Maryland
Options

Bridesmaids dresses mix match HELP

I am getting married June 11, 2016 and I am having a hard time with choosing my wedding colors. I started with peach and then lilac and now I am thinking that I want to mix match colors. I have 8 bridesmaids so I am trying to figure out what will look the best together. I would love some advice! I was thinking I would do 3-4 colors and divide them throughout the bridal party. I think that some of these photos below might look like EASTER and I do not want that. Do i throw in a grey? Any help would be appreciated! Also my fiance would like to keep lilac in the mix.

Re: Bridesmaids dresses mix match HELP

• Options
    If you do the same colors as the first picture, I would definitely think you tried really hard for that Easter look. My friend got married last year and her bridesmaids wore different shades of purple. I don't really have any real advice to offer you, but I would say that you need to pick colors wisely, otherwise you'll end up having photographs that look like a conglomeration. I just looked at these pictures again, and in the third one, I'm immediately drawn to the girl wearing gray. Ergo, pick colors that are relatively the same shade as well. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards