California-Napa
Options

Any suggestions for Napa/Sonoma wedding venues on a $40,000 budget?

Some "requirements:"

-Saturday evening venue
-thinking about a live band so hopefully a less stringent noise policy
-11 pm/12 am shut down time 
-hard liquor
-150-175 guest list
- outdoor ceremony preferable
- vineyard views

Thanks so much!!

Re: Any suggestions for Napa/Sonoma wedding venues on a $40,000 budget?

• Options
    AmJam04AmJam04 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    Try Chateau St. Jean. They might be a LITTLE on the pricey side, but I'm pretty sure they meet your requirements.
    You might also try the culinary institute of america in St. Helena.
    There's also Viansa in Sonoma -- they're a bit more affordable.

Are you planning this from Florida? I'd recommend http://www.herecomestheguide.com/northern-california/wedding-venues/region/napa-and-sonoma-wine-country/71/
    and contact any venues which strike your fancy.

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    cjohn002cjohn002 member
    First Comment
    edited September 2013
    yeah that site you def. will be able to find something; one consideration is there are quite a few places restricted by city ordinances - so ending at 11 or 12 may be a challenge- as well as the noise policy, off the top of my head I Know Glen Ellen would be out...I'll try to think of or add others as I come across. I def say vineyards that aren't as close to the city I'm sure have a bit more leeway
  • Options
    Try Nicholson Ranch Winery. My wedding is going to be between $35-$40k and they do not have noise ordinances. You can pay an extra $1000 for hard alcohol (although we aren't) and it is in a beautiful location!
  • Options
    obrienmegobrienmeg member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited September 2013
    Stella, We are looking for basically the same thing. Have you had any luck yet? We just started planning our wedding -- so any advice or insight would be much appreciated! 
  • Options
    Check out Hans Fahden up in Calistoga. Their wedding website isn't that informative, so email them ask for information on both their all-inclusive and a la carte wedding packages. The site fee is pretty reasonable ($7.5k) for the area and includes A LOT that other venues don't (tables, chairs, linens, etc.). The property is beautiful and very unique and the owners are the nicest people. We checked out the venue a few weeks ago and ultimately decided not to move forward with it, but it was really, really high on our list. I also emailed with a friend of a friend who got married there when we were making our venue choice and she raved about it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards