Not Engaged Yet
Options

My Bachelorette AW

edited October 2013 in Not Engaged Yet
So last weekend a big group of my friends and I went to Savannah for my Bachelorette Party and it was an absolute BLAST! I got drunk way to quickly... So we got there Friday night and we started off our evening by going on a slow ride pub crawl which basically means you ride a huge bike together around Savannah while drinking and going to different bars. That was a lot of fun but it was pretty cold and our leader of the bike was mean! We stopped at this bar at the end which was were I basically became black out drunk...I don't remember the rest of the evening. I woke up the next morning hungover but trudged through the rest of the day shopping and taking pictures with my best friends. That night we started off with a surprise lingerie shower and penis cake : ) Then we went to dinner at this amazing Tapas restaurant and went back to the hotel after that for more drinks and a very interesting game of Never Have I ever lol. I had a checklist to complete that night of dares sooo it was a very interesting evening lol. I kissed a bald guy on the head, took a screaming orgasm shot, slow danced with a stranger, talked dirty with a stranger, and to top it all off my veil and my garter I was wearing that evening were covered with plastic penises lol. Sunday morning we came home but my gosh I was tired! Here is the evidence: There are pictures of people in costumes because it was basically Halloween in Savannah and we also went to The World of Beer (picture with all the beer names on it). People also dressed there animals up for Halloween and it was called Wag-O-Ween...SOOO CUTE!

ETA: This was all planned by @lmhollister who is the best MOH and big sister eva!!

Re: My Bachelorette AW

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards