Not Engaged Yet
Options

Weekly Accountability (4/11-4/15)

13»

Re: Weekly Accountability (4/11-4/15)

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @PamBeesly524 Omg I would NOT be able to resist the bacon, egg, and cheese sandwiches at all! Especially not on a Friday. Nope. You should go for it because it looks like you don't have anything extravagant planned for the rest of today anyway! PROTEIN!

• Options
    Breakfast: Kind+ bar - I think this one was peanut butter dark chocolate and water

Cheat day: I haven't yet worked into a routine where I will have a cheat day, but it's most likely going to fall on the weekend.
  • Options
    FRIDAY 4/15

Breakfast: 1) Banana bread (didn't stay down).  2) Scrambled eggs, nectarine, some lattee.

Lunch: H wants Brazilian, so I might be able to get away with a rice bowl of some kind.  We'll see.

Dinner: Supposed to go to a wedding at a cheap Mexican restaurant.  Not sure if I'll eat before (I should) or try to find something to eat there.

Snacks: No idea.  We need to clean out the fridge and go to the grocery store.

Exercise: Would like to try some yoga, but we'll see.

Friday's Question

When is your cheat day and what do you plan on indulging?
    Usually Friday.  We'll go out for a bigger lunch and then find something small for dinner.  And I normally get some kind of treat (ice cream, brownie, etc.)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards