Chit Chat
Options

NWR: Question Time

We haven't had one of these in a while and it's a slow Wednesday, so....

What's your pillow situation? 2 pillows - one memory foam; one soft, down pillow; I'm toying with the idea of using a body pillow now that I'm going to have to start sleeping on my side

How do you like your steak cooked? medium rare to raw

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Black pen

Favorite season? Probably fall

Drink of choice? Alcoholic: bourbon on rocks or dirty martini; Non-alcoholic: water

Menu for your death row meal? homemade mac and cheese (smoked gouda must be in it); king crab legs with melted butter and some bomb ass cheese cake.

Dream vacation destination? Thailand or an African safari

Best time of day for seksay time? Night - if I have an orgasm right before bed, I sleep like a baby.

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? Depends on the floor, but generally, yes. 

What was your comfort item as a little kid? A bunny puppet 

Are you generally hot or generally cold? Cold.

Favorite pair of shoes right now? some black ballet flats that are so comfy, they feel like slippers.

TV show you're loving? House of Cards and all the college basketball that's on
*********************************************************************************

Re: NWR: Question Time

• Options

OH I LOVE THESE!

What's your pillow situation? One extra firm. 

How do you like your steak cooked? medium rare to raw. Yes. 

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Black pen YES - I have an irrational hate for blue pens. 

Favorite season? Probably fall

Drink of choice? Captain Morgan and Dr. Pepper.

Menu for your death row meal? Cheesecake. 

Dream vacation destination?  Fiji.

Best time of day for seksay time? First thing in the morning or last thing I do at night. 

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? Depends on the floor, but generally, yes. Yep. 

What was your comfort item as a little kid? A dog stuffed animal.

Are you generally hot or generally cold? Depends. Neither, really. 

Favorite pair of shoes right now? Uhhh. I dunno. 

TV show you're loving? Chopped, Marriage Boot Camp, other misc. trashy bullshit reality shows. 

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options
    What's your pillow situation? I have two pillows. Both pretty flat. I only use the corner of one.

How do you like your steak cooked? Rare.

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Black pen for sure.

Favorite season? Fall.

Drink of choice? Alcoholic: Currently, Washington Apple Non-alcoholic: My sweet tea or water

Menu for your death row meal? Thick cut ribeye, rare, huge loaded baked potato, and a really good salad with tons of blue cheese crumbles.

Dream vacation destination? Mediterranean tour.

Best time of day for seksay time? Night.

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? Most all the time. 

What was your comfort item as a little kid? I don't remember having one.

Are you generally hot or generally cold? Cold.

Favorite pair of shoes right now? My new Sperries that are like little Keds or whatever. Love them. 

TV show you're loving? Right now Pretty Little Liars because I want to know who A is damn it.

• Options
    What's your pillow situation? 3 pillows - two king size pillows and one queen size.  I like lots of pillows.

How do you like your steak cooked? Medium well.  I really don't like meat that is still moo-ing

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Black pen

Favorite season? Summer

Drink of choice? Alcoholic: Riesling when I am out to dinner, beer at parties/all summer; Non-alcoholic: fountain diet coke

Menu for your death row meal? Steamed crabs, corn on the cob with lots of batter and salt and a huge chocolate milk shake with whipped cream.

Dream vacation destination? 3 months in Europe (Ireland, England, France, Italy) and staying in an over water bungalow in Bora Bora

Best time of day for seksay time? Night

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? 5 second rule almost always applies 

What was your comfort item as a little kid? Stuffed animals.  I slept with one every night for a long time. 

Are you generally hot or generally cold? Cold - I keep my heater in my office cube going pretty much all the time.

Favorite pair of shoes right now? My leopard print flats

TV show you're loving? Downton Abbey (so sad the season is already over with) and Walking Dead

• Options
    What's your pillow situation? 4 on our bed, 2 small and 2 large. I use one small one and FI uses the rest, for what I don't know.

How do you like your steak cooked? Rare if it's a tougher cut like a sirloin, blue for something more tender like filet. I used to work in a steakhouse and I'm picky.

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Anything that doesn't smudge; I'm a lefty.

Favorite season? Summer. We don't get much of it so it's my favourite due to rarity.

Drink of choice? Alcoholic: peaty Scotch, Champagne. Non: coffee. Black coffee.

Menu for your death row meal? Truffled lobster mac and cheese; this tuna sashimi salad I'm obsessed with at a local restaurant.

Dream vacation destination? SE Asia is the dream because FI is deathly allergic to peanuts and we can never go for real in case the food kills him. Other big one is Peru for the Inca Trail but we're doing that in September.

Best time of day for seksay time? First thing in the morning. At night I'm generally exhausted.

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? Nope. Princess. 

What was your comfort item as a little kid? Stuffed elephant creatively named "Ele." 

Favorite pair of shoes right now? Leopard-print stiletto ankle boots because I dress like an aging Vegas cocktail waitress.

TV show you're loving? I just watch trash TV - lots of TLC and Animal Planet.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ElcaBElcaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    What's your pillow situation? I use a flat-ish, non-squishy pillow for my head and a FOM travel pillow pulled up against my stomach. I don't know why, but I have trouble sleeping without my FOM pillow. 

How do you like your steak cooked? Medium. 

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Black. 

Favorite season? Fall. 

Drink of choice? Alcoholic: It depends on the season, so I'll give my three faves in each category. Beer: Raging Bitch IPA, Wine: Menage a Trois red blend, Liquor: Classic margarita on the rocks with salt, made with Patron or Don Julio; Non-alcoholic: Diet Coke (which I gave up and miss dearly)

Menu for your death row meal? ALLLLLL THE FOOD. There'd probably be some lobster ravioli, ahi tuna, and cheesecake in the mix somewhere.  

Dream vacation destination? Ireland or South Africa. 

Best time of day for seksay time? Mornings. What a great way to start the day!

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? Before I had a dog, always. Now, rarely, depending on how long ago I washed the floor.   

What was your comfort item as a little kid? A yellow blanket named Sunny.  

Are you generally hot or generally cold? Freezing.

Favorite pair of shoes right now? I bought dark olive green wedges that are either super cute or super old lady --- I still can't decide which. But I love them, so I give zero fucks. 

TV show you're loving? SCANDAL! I am a latecomer to the series & power watched the first three seasons, so I am anxiously waiting for season four to premiere on Netflix. 
  • Options

We haven't had one of these in a while and it's a slow Wednesday, so....

What's your pillow situation? 1 for sleep, 2-3 for lounging on the bed

How do you like your steak cooked? Vegetarian so..nothing haha

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Black

Favorite season? Spring or Fall...I can't tolerate the heat too well!

Drink of choice? Gin and tonic or Riesling

Menu for your death row meal? I'm gonna have to go with mac and cheese too! or curly fries...

Dream vacation destination? All over Europe, Australia, or Greece

Best time of day for seksay time? Night (but he likes the morning, which is annoying!)

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? 5 second rule always 

What was your comfort item as a little kid? Beanie babies

Are you generally hot or generally cold? I'm Canadian so...cold. But I get hot and sweaty really fast :(

Favorite pair of shoes right now? Ankle boots.

TV show you're loving? Pretty Little Liars, the Bachelor (but it just ended, damn)

Formerly martha1818

• Options
    What's your pillow situation? At least 3, 4 if possible. All memory foam. I can't have enough pillows.

How do you like your steak cooked? Bloody, seared just so.

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Red pen. I am always revising things.

Favorite season? Fall. 

Drink of choice? Wine. Most specifically a nice Blanc de Blancs from the Catalonia region of Spain.

Menu for your death row meal? Baked ziti, extra mozz.

Dream vacation destination? Seychelles

Best time of day for seksay time? Right before bed. Always sleep so soundly.

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? Only if I drop it in my house.

What was your comfort item as a little kid? Books  

Favorite pair of shoes right now? Brown Frye slip-ons.

TV show you're loving? I just finished House of Cards, which I was so excited for and didn't like so much this season :( So, I guess I will have to say my guilty pleasure shows: Hotel Impossible, I can't get enough of Anthony Melchiorri, and Shark Tank.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What's your pillow situation? - I have a memory foam pillow that is fat enough to equal 2 normal pillow. I sleep on my side, and I have a pillow pet that I hug and push against my stomach or else I can't sleep.

How do you like your steak cooked? Medium rare 

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Lightning jelly roll pens! Or blue ink for professional things.

Favorite season? Fall. 

Drink of choice? Alcoholic: Sangria or Cranberry Vodka or Hot Chocolate with Baileys

Menu for your death row meal? Garlic pasta with lots of cheese

Dream vacation destination? Ireland or Scotland

Best time of day for seksay time? Mornings. What a great way to start the day! I'm too tired at night most of the time!

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? No, my dog will usually get to it first. But I throw it away otherwise.

What was your comfort item as a little kid? A Shamu whale from Sea World and I still have him.

Favorite pair of shoes right now? Tan ankle-height leather booties my DH bought me for Christmas.

TV show you're loving? Outlander and Downton Abbey and Game of Thrones. Also Property Brothers.

image   image   image

• Options

Love question time!

What's your pillow situation? 1 pillow, medium firmness.

How do you like your steak cooked? Rare. The pinker and juicier, the better.

Favorite season? It's a toss-up between summer and fall.

Drink of choice? Alcoholic: red wine; Non-alcoholic: diet coke

Menu for your death row meal? Thanksgiving dinner with cheesecake for dessert.

Dream vacation destination? Bora Bora or Fiji

Best time of day for seksay time? Nighttime for sure. H would love more morning sex but I generally hate everyone when I first wake up and don't want to be touched.
    Do you eat things that fall on the floor? Depends on the floor, but generally, yes. 

What was your comfort item as a little kid? A teddy bear

Are you generally hot or generally cold? Cold. I'm always cold. My bones are even cold after the winter we had.

Favorite pair of shoes right now? My new Ugg boots. I forgot how soft and comfy new Uggs are.

TV show you're loving? I've been binging on Parenthood (almost done with the series). I'm also in love with Master Chef Jr. and I'm sad that it's over for the season.
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    What's your pillow situation? One extra firm down pillow. I used to sleep with two pillows until I started sharing a bed with my H, then BF and had to share my pillows.

How do you like your steak cooked? Rare to medium rare. I love the tender juiciness!

Favorite season? Spring and fall about equally. Mostly I like warm, dry, sunny weather no matter what time of year.

Drink of choice? Alcoholic: red wine, beer at summer bbqs Non - virgin sangria

Menu for your death row meal? As much as I can stuff my face with. Mac n cheese, pizza, pasta, and all the cheese.

Dream vacation destination? 3 months doing a European tour.

Best time of day for seksay time? Night. I'm with @southernbelle0915. Having an orgasm right before bed gives me the most amazing sleep ever!

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? Yes, as long as I can rinse it off....we have a black dog and she leaves hair everywhere!

What was your comfort item as a little kid? Nothing really.

Favorite pair of shoes right now? My brown wedge sandals.

TV show you're loving? H and I are watching old episodes of Game of Thrones. And Outlander. And Archer Season 5 now that it's on Netflix.

• Options

What's your pillow situation? 1 regular sized soft pillow turned lengthwise. I sleep weird. I sleep on my side hugging my pillow....

How do you like your steak cooked? medium rare 

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? blue liquidy rollerball pen. I'm very picky about my pens. Have to have the right ink consistency 

Favorite season? Fall. I'm a ginger so summer can be pretty rough. Love the fall colours and the crisp but warm air. Getting married in the fall which will just add to the awesomeness of fall.

Drink of choice? Alcoholic: White Wine; Non-alcoholic: peach juice with a splash of sprite

Menu for your death row meal? My nana's Cheese and Onion pie. 

Dream vacation destination? We're doing Paris for our honeymoon which is high up on our list. But also would love to do spain and greece

Best time of day for seksay time? weekend morning when you have nothing planned for the day and you can just languish in bed.

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? Floor in my home or families home, yes. Public floor? hells no.

What was your comfort item as a little kid? a stuffed rabbit I got when i was 2. Named Bunny (I was a creative child). She's 26 years old now and starting to disintegrate, but she has a spot of honour on the book shelf and I still take her down when FI is out of town and I am feeling lonely.

Are you generally hot or generally cold? Cold. Always cold. I have icicle fingers.

Favorite pair of shoes right now? baby blue and white polka dot canvas slip ons. Super comfy, super cute.

TV show you're loving? Walking Dead, Last Week tonight with John Oliver
  • Options
    lyndausvilyndausvi mod
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2015

What's your pillow situation?  We have about 9-10pillows of varies different firmness?  I would not be exaggerating when I say there is about $500 worth of pillows on our bed.    

How do you like your steak cooked?  med

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else?  whatever I can get my hands on when I need something to write with.

Favorite season?  I like them all for different reasons depending on where I live at the time.   Summer in the islands and NOLA were hot,  so I wasn't a fan.  Summer in the Rockies is amazing.  

Drink of choice?  alcoholic - pretty even between beer and wine.  Non-alcoholic - chocolate milk.

Menu for your death row meal?  Fried chicken, mashed potatoes and a Taskykake Chocolate junior for desert. 

Dream vacation destination?  Umm, my dream was always African Safari.  Well we did that for our HM.  I guess Australia.     I've already been to many parts of Europe and  Asia.

Best time of day for seksay time?  anytime.

Do you eat things that fall on the floor?  nope.   I have to 2 dogs and well I do not vacuum as much as I should.  No doubt any food on the floor would have dog hair attached.     

What was your comfort item as a little kid?  I never had one.

Are you generally hot or generally cold? I guess I lean cold, but I think that is more because DH keeps the house at 63.   If I lived in a normal household it would be neither.

Favorite pair of shoes right now?  my cowboy boots

TV show you're loving?   Nothing right now.  

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    What's your pillow situation? One Temperpedic Memory Foam Curve Pillow 

How do you like your steak cooked? Rare 

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else?  Blue pen for lyfe

Favorite season? Summer 

Drink of choice? Red wine 

Menu for your death row meal? Filet mignon, mashed potatoes, creamed spinach and bread rolls. 

Dream vacation destination? Fiji 

Best time of day for seksay time? All day, errry day! 

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? On my own floor, yes. 

What was your comfort item as a little kid? A soft doll I named Karen. 

Are you generally hot or generally cold? Hot 

Favorite pair of shoes right now? A pair of short black boots I got from Shoe Dazzle 

TV show you're loving? House of Cards - just started watching. Blacklist. 
  • Options
    What's your pillow situation? We've got four total on the bed, two each.

How do you like your steak cooked? A little pink, but too much pink.

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Whatever will work. I use sharpies a lot.

Favorite season? Fall/Spring

Drink of choice? Jack and coke or Vodka and whatever, Diet Dr. Pepper and Coke Zero for no booze times.

Menu for your death row meal? A better attorney to get me off of death row. If Jodi ain't gettin put to death neither am I.

Dream vacation destination? A private island. With no bad weather.

Best time of day for seksay time? Whenever. I like to fuck in the morning. Best part of waking up...is still coffee but damn is an orgasm a nice cherry on top.

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? My floors at home? Probably. Public floors? No, people get super judgey.

What was your comfort item as a little kid? A blankie with a silky edge.

Are you generally hot or generally cold? I think I'm generally room temp.

Favorite pair of shoes right now? These memoryfoam wedges I bought.

TV show you're loving? I'm re-watching Reba and One Tree Hill right now.
  • Options
    What's your pillow situation? One pillow on the bed I use to sleep and one I use to prop up my laptop (yes, it is on a cooling pad)

How do you like your steak cooked? Medium well.

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Blue pen, but anything that writes/goes on smoothly is awesome.

Favorite season? Summer.

Drink of choice? Alcoholic: Chocolate milkshake with amaretto and stuff; Non-alcoholic: strawberry milkshake

Menu for your death row meal? Ten course (or however many I can have) meal of desserts.  Coconut cream pie, banana cream pie, cheesecake, pumpkin pie with real whipped cream, fancy chocolates, dessert crepes, etc.

Dream vacation destination? Italy.

Best time of day for seksay time? Midday.

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? Depends on the floor, who is watching, and if the item can be rinsed off, but probably.

What was your comfort item as a little kid? My baby blanket. 

Favorite pair of shoes right now? My rain boots that I am getting to wear now too :)

TV show you're loving? Bates Motel.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    What's your pillow situation? We each have one memory foam pillow and I also have a body pillow.  DH referred to my body pillow as "the other man".  But, I have back issues and sleep best laying on an angle halfway on the body pillow or hugging it.

How do you like your steak cooked? Medium to medium well.  I used to like medium until an unfortunate steak food poisoning event.  After that I went fully well done, burnt to a crisp for a couple years.  Over the past couple years I've reverted back, probably because I'm eating at nicer, more reputable restaurants than the shady ones I used to eat at.

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Blue, preferably felt tip.

Favorite season? Fall & Spring

Drink of choice? Chai Tea Latte... I don't really drink much alcohol, but I do like Sex on the Beach.

Menu for your death row meal? Bacon wrapped filet minon, loaded baked potato, mint chocolate chip ice cream, homemade pumpkin pie, chai tea latte

Dream vacation destination? Bora Bora

Best time of day for seksay time? Bedtime... helps me relax and sleep well

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? Depends on the floor and what fell.  If it's something that won't pick up hair and crap and I know the floor is relatively clean, then probably will.  I don't trust public floors to ever be clean, so I wouldn't do it in public. 

What was your comfort item as a little kid? My baby blanket... I still have it in a box, or at least the shredded, overly loved remains of it.

Are you generally hot or generally cold? definitely cold... my circulation is horrible.

Favorite pair of shoes right now? New Balance tennis shoes.

TV show you're loving? I'm happy that the new season of The Following started... still waiting to see if they can keep it interesting though.  

• Options
    tcnobletcnoble member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited March 2015

What's your pillow situation? 2 pillows.

How do you like your steak cooked? medium to medium well.

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Blue pen

Favorite season? Spring or fall

Drink of choice? Alcoholic: moscato or malibu&pineapple.. Non-alcoholic : Diet Coke

Menu for your death row meal? pizza (thin crust, three meat!) with homemade mac n cheese, and a filet mignon with garlic mashed potatoes :)

Dream vacation destination? Thailand or Bora Bora

Best time of day for seksay time? Night

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? Depends what floor - my classrom? Hell no. My kitchen? Sure. 

What was your comfort item as a little kid? A giant killer whale stuffed animal - no joke, it's like 4 feet long (yes, I still have it).

Favorite pair of shoes right now? flip flops and my house slippers

TV show you're loving? Parenthood

ETF I copied and didn't change an answer whoops
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

What's your pillow situation? One pillow.  I don't like a lot of pillows.  SO's bed drives me crazy.  We have six pillows there, and somehow they all end up on my side in the middle of the night. 

How do you like your steak cooked? Medium rare all the way.  Anything more is a waste of steak.

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Black gel.  Although if I need extra contrast I'll reach for a blue pen.

Favorite season? Autumn

Drink of choice? Venti iced soy chai tea latte from Starbucks.

Menu for your death row meal? Macaroni and cheese, Panera's Fuji Apple Chicken salad, filet, garlic bread, a glass of red wine and apple pie with ice cream. 

Dream vacation destination? Somewhere tropical, remote, and untouched. 

Best time of day for seksay time? Midday.  And I thought we banned the word seksay.

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? Ew, no. 

What was your comfort item as a little kid? My dog and my blanket.

Are you generally hot or generally cold? Cold. Except at night recently when I become a furnace.  I blame my BC. 

Favorite pair of shoes right now? A pair of tall brown boots.

TV show you're loving? Orange is the New Black.  I'm a little late to the bandwagon.

• Options
    What's your pillow situation? Just one.

How do you like your steak cooked? medium well

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Black pen. (Not ball point)

Favorite season? Winter

Drink of choice? Alcoholic: Meomi Pinot Noir Non-alcoholic: water

Menu for your death row meal? Beef enchiladas with a side of spanish rice and cheese dip.

Dream vacation destination? Bora Bora

Best time of day for seksay time? Night

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? On my floor, yes, on some random floor? no.

What was your comfort item as a little kid? My puffalump named Cow.

Favorite pair of shoes right now? My Tom's Wedges

TV show you're loving? Scandal
  • Options
    Oh these are fun!!

What's your pillow situation? I have two pillows - one super squishy that I turn into a ball and the other on that just lays there. Oh, and what FI calls a "face snuggler" blanket that I essentially wrap my face in.

How do you like your steak cooked? Medium to medium rare.

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Blue pen.

Favorite season? Definitely fall.

Drink of choice? Alcoholic: Malibu rum and A&W rootbeer; Non-alcoholic: milk

Menu for your death row meal? Oh dear. Probably fettucini alfredo with chicken and vegetables and garlic toast with brownies for dessert

Dream vacation destination? Germany.

Best time of day for seksay time? I'll take whenever I can get lol

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? Definitely depends on the floor.

What was your comfort item as a little kid? The Immaculate Collection by Madonna. Put that on and I would calm right down.

Favorite pair of shoes right now? I don't like wearing shoes.

TV show you're loving? One Tree Hill addiction. Also Dancing with the Stars.

• Options
    I love these! Thanks southernbelle

What's your pillow situation? king size soft one under my head and the decorative one behind it

How do you like your steak cooked? medium rare

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? colored find point sharpie

Favorite season? fall

Drink of choice? red wine

Menu for your death row meal? steak with blue cheese, garlic mashed potatoes, red wine

Dream vacation destination? Arctic circle cruise to see walruses and narwhals

Best time of day for seksay time? Night - probably after some red wine

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? not against it, but nowadays I usually say "uh oh!" and my dog comes in hot to eat whatever I dropped

What was your comfort item as a little kid? pink blankie

Are you generally hot or generally cold? hot - tee shirts in the office during winter

Favorite pair of shoes right now? fresh sneakers I just bought last weekend

TV show you're loving? re-watching Breaking Bad (FI's first time around, it's so awesome watching him be in suspense while I know everything)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    What's your pillow situation? I sleep in my own room/bed Su-Thurs so I sleep with... 7? pillows. Two across the top, one on each side, one stacked on top of that, then another to hug. When I sleep with FI, two pillows. One for my head and one for in between my knees. My mom started that with me when I was a kid and I cannot break the habit for the life of me.

How do you like your steak cooked? Medium rare. Anything else is a bastardization of my people (farmers.)

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? I really like pencils. Don't know why. Or black pen.

Favorite season? Fall. Football, my birthday, football and my birthday. Score. Winter is a very close second.

Drink of choice? Fountain coke. Alcoholic: Anything ending in 'beer' or 'vodka' or 'alcohol'.

Menu for your death row meal? Fried chicken (from a cast iron skillet seasoned more than 50 years), mashed potatoes, gravy, buttered corn and a southern biscuit.

Dream vacation destination? Europe or something ridiculously tropical.

Best time of day for seksay time? I can't remember. It's been so long. *sigh* so as of right now, I'll take it any time I can get it.

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? I pay a cleaning lady twice a month SO I can eat off the floor if necessary. Depends though if there's cat hair on it or not.

What was your comfort item as a little kid? Didn't really have one. I had a cabbage patch doll I had to carry for like ages 2-4, but that was it.

Are you generally hot or generally cold? Generally hot. Benefits to being fat.

Favorite pair of shoes right now? My mint green heels for the wedding.

TV show you're loving? Real Housewives of Atlanta. Or Intervention. 

• Options
    **to be understood that all answers are heavily weighted on the "I'm super pregnant & uncomfortably apathetic because all I can focus on is getting this kid out sooner rather than later" front**

What's your pillow situation? currently, this big ass monster of a beast:

How do you like your steak cooked? rare to medium rare

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? no preference

Favorite season? not winter

Drink of choice? alcohol. anything with alcohol (...because I miss it so)

Menu for your death row meal? anything with cheese.

Dream vacation destination? anywhere pretty. With good alcohol and cheese.

Best time of day for seksay time? anytime.

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? yup. If the dogs don't get it first.

What was your comfort item as a little kid? my 'squish', an old beat up feather pillow

Are you generally hot or generally cold? pre-pregnancy, cold. now, both...often at the same time.

Favorite pair of shoes right now? anything that will fit on my swollen feet.

TV show you're loving? eagerly awaiting the return of Game of Thrones.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    tpwkalyntpwkalyn member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited March 2015
    Oh yay I love these things. I feel like I know you guys so well now :)

What's your pillow situation? One - medium firmness. I barely use the corner.

How do you like your steak cooked? Medium Well, not too dry.

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? My black 01 Micron. I'm a pen junkie.

Favorite season? Fall. 

Drink of choice? Alcoholic: a nice, top shelf marg with extra salt. Non alcoholic: water or sweet tea.

Menu for your death row meal? Chicken fingers with honey mustard from MugShots, a huge loaded baked potato, and some fancy type of giant ass chocolate cake.

Dream vacation destination? Europe! More specifically: The White Cliffs of Dover

Best time of day for seksay time? Night.

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? Depends on where I drop it, but usually yes.

What was your comfort item as a little kid? A blanket that I called "ABCD". 

Are you generally hot or generally cold? I am ALWAYS cold. It's annoying.

Favorite pair of shoes right now? My Toms slip ons (when I'm not wearing safety shoes). 

TV show you're loving? FI and I got into that new show Last Man on Earth with Will Forte. It's pretty funny. I'm re-watching Friends on Netflix, and I almost always watch one episode of Parks & Rec or The Office every day.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    What's your pillow situation? 1 pillow- tempurpedic

How do you like your steak cooked? medium with extra butter (I'm a Ruth's Chris gal)

Favorite season? In AZ, it's spring. Mostly everywhere else it's summer

Drink of choice? Alcoholic: margarita or champagne; Non-alcoholic: Diet Coke

Menu for your death row meal? Swiss cheese fondue, that Ruth's Chris filet I mentioned above, au gratin potatoes, and cannoli for dessert

Dream vacation destination? Maldives

Best time of day for seksay time? right after work before I get too tired

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? not usually

What was your comfort item as a little kid? my stuffed giraffe, Friend

Are you generally hot or generally cold? Pre-Cancer, I was always cold. Post, I'm always hot

Favorite pair of shoes right now? my black Gilmore ballet flat

TV show you're loving? Chasing Life. I will always love NCIS as well.

• Options
    What's your pillow situation? 2 pillows. If I only use one, my neck starts to hurt.

How do you like your steak cooked? Was medium until FI convinced me to try medium rare. Now I won't go back.

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Black pens 4 lyfe. 

Favorite season? Fall for sure, although now that I live in Florida I don't remember what seasons are anymore.

Drink of choice? Coke with vanilla vodka.

Menu for your death row meal? Indian food. Shajani pilau, paneer palak, naan, and gulab for dessert.

Dream vacation destination? Somewhere in the Arctic

Best time of day for seksay time? We usually get it on early evening.

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? If I really want it and the floor isn't too gross.

What was your comfort item as a little kid? A blanket made by my great-grandmother that by the time my parents finally took it from me was not a blanket anymore so much as a tangled ball of yarn.

Are you generally hot or generally cold? Cold. My favorite thing to do when I get home is get on under the blanket on the couch. Basically, this is me: http://www.theonion.com/articles/girlfriend-to-stay-underneath-blanket-for-next-5-m,34377/

Favorite pair of shoes right now? Fancy black booties that make my feet look sexah and get me compliments wherever I go.

TV show you're loving? Just got back into Orange is the New Black. Also FI and I are watching Breaking Bad and I've been watching lots of Comedy Bang Bang.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    OOOOH YAY. (Anybody remember those bulletin things Myspace used to do? Freaking loved those, man.)

What's your pillow situation? DESPERATE. I have one of FI's from a bajillion years ago, and one that's nice but can't compensate for the bajillion-year-old one. We need new pillows.

How do you like your steak cooked? Medium, methinks. 

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Black G2 .5 (they're superfine. Like me. :D)

Favorite season? Notwinter. Probably fallish time is best, but so long as it's not cold, I'm generally happy. I'd rather be hot than cold.

Drink of choice? Angry Orchard, or a cranberry vodka, or water.

Menu for your death row meal? Ooooh. A grilled cheese sandwich made with super melty cheese, bacon, hot sausage, homemade biscuits and country gravy, grits, fried eggs with just a leeeeetle bit of runny yolks, a waffle with homemade whipped honey butter and true maple syrup, and stuffed crust supreme pizza. Don't judge, if it's my last meal I'm gonna eat ALL the things.

Dream vacation destination? Hogsmeade. (The real one.) Failing that, I think Japan would be neat.

Best time of day for seksay time? 4:00 am, apparently. I always wake up rested after waking up and getting it on.

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? Depends on the floor and the food. Generally, though... no. 

What was your comfort item as a little kid? A Gund teddy bear named Gundi.

Are you generally hot or generally cold? Hot in the daytime, cold at night.

Favorite pair of shoes right now? These:
    Loving them. So comfy and the brown patent is beautiful. (I tried to make the shoe smaller! Sorry for the ginormopic.)

TV show you're loving? The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmitt! I watched the first episode night before last with FI and LOVED it. Wasn't thinking I would, but it made me absolutely gleeful.

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    @SmileDamnit OMG I need that pillow! I sleep on DH like that if I'm facing him. What's it called? I must look for it.

image   image   image

• Options
    What's your pillow situation? 2 pillows - one for my head, one to hug

How do you like your steak cooked? medium rare

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Whatever is in my purse (black or blue, usually)

Favorite season? Spring

Drink of choice? Red wine or vodka & Sprite

Menu for your death row meal? My mom's enchiladas, mac & cheese, lobster tail, flat iron steak, death by chocolate cake

Dream vacation destination? Australia

Best time of day for seksay time SEX? Before bed

Do you eat things that fall on the floor?  I usually can't since my dogs will snag it first.

What was your comfort item as a little kid? Kermit the frog

Are you generally hot or generally cold? Hot

Favorite pair of shoes right now? Black Reef flip-flops.  ALWAYS.

TV show you're loving? Blue Bloods
  • Options
    What's your pillow situation?
    4 -- 2 body pillows and 2 regular pillows... all are close to death.

How do you like your steak cooked? medium rare

Black pen, blue pen, pencil or something else? Black pen, it's all they allow at work

Favorite season? I love them all, but winter I only like when I'm cozy inside with a good book and hot drink

Drink of choice? Alcoholic: moscow mule, non-alcoholic: lemonade

Menu for your death row meal? my weight in pasta and cheesecake

Dream vacation destination? Italy.  FI wants to honeymoon there.  Told him we'd have to buy me two plane seats for the trip back, because of my answer to the previous question.

Best time of day for seksay time? Any time!  But we're usually morning people.

Do you eat things that fall on the floor? Yup.  I'm a nurse.  My immune system can fight off anything!

What was your comfort item as a little kid? Didn't have one

Favorite pair of shoes right now? my running shoes

TV show you're loving? Walking Dead and Game of Thrones.  Apparently I really like bloodshed!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards