexual assault. 
  • I think the husband allowed the two of them to be together and role play that he was raping her. Maybe the husband watched. Not a big deal

If the quotation marks had not been around the word Raped I would be worried.  
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Kinky, yes. Shocking? Meh. A little more than I need to know about anyone's sex life, but I guess that's the purpose of KPS.
  • I try not to judge other people's sex lives as long as everyone is a consenting adult.  It's a little too kinky for my particular tastes, but...hey. 

It would make for a really awesome BM speech at the wedding though.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• In Response to Re: WTF Knot Post Secret:
    I think the husband allowed the two of them to be together and role play that he was raping her. Maybe the husband watched. Not a big deal If the quotation marks had not been around the word Raped I would be worried.  
    Posted by Y I Oughta
    Yeah, the quotation marks are what tipped me off that it (hopefully) wasn't truly rape. I don't think there's anything wrong with having that kind of fantasy. I think I just took the secret the wrong way. I thought she was confessing to having a kinky affair with the best man and then I wasn't even really sure what the husband part was all about or how it related.
  • Eye to eye, YIO. 
    I try not to judge other people's sex lives as long as everyone is a consenting adult.  It's a little too kinky for my particular tastes, but...hey.  It would make for a really awesome BM speech at the wedding though.
    Posted by NuggetBrain
    I think I want to be at that wedding....lol
  • My avatar just showed up as someone else's face. WTF, TK.
  • Meh, sounds like they are swingers who like it kinky.
  • Is this about the damn rape one again?   seriously people.
  • You ladies are so nice.  I totally judged the couple when I read this Embarassed

Maybe I'm not as liberal as I thought!

Bio
    "You wore a tit dress at an AIDS party??? You need to go to the whore corner with Mara " - Blue
  • In Response to Re: NSFW:
    In Response to Re: NSFW : First part is right, but the second part of it I think most people have taken as the husband watched. ETA: Whoever posted the most recent KPS, I do the same thing =P
    Posted by Anysunrise
    Surprised
  • In Response to Re: NSFW:
    In Response to Re: NSFW :
    Posted by LessThanZero

Gag...it's still the gagging one right? I should've added that in case it got updated and I just confessed to stripping on the weekends or soemthing.
  • I'm much more disturbed by the cum picture. Cum is the most disgusting thing in the world.
    I'm much more disturbed by the cum picture. Cum is the most disgusting thing in the world.
    Posted by jasmineh7777
    I gagged just looking at it. True story. And there I go again.
  • Bahaha, yes Any it's still that one. It's ind of nasty Jas, but even nastier is gagging on it.

Sheesh. This has ruined me!
    I'm much more disturbed by the cum picture. Cum is the most disgusting thing in the world.
    Posted by jasmineh7777
    I totally agree
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Bahaha, yes Any it's still that one. It's ind of nasty Jas, but even nastier is gagging on it. Sheesh. This has ruined me!
    Posted by LessThanZero

WAIT THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT GAGGING ON IT! JUST THAT SHE GAGS AFTER SEX BECAUSE SEMEN IS GROSS.
    It would make for a really awesome BM speech at the wedding though.
    Posted by NuggetBrain
    Especially if he were drunk...
    "I just want to say, your wife has the hottest ass. I know because you let me bang her...Oh wait! I wasn't supposed to mention that!"
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    In Response to Re: WTF Knot Post Secret : WAIT THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT GAGGING ON IT! JUST THAT SHE GAGS AFTER SEX BECAUSE SEMEN IS GROSS.
    Posted by Anysunrise
    I guess I interpretted it differently, but yes that's true.
    In Response to Re: WTF Knot Post Secret : WAIT THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT GAGGING ON IT! JUST THAT SHE GAGS AFTER SEX BECAUSE SEMEN IS GROSS.
    Posted by Anysunrise
    DOn't be ashamed. No need to backpedal. Head happens. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    In Response to Re: WTF Knot Post Secret : I guess I interpretted it differently, but yes that's true.
    Posted by LessThanZero

I would agree with you if she had said post blow-job, but sex (at least the kind I have anyways) doesn't usually end in the mouth. Ugh. Okay, subject change time.
    In Response to Re: WTF Knot Post Secret : DOn't be ashamed. No need to backpedal. Head happens. 
    Posted by SarahPLiz
    Well yeah, but I haven't gagged ON it in years, just afterwards when I think about it. JUST IN CASE ANYONE NEEDED TO KNOW.

Why am I still posting.
  • I thought that was a lugy (sp?) I am less grossed out now that I know it is cum.
    In Response to Re: WTF Knot Post Secret : DOn't be ashamed. No need to backpedal. Head happens. 
    Posted by SarahPLiz
    FTW
    Posted by SarahPLiz
    Bahaha. I've been BUSTED!
    [QUOTE]I try not to judge other people's sex lives as long as everyone is a consenting adult.  It's a little too kinky for my particular tastes, but...hey.  It would make for a really awesome BM speech at the wedding though.
    Posted by NuggetBrain[/QUOTE]

The only time I judge in this situation is affairs.  I honestly disgusted by how many "I've had affairs and I don't feel bad/will do it again" there are.  I'm waaaaayyyy more offended by that then rape fantasies.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards