New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Affordable Dresses

Hi girls! I have a question to you all living in New York and NJ (Westchester, Orange County, Paramus are the best). My wedding is very, very close (October), and I'm struggling to find a dress. I'm going to David's Bridal today but I know their dresses, and I'd love to find something romantic, very light kind of like the dresses I'm attaching here... I'm scared of buying a dress online after I heard so many horrible stories. Do you know any Bridal shop that has pretty low prices (I don't want to spend more than $150), and similar style? Please HELP!!! 

Re: Affordable Dresses

• Options
    I feel like that kind of budget is going to be difficult anywhere you go.  Did you have any luck at David's? 
  • Options
    DItto to klk.....I would definitely try David's.  You just missed their $99 sale though :(  

• Options
    Don't buy a dress online, they are so shady and counterfeit. You can also try Nordstrom - they have a lot of nice formal/bridesmaid dresses that could pass for a wedding gown.
  • Options
    If you are willing to go toward Kingston, I heard that Bridal Cottage is extremely reasonable by selling sample dresses at huge discounts. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards