Not Engaged Yet

Hump Day! Favorites??

How about some questions to get us through this hump day??

1. Current favorite song?
2. Favorite breakfast food?
3. Favorite color?
4. What is your dream job?
5. What is your dream car?

Have fun!
friends tv show funy

Re: Hump Day! Favorites??

• Good morning!!

I've been singing "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" in the car on my way to work all week, so I'll go with that.
    ALL BREAKFAST FOOD. But, if I HAVE to choose, I'd say a (crispy on the outside, soft on the inside) Belgian waffle with ***real*** maple syrup and butter. And bacon on the side.
    3. Favorite color?
    Royal blue
    I would own and run a small cafe/bakery that also served booze.
    Literally any brand new car.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • 1. Current favorite song? No idea

2. Favorite breakfast food? Pancakes or waffles with fresh fruit

3. Favorite color? pink

4. What is your dream job? Dancer or actress on Broadway

5. What is your dream car? Mercedes E320

Anniversary

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

Too funny! I've been thinking about making a favorites thread - with Favorites/Least Favorites. Can we add on?

1. Current favorite song? Anything from the new Foo Fighters album.
    2. Favorite breakfast food? Eggs benedict
    3. Favorite color? Green
    4. What is your dream job? To stay at home forever and get paid for doing nothing.
    5. What is your dream car? Nothing really. I'd like a sporty convertible like @Two Dimes

Mine -
    Favorite NEY reg?
    Favorite NEY not-a-reg but not-a-newb?
    Favorite NEY newb?
    Favorite NEYer's wedding?
    Favorite NEY pet?

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    Morning! H and I bought a TV/Entertainment stand last night! We got it on Craigslist for only $100! I'm hoping we can pick it up tonight. Only one problem: we need to buy a new TV now. We bought our current one 7 years ago and it has like a 3" frame around it which won't fit into the TV stand. We wanted to move it to another room and buy another one anyway, we just didn't anticipate doing it so soon. $100 for the stand we bought couldn't be passed up, though! I'm so excited! 

Bad Blood by TSwift, Pretty Girls by Brit and Iggy, and See You Again by Wiz Khalifa

Pork roll and scrapple and crispy bacon

3. Favorite color? 
    Blue

Something that involves traveling the world

I drive it: VW Eos

• labrolabro member
    edited May 2015

And my answers -

Favorite NEY reg? As always, a tie between @GoldenPenguin and @Swazzle
    Favorite NEY not-(quite) a-reg but not-a-newb? @AlPacina
    Favorite NEY newb? @jenjen047 I wasn't sure at first but you're growing on me. ;)
    Favorite NEYer's wedding? @Swazzle because her dress was gorgeous and so was all of her décor! ETA I may have a new favorite but I need to wait for @GoldenPenguin and @hummingbird125's AWs first.
    Favorite NEY pet? Indy (@TwoDimes) I adore her little personality and her eyes and her funny ears. She's the best!

• 1. Current favorite song? Not listening to much music lately ... maybe "What a Difference a Day Made" as covered by Jamie Cullum. Butter-smooth voice.
    2. Favorite breakfast food? Cold oatmeal. Hear me out. You soak oatmeal in honey, milk, and yogurt overnight - I have a recipe for this if anyone wants eat. Consume the next morning with fruit.
    3. Favorite color? Orange.
    4. What is your dream job? I still kind of wand to be a meteorologist. I might go back to school and at least get my degree after I finish my Ph.D. and MBA (plan to start that in the fall semester).
    5. What is your dream car? I want a late 60s VW Bug so bad!
  • 1. Current favorite song? Together by Brandon and Leah Jenner (heard it on the Bruce Jenner interview and am OBSESSED)
    2. Favorite breakfast food? mimosas, pancakes, SAUSAGE, omg too many to choose
    3. Favorite color? purple-y ones
    4. What is your dream job? part time esthetician (facials and waxing)
    5. What is your dream car? white Lexus or Mercedes SUV

Favorite NEY reg? all of them but @southernpeach89 makes me really happy
    Favorite NEY not-a-reg but not-a-newb? well since im a newb its hard to say but who falls into his category but i really <3@eilis1228 if she counts?
    Favorite NEY newb? @untouchablets (i think youre a newb?) also i still miss nycgal...i wish she would come back and update us ;)
    Favorite NEYer's wedding? i think ive only seen pics from @keptinstitches so im going with that one! :)
    Favorite NEY pet? INDY!! also @cocobellaf has an adorable crew

@twodimes wins for best "dream job". haha though @labro has a good one too, if it counts ;)
  • @labro

that legit made my morning :) glad im growing on you!!
  • 1. Current favorite song? Haven't been listening to the radio much, no real favorites but I do find myself always singing along to anything T Swift and "Shut up and Dance with Me"

2. Favorite breakfast food? not a huge breakfast person but our local breakfast place has the BEST chocolate chop pancakes

3. Favorite color? I don't really have one

4. What is your dream job? I was thinking what @twodimes said before I even saw her response! Best of both worlds

5. What is your dream car? Possibly a Range Rover
    @caseface5 I used to have a Mustang convertible. Not NE winter friendly, that's for sure!

Favorite NEY reg? I love a lot of you but @swazzle @labro @southernpeach89 come to mind
    Favorite NEY not-a-reg but not-a-newb? not sure who qualifies for this?
    Favorite NEY newb? @jenjen047 and @alpacina
    Favorite NEYer's wedding? really not sure!
    Favorite NEY pet? they're all adorable, how do you pick ONE?? I think everyone should post their pets again so I can decide

• labrolabro member

@lavenderfields13 Obviously Cinders is the best. Yesterday she decided to camp out behind the chair in my office.

• edited May 2015
    jenjen047 said:

1. Current favorite song? Together by Brandon and Leah Jenner (heard it on the Bruce Jenner interview and am OBSESSED)
    2. Favorite breakfast food? mimosas, pancakes, SAUSAGE, omg too many to choose
    3. Favorite color? purple-y ones
    4. What is your dream job? part time esthetician (facials and waxing)
    5. What is your dream car? white Lexus or Mercedes SUV

Favorite NEY reg? all of them but @southernpeach89 makes me really happy
    Favorite NEY not-a-reg but not-a-newb? well since im a newb its hard to say but who falls into his category but i really <3@eilis1228 if she counts?
    Favorite NEY newb? @untouchablets (i think youre a newb?) also i still miss nycgal...i wish she would come back and update us ;)
    Favorite NEYer's wedding? i think ive only seen pics from @keptinstitches so im going with that one! :)
    Favorite NEY pet? INDY!! also @cocobellaf has an adorable crew

@twodimes wins for best "dream job". haha though @labro has a good one too, if it counts ;)

• The many faces of Tessie!

friends tv show funy
  • If I have to choose it will have to be all @swazzle's cats. Everyone's dogs are so awesome but I am more allergic to dogs than cats. I'm probably going to be an old crazy cat lady someday. 

• 1. Current favorite song?
    Bob Dylan - Boots of Spanish Leather

Waffles!

3. Favorite color?
    Purple

One where I had a little bit more free time

Practical car:  GMC Acadia
    Just-For-Me Car:  Triumph TR3

Anniversary
  • 1. Current favorite song? I've been in a Luke Bryan mode lately -- no particular song, just any of his songs
    2. Favorite breakfast food? - Belgian Waffle with strawberries
    3. Favorite color? - Turquoise or pink
    4. What is your dream job? - To get paid to travel and write reviews on all the different places and amenities.
    5. What is your dream car? - BMW Z4
    6. Favorite NEY reg? - @swazzle, @goldenpenguin, and @labro
    7. Favorite NEY not-a-reg but not-a-newb? @alpacina
    8. Favorite NEY newb? @jenjen047 & @untouchablets
    9. Favorite NEYer's wedding? I love each one I've seen for different reasons 
    10. Favorite NEY pet? - I love hearing about everyone's pets, but Violet's ( @goldenpenguin ) poopicle stories always make me laugh.
  • 1. Current favorite song? Blackbird - The Beatles.
    2. Favorite breakfast food? - Hashbrowns
    3. Favorite color? - Purple
    4. What is your dream job? - Tenured Professor
    5. What is your dream car? - Hmm...I don't really have a dream car.
    6. Favorite NEY reg? - @allusive007
    7. Favorite NEY not-a-reg but not-a-newb? @alpacina
    8. Favorite NEY newb? @jenjen047 & @untouchablets
    9. Favorite NEYer's wedding? @allusive007 but I loved seeing everyone's weddings!
    10. Favorite NEY pet? - I could never pick a favorite!

• @swazzle Those pictures!! 

@labro your sister squishing picture is still one of my favorites!

• @labro I think you need those pictures side by side in your house. and at your desk. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards