Not Engaged Yet
Options

It's actually Thursday today

13»

Re: It's actually Thursday today

• Options
    @GoldenPenguin I'm not sure that I've seen any pics of Bruschi.. AW please?
  • Options
    @GoldenPenguin WELL I LOVE HIM ALREADY. It cracks me up when dogs sunbathe with their legs out like that. ERGGHH he's so cute.
  • Options
    @GoldenPenguin  jeez Bruschi is getting big! I have to say my fave is the sunbathing one ;) Aww Violet too :)
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @GoldenPenguin Omg Bruschiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

• Options
    @GoldenPenguin OMG I can't get over his face! I love the expressions and I just want to squish him!!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @PamBeesly524 - Vi doesn't frogleg, so I was so excited when he did. It cracks me up. 

@MissKittyDanger - He LOVES being outside. We're fencing our yard (which is a huge pain in the ass because of our driveway) JUST because he wants to be outside 100% of the time. 

@labro - He's a very vicious pit bull, don't forget. He might just lick your face off. 

@LizzyTish88 - He is so ridiculously expressive. And he loves being squished, so he'd totally let you. As long as you let him give you ALL THE KISSES.

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @GoldenPenguin OMG Bruschi!!! I want to kiss his face! 
  • Options
    @GoldenPenguinFROG LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    @GoldenPenguin Tess gives all the kisses too, so I'm used to it. He can give me kisses any day!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @GoldenPenguin I hope he viciously licks me all over my face!

• Options
    @GoldenPenguin, aw! They're both so cute!!! I love when my dog does the frog legs. It's hilarious.  They both look like such sweet dogs.
  • Options
    @swazzle I was thinking about shopping LLR tonight too! So basically I fully support this plan!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @Swazzle he's getting a tattoo?! What is he getting? Also fully support the LLR shopping.
  • Options
    @PamBeesly524 - He is and supposedly he told me he was going. I have no idea. He usually just comes home with something lol 

• Options
    @goldenpenguin - Awwww, Bruschi!  I love that sweet, sweet face.  :) 
  • Options

So we were given 2 hours of paid early release last Friday, for the holiday. Apparently someone in my group had a deadline on Friday, and was still working on the report until the last minute. Well, because I came in to the office earlier, I got to leave earlier than her. Apparently she needed to ask me questions for her report, and I wasn't there, so she bitched about me to my boss and I just got "talked to"........ about how I should have sent her an e-mail or something........ even though I didn't even know she needed anything in the first place!

If this wasn't my Friday..........

But luckily it is! 3 hours to go until my weekend!

• Options
    @AlPacina WTF? That's so shitty! PS since I forgot to answer before because I got distracted by the puppy pics, the neighbor was so upset and the mom assured him that the tooth fairy would know he lost it and still give him money!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @AlPacina stuff like that makes me lose my mind. I feel like your co worker just got rewarded for being a whiny asshole.

• Options
    @AlPacina  I was just about to say basically the same thing as @PamBeesly524
  • Options
    I have one AW moment: H and I paid off his first student loan. If all goes well, they should all be paid off around February 2018!
    This is awesome!  Congrats!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards