Not Engaged Yet
Options

Hump Day! Favorites??

2»

Re: Hump Day! Favorites??

• Options
    @cu97tiger - your pics are amazing. i love your dress (and the pic of you putting it on and giving thumbs up) and the BM dresses!
  • Options

1. Current favorite song? Zac Brown Band "Homegrown" has been my favorite song for the past couple months.
    2. Favorite breakfast food? Eggs Benedict yumm!
    3. Favorite color? Coral and Navy
    4. What is your dream job? To be a Stay at home Mom hopefully in the near future once DH finishes his degree next year!
    5. What is your dream car? A HUGE Escalade to put all my kids in lol

Favorite NEY not-a-reg but not-a-newb? @jenjen047 @Alpacina
    Favorite NEY newb? The newb that has horses that just posted an intro...knocksonwood? She seems legit.
    Favorite NEYer's wedding? I loved @swazzle and @allusive007 wedding! They were both so beautiful!
    Favorite NEY pet? Cinders, Violet, @swazzle 's kitties, Maddux, Kaya, and Indy of course!
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    I don't have time to fill all of this out, cause this is the first chance I've had to get on here today :( . With that said, I'll just go ahead and hand out the award for favorite NEY pet to @swazzle 's Snoos Pup. This should come as no surprise to anyone. I love all of your dogs, but Lucy has my heart. 
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    @beanbot2002 - i was looknig for a gif like that and couldnt find one! you win..
  • Options
    1. Current favorite song? Don't It by Billy Currington, not because I particularly love the song but it's catchy and I like to yell "As far as I can tell that finger ain't got no ring on it" in the car when I'm driving alone - it helps some of my BSC-ness :)

2. Favorite breakfast food? Any and all breakfast food! But I love omelettes with a side of bacon, especially with a mimosa!

3. Favorite color? Turquoise

4. What is your dream job? Teaching high school math, which is what I'm already doing, but in a dream land where all students love math and want to learn and pay attention when I'm explaining things and don't cheat and are respectful....... I love my kids, but end of year has everyone squirrely!

5. What is your dream car? Maybe a small SUV? I just bought a new car - Ford Focus, I love it!

I'm new here so I don't think I know anyone well enough to have a favorite! But thank you to everyone for being so welcoming!
  • Options
    1. Current favorite song? Don't really have one but I'm kinda obsessed with that song "I wanna rock with somebody, I wanna take shots with somebody" the Whitney remake that's now hip hop

2. Favorite breakfast food? All of the bacon! And breakfst sandwiches like bacon, egg & cheese on a bagel

3. Favorite color? grey & teal seems to take over my life

4. What is your dream job? Doing nothing, traveling

5. What is your dream car? Since I was 13 years old a Lotus Elise

Hmmm I haven't really been around long enough to vote for the NEYers but I really dig you all!! Loving those AWs posted. Wish I had one to share but my photographer fucked me 7 ways to Sunday and lost all my pictures so I have nothing. 

• Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    jenna8984 said:

1. Current favorite song? Don't really have one but I'm kinda obsessed with that song "I wanna rock with somebody, I wanna take shots with somebody" the Whitney remake that's now hip hop

2. Favorite breakfast food? All of the bacon! And breakfst sandwiches like bacon, egg & cheese on a bagel

3. Favorite color? grey & teal seems to take over my life

4. What is your dream job? Doing nothing, traveling

5. What is your dream car? Since I was 13 years old a Lotus Elise

Hmmm I haven't really been around long enough to vote for the NEYers but I really dig you all!! Loving those AWs posted. Wish I had one to share but my photographer fucked me 7 ways to Sunday and lost all my pictures so I have nothing. 

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @jenna8984 I think I read about your issues with your photographer on CC. That SUCKS SO MUCH! :( I think you and your H should plan some sort of anniversary session in the future and get all dolled up again for it.

• Options
    labro said:

@jenna8984 I think I read about your issues with your photographer on CC. That SUCKS SO MUCH! :( I think you and your H should plan some sort of anniversary session in the future and get all dolled up again for it.

Yea we've talked about it. He really doesn't want to put our outfits back on. He is very much like "it's not the same, it's not the wedding way, it's weird". And he's kind of right. So I don't know. We might just hire someone and do a photo shoot in normal clothes and get the family to come like my parents and my brother/ nieces/ nephews for family shots. Haven't decided :(

• Options
    @jenna8984 omg thats awful. im so sorry. what happened? and who did you use (so i can make sure to never use them)
  • Options
    @jenjen047 WHO is the worst part. It was a very, very close friend, like I was in the hospital for 13 hours with her when her son was born. She does it professionally where she lives down south so I paid for her flight up here and boarded her and everything. Hard drive crash somehow happened on her computer AND the external hard drive (which I don't understand how that's possible) and she sent them to very reputable company to fix/ extract and even they couldn't do it because it was that big of a fry. Again how does that happen to both your items at once makes no sense, I think she's full of shit and only had them in one location. She apologized profusely but obviously that doesn't make up for it. We stay friendly and text every now and then but the friendship will never be what it once was.

• Options
    @jenna8984 oh wow thats awful. i agree it sounds very suspicious that both items would crash at once. do you have pics from your guests?
  • Options
    We only had 21 people at the wedding. 5 were standing up with us, and about 9 were older people like our parents and grandparents who don't use cameras. So we were pretty shit out of luck there. I had given the best man's wife my personal camera so she at least got about 10 on there- 1 of the vows, 1 of the kiss- 1 of the cake cut. They are not really the best quality but I'm still grateful for them. I cried for like a month and still want to sometimes!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards