October 2014 Weddings

I need help with my colors (PIP)

tmclawchicktmclawchick member
5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
edited October 2013 in October 2014 Weddings

We have our venue and originally, I wanted to do something dark, like a reallllly deep purple and gray. I'd like to use a ton of candles to give it a romantic vibe, but now I'm wondering if deep purple + gray = romantic? We're going to get uplighting, so ultimately whatever color we settle on will be the color of the space. Now I'm second guessing myself and wondering if there's another color scheme I should use that doesn't look out of place for a fall wedding/ and might complement the space. I'm including pictures below to give you an idea of what we're working with, space-wise.... what do you think? I suck at stuff like this...

Edited because clearly I suck at loading pics as well :)

Re: I need help with my colors (PIP)

• Purple and grey sound GORGEOUS in my opinion! I think you should stick with it .
    Anniversary
  • My colors are gray, cream and purple and everyone I have told so far thinks its going to be very pretty for a fall wedding. Everything in the picture looks very neutral so any color looks like it can match :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think your colors sound nice. Anything with the right flowers and candles is romantic!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards