Not Engaged Yet

It's actually Thursday today

Re: It's actually Thursday today

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @Swazzle And since I'm the oldest I was the one leading by example....

• @Swazzle, ah. You have so many amazing things to come! 

Yeah, he does! I'm in Canada. It's hard but it's short term so I'm surviving. I miss him most at times like this when my dog is sick because I'm tired of cleaning up accidents. Haha.
  • @cu97tiger  it sounds crazy, but yeh. It might just be because I'm drinking something sweet and not hungry in general.
  • @southernpeach89 OMG I had that genie costume too!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @Swazzle I'll post mah pants after this meeting!

@TwoDimes re: your favorite toy - THOSE ARE MINE TOO! I didn't have that bus but that dog in your pic drove a LOT of cars around my parking garage.

• @labro ..... right! and even after the holiday meal, I'm thinking about all awesome leftovers and when I'll be hungry enough to eat them!

• @cu97tiger, doesn't it sound amazing? My best friend makes fun of me because I'm always craving something. 

Also all these answers are making me want a vacation so badly. 
  • @eilis1228 - What's your favorite restaurant in Austin? I'm pretty sure I could sustain myself on queso alone.

The rain has let up a little, but there's more to come. Our house is on a high enough slab that we don't have to worry about flooding. And I didn't have any trouble getting to work today (damn). How are things up there? Seems like y'all always get the worst of it.

• @LizzyTish88 It's an option under the little paragraph formatting tab. 

@beachyone15 Trudy's lol. I could eat their queso and enchiladas all day every day, and their drinks are sooooo good. I'm glad you guys aren't too flooded! I think Houston has gotten the worst of it. There are parts of the Dallas area flooding, but nothing like Houston/South Texas. So scary! A friend posted on FB the other day that they had to cancel their weekend trip to Kerrville because the flooding is so bad.

• @AlPacina Oh wow I had no idea! You are a little over a week older than me. That's cool!
  • @eilis1228 AH! Okay..

I gasped so loud last night I scared the crap out of BF and Tessie!! I just couldn't believe what happened! I was all wound up at 10 last night, we actually had to watch TV to calm down before bed. I have so many questions! We didn't finish the last episode of the season but we can't wait to to see what happens! 
    friends tv show funy
  • labrolabro member
    @AlPacina Omg that one kid in the gif! They just want everyone else to STFU and sit their asses down!

I love grape hyacinths too! We used to crush acorns and make all sorts of "feasts" with whatever we could find around the yard too...but I think my mom would've been pissed if we had started picking her flowers.

• @PamBeesly524 LOVE those pants! They are so cute! 

@LizzyTish88

Welcome to George RR Martin. He likes to kill off well-loved characters very unexpectedly. :( It's what makes the story SO good and so terrible all at the same time. What questions do you have? My H and I are GOT nerds and follow all the theories and subreddits and stuff. 

• @PamBeesly524 - Omg, I love those pants! I would be too scared to try and pull them off too, haha, but you're rockin them!

@GoldenPenguin - You are the freakin best! You know how we could get that thousand bucks for free, right? Go Fund Me! :P

• @swazzle, feel better!

@lizzytish88, your neighbors' kid is funny!

@cu97tiger, hugs.

@twodimes, good timing for Michaels if you can get there in the next couple of days - frames are half off.

@labro, I'm still thinking about food right after holiday meals, so I can't get to you there.

@goldenpenguin, vibes for Bruschi!
    ---
    Pulled pork for supper last night at church, so that was pretty good. Tonight is coconut curry lentils, which I think I'm looking forward to way more than H. Otherwise I finished the baby blanket, made a pocket prayer shawl for a coworker who is having some health issues, and cast on a scarf for my mom. I'll work on/maybe finish that tonight.

The sump pump ran last evening for the first time in over a year. Our water table has been really low!
  • @GoldenPenguin My favorite part of that gif is Aubrey Plaza cracking up. I <3 Parks and Rec. Also, you look fabulous today!

• @GoldenPenguin - I hope Bruschi gets better soon! I also love your outfit, especially the shoes!

@PamBeesly524 - I just pinned those pants to my SF board. So cute!

• @PamBeesly524 - I forgot in my last post, but I ADORE those pants! They look amazing on you - rock 'em, sister! 

@beachyone15 - Thank you!! I got them at Target last year. (I get a lot of things from Target, haha) 

*******************************************************************************************

• labrolabro member
    @GoldenPenguin PS You should just go on a trip next year to Norway with me and H when we go in August! We started taking Norwegian on DuoLingo last night and holy shit...the language is impossible. I think we're screwed.

• @GoldenPenguin - All the snugs for my Bruschibutt! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards