Wedding Woes
Options

Prudie Day!

2»

Re: Prudie Day!

• Options
    @eileenrob I'm sorry about your mom. Sending you all the good vibes. 
  • Options
    @eileenrob - i'm so sorry to hear about your mom.  I know it can be hard to stay positive.  Thinking of you guys.
  • Options
    ((hugs)) @eileenrob<3 
  • Options
    Sending positive vibes for your mom and hugs for you, @eileenrob.

Still home sick but feeling better. Back to work tomorrow. 

We’re supposed to get slammed with snow this weekend too. 12”-18” predicted. DW is going grocery shopping so we don’t have to worry about it this weekend.
  • Options

Eileenrob - T&P for your mom!  I hope the second opinion goes well!  My BFFs dad had bladder cancer and is just having a reoccurrence that was caught with his follow-ups.  I know it would be far and your mom may not have anything cancerous, but I'm passing this info on.  But the Cancer Institute of NJ (I think that's the name - its in East Brunswick area) treated him.  He did need chemo, but the main treatment he had and is getting again is tuberculosis is injected directly into the bladder and held there for a certain amount of time.  That was basically it, he went to the bathroom normal (but would pour a half gallon of bleach into the toilet each time over the next 2 days or so).  In about a month, he will do that process over again, though this time they think he can skip chemo.

I have an eye doctor appointment today.  I've been without contacts for almost a month and I'm over it!  I need them back!  I think I may get glasses this time and pay for the contacts with flexible spending.  We will see!

H is heading straight home today, so we can get our outside Christmas decorations down before whatever craziness we are getting from this weekend's storm.  We are near the rain/snow line, though I think I would prefer the snow.  Since we are getting a deep freeze right after, I'd rather deal with the snow than all the rain turning to ice. 

Later I pick up DD from daycare.  I think I might head over to JC Penny to make a couple returns.  I need to do it before my cc payment is due on the 23rd, so I don't have interest charges.

• Options
    Thoughts and prayers for your mom @eileenrob. I hope the news is good and the doctors can treat her easily. I am so ready for this week to be over. I'm going to Florida in two weeks with a bunch of girlfriends and it can't come soon enough!
  • Options
    Thoughts and hugs for you and your mom @eileenrob!

I picked up a shift today. Got here and they threw an orientee at me which kind of threw off my day even more. Then I slipped and fell in the rain so that was great. I took some ibuprofen right away to help prevent more swelling since I twisted my ankle. But I’m glad I’m making some money. And I get paid today so yay! 

• Options
    Thank you everyone <3 I’m going to channel positive energy which is my mom’s request.
    Thanks for that info @OliveOilsMom and hope your ankle heals soon @levioosa
  • Options
    Best wishes with your mom @eileenrob