Chit Chat
Options

Jersey City Taco G2G?

Who wants to get some tacos in my 'hood?  @pinkcow13 @LittlePeachBlossom and Cookie?  Post generally here to discuss, and PM me for details, if you're in the area and want to join in.  I hope to meet a couple of new faces!

Seems like Tuesday night might be the best time, at least for me and Cookie, but I can make pretty much any night except Friday work, depending on everybody's schedules.  The restaurant is easily accessible via the PATH from New York, or you can drive if you're coming from NJ.

If you still need to be convinced, we'll have some of these:

And probably some of this:

And drink some of these:

Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

Re: Jersey City Taco G2G?

• Options
    ORRRRR you could mail some of those fantabulous-looking tacos to me in Alabama. You know. They'd totally survive in a bubble wrapper.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    sounds yummy.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    I might be able to come!
  • Options
    ORRRRR you could mail some of those fantabulous-looking tacos to me in Alabama. You know. They'd totally survive in a bubble wrapper.
    I actually really struggled with Google Images because none of the tacos I could find looked as delicious as the ones at this place.  This was as close as I could get.  I will have to be That Person who takes a picture of her food so I can share the deliciousness with all of you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I actually really struggled with Google Images because none of the tacos I could find looked as delicious as the ones at this place.  This was as close as I could get.  I will have to be That Person who takes a picture of her food so I can share the deliciousness with all of you.
    You should definitely do that. And then I will live vicariously through your beautiful taco pictures. 

We do not have anywhere with such delicious looking tacos here. :(
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    I'm totally down for Tuesday! I mean, as long as we're not out until 2 in the morning again anyway. I have to bring DH to the airport at the asscrack of dawn, so I will be extra exhausted but also extra hungry.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    I always love tacos!!

Tuesday (the one coming up anyway) doesn't work for me, but I love the idea of a GTG :)
  • Options
    sarahufl said:
    I always love tacos!!

Tuesday (the one coming up anyway) doesn't work for me, but I love the idea of a GTG :)
    @Sarahufl I am sure we'll do another one!  We totally should have gotten coffee or something while I was still in school but that last semester was pretty crazy for me with clinic and the Partner from Hell.  We'll have to give more notice for the next G2G, this one was just kinda thrown together.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    If you can make it work, have fun! I have been to a few knottie GTGs in the past and they were great!

• Options
    Wah I wanna go!

• Options
    I'm from JC, but now living in Bayonne and I've never hear of it!  Looks great though!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    HobokensFuryHobokensFury member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited August 2014
    @ohmrs2014 I'm in bayonne too! @JCbride2015‌ I'd like to go, it just depends on what day. Can't do this Tuesday being the first day of school and all but let's plan another.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @JCBride2015 I would like to go myself.  Just like @HobokensFury, Tuesday is the first day back for me and I have an eye doctors appt at 4:30pm.  Any other day would well for me!

@HobokensFury, as much as we love Bayonne, JC will always be our home.  We are looking to buy a house in JC in the next year or two.
    Anniversary

• Options
    @ohmrs2014‌ I know exactly how you feel. I live in Bayonne but Hoboken is my home. I'd move back tomorrow if it were possible.

• Options
    Mmmmm....those tacos look good!  
  • Options
    What about Wednesday or Thursday? And FYI I'm camping with limited service so I may be slow responding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Wednesday or Thursday would be fine for me too. I'm planning on enjoying my DH-free time!
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    @pinkcow13 @hobokensfury @ohmrs2014 @sarahufl @ClimbingBrideNY

By default I'm planning on Tuesday (tomorrow) because a few of us can make it then.  What about Wednesday or Thursday-- is either of those days better for anyone?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    @JCBride2015 The only snag I have for tomorrow is I have a rescheduled eye dr appt that I can't cancel again.  But depending on the time, I might be able to make it work.  Though Wednesday or Thursday would work better for me personally.
    Anniversary

• Options
    @pinkcow13 @hobokensfury @ohmrs2014 @sarahufl @ClimbingBrideNY

By default I'm planning on Tuesday (tomorrow) because a few of us can make it then.  What about Wednesday or Thursday-- is either of those days better for anyone?

This week is out for me. It's my first time back to work since Christmas. Gotta get back in the groove.

• Options
    I think Wednesday would work. But I have a busy ass week, so don't plan around me. I will try my best to come, though!
  • Options
    This week is out for me too. I forgot that I have a dress fitting and then a dentist appointment tonight. But I can most likely make next week work. 
  • Options
    Looks like for this week, tomorrow works best.  Let's plan something else coming up with a little more notice so more people can make it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Looks like for this week, tomorrow works best.  Let's plan something else coming up with a little more notice so more people can make it!
    Totally!  I'd love to join you ladies.  This week is just crazy bc H is working at the UN all week so I have to rush home for the furbaby.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Tuesday night is the only night I am not free next week! Woohoo!
  • Options
    I mean hey, Cookie, Pinkcow and I all already know each other so we can just go get tacos tomorrow and then we can all do something next week.  That's fine with me!  More food, more booze, more Knotties.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I definitely want to come to the next GTG! Tacos or not. 
  • Options
    Mmm... tacos...
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    I love tacos.
  • Options
    JC - if you're sick, we can skip tacos this week. I don't want you to feel crappy!
    ~*~*~*~*~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards