Not Engaged Yet
Options

OLW

CLoGreenEyesCLoGreenEyes member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
edited October 2013 in Not Engaged Yet
Dear Maryland commuters,

I want to apologize for all the disruption I have caused on your morning and evening drives for many years now. I had no idea until yesterday that I was singing so loudly in my car. I promise that I will be more mindful of the volume at which I'm jammin' in the future.

Remorsefully yours,
Woman who was told to "sing it, baby!" at a stoplight yesterday by a very amused gentleman in the car next to her

Dear Dad,

Happy birthday! Lookin' good at 64! I love you!

Love,
Yo' daughter

Dear eyebrows,

Go pluck yourselves.

Hehehehehe.

But seriously, y'all are a mess and I'm sick of it. I keep plucking and plucking and plucking and you just keep growing back and growing back and growing back. I can't control you.

No love,
The human you're attached to

Dear self,

Don't forget to do your careplan!

Love,
Me

Re: OLW

• Options
    @Amapola14 - That's hysterical about your singing! My mom is one of those people that'll encourage the person in the car next to her to keep singing/dancing. She's so embarrassing. 

3 days until ALL the mimosas!

Dear H, 

Thanks for the random middle of the night quickie :) 

Dear work, 

Please don't become a nightmare at 5pm. I really do not enjoy working 11 hour days despite what you may think and I have somewhere to be tonight. 

Dear Snapfish,

I have about 2,500 photos that I need to print and I would like to keep from spending $300+ so if you could have an unlimited penny prints promotion like now, that'd be great. 

• Options
    @Amapola14 lol

Dear Passenger Side Speaker,

Lo siento. It appears you now rattle, and I know it is my fault. I too like a nice loud sing along. You know the kind. Where I can't hear my awful voice? Again, sorry.

Sincerely,
    This girl

Dear Workday,

Fly by.

Best,
    Tiger host-to-be

Dear Staycation,

14 days!

Love,
    Employee in need of a vacation

• Options

Dear Saturday,

Hurry up and get here so I can see @swazzle and @hummingbird125! I can't wait to drink.

Me

-------------------------------------

Dear NEY,

Thanks for keeping my BSC at bay, especially @motolyn with her turkey gizzard comment, every time I prepare a turkey I'll think of you.

Love, Buddy

---------------------------------

Dear Powers that Be at BF's Job:

You laid off an ass-load of people yesterday including people that my BF directly reports to. Even though everyone is getting a sweet severance package, please don't lay off my BF. He's not stressed about it, but I didn't sleep last night worrying for him.

----------------------------------

Dear Body,

I like what we're doing now, let's keep this up, remember what they told you, you can be good 80% of the time, so calories don't count on Saturday.

Me

-----------------------------------

Dear BF,

Thank you for changing your mind about Saturday. Even though the crazy in me wants to meet an ex whatever of yours, I know it's better we not do this. At least we'll have our friends over and their HUGE dogs, yummy beef stew (thanks @lennonkdc!), CAH and booze. Oh and FINALLY use the firepit!

Love, Grammy

------------------------------

Dear Trick-or-treaters,

Your asses better show up at my house tomorrow or I'll hunt you down and force candy upon you.

So psyched for Halloween!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Dear DH,

You're good to me.  And you're a sweet husband.  And I love you.

Love,

Your snuggle partner for life
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear AnnieCat,

You are precious and sweet and I love that we snuggle all day while I look for work.  I can't wait until Halloween to unleash your new toy!  You'll go bananas!

Love,

Mom
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Boobs,

Please stop being so sore.  I don't even get periods anymore with Mirena!

Kthxbai.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Girls of NEY,

I love you so much.  You keep me sane and entertained.

Love,

Shoes

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Job Gods,

Pleasepleaseplease.

Love,

Girl clutching sore breasts instead of rosary beads

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear @motolyn,

OMG A DASIAN!!!! 

Love,

Has been squealing and jumping up and down in excitement randomly since I found out
  • Options
    dear rain,

I love you.  don't leave me.

kisses,
    girl in a state crippled by drought

dear house-cleaner,

I LOVE YOU.  I can't wait to see my sparkling clean house after work today!

much love!
    Groupon-girl
  • Options
    Dear knitters of NEY,
    Does working on smaller needles stop "stockinette curl?" I can't remember today.
    Stitches
    ---
    Dear work,
    NO.
    -Stitches
    ---
    Dear sleep,
    Soon, I promise.
  • Options
    Dear Pastor,

I know you have a busy schedule but I'm getting antsy about scheduling a meeting here soon so FI and I can discuss ceremony plans with you!

Dear guests who haven't RSVP'd,

I'm no longer annoyed with you but I think it's really rude that you find it acceptable to not RSVP to a wedding where you have a seat where your food and drinks are paid for...sooo please tell me something before I try to call you.

Dear FI,

I'm really tempted to look at silly Halloween costumes for us tomorrow. I want to win a new pair of sneakers!
  • Options

Dear BF,

I love you and all the awesome sexy times we've been having lately! I can't wait for this weekend. It's been way too many weekends in a row that we haven't been able to have us time and I miss you!

Love, Me

Dear @southernpeach89 ,

Look at this adorable picture of us you missed including in your bachelorette AW! Also, I promise to try to make time to upload all the pictures I look with the fancy camera tonight. Also, I worked on my MOH toast last night with BF. You should be proud of me for even thinking about what I want to say ahead of time. :P

Love, Your big sister and best MOH eva!

Dear House,

You are going to look so pretty and bright and shiny and new when you're done being painted! I can't wait for the painters to arrive...even if we're having to spend a lot of $$$ doing all this.

Love, Your Owner

Dear NEY Ladies,

Thanks for all the excitement and "eeeee's!!!!" yesterday! I am excited too! I know you'll do an awesome job of keeping me from going BSC in the interim.

Love, Me

• Options
    @lmhollister -WAHHH I can't see the picture! I just teared up a bit : ( speeches make me cry. I wonder if our little sister plans on making one lol
  • Options
    Dear self,

You can do this you can and will pass this exam today.

Love,
    Me

Dear God.

Please let me pass this exam this afternoon.  I feel confident but I need a little extra help from you.

Thanks,

Girl who seriously wants to pass her series 10 today

Anniversary

• Options
    Dear FI,

We leave on Friday!!! So excited to spend the weekend in Vermont and it couldn't be timed any better. We shall have all the sexy times and go hiking and shop around and eat all the good food!

Sincerely,
    Your fiance who knows it needs to be Friday now

Dear magazine editor,

Please say you liked my links. I know the blurbs were good, but the links made me more nervous!

Sincerely,
    Worried new contributor 

Dear Parents,

Thanks so much for the surprise present at the office yesterday. I'm going to need that car shovel once it begins to snow!

Love,
    A very surprised daughter

Dear work,

Just no. I'm done with you this week. I have no patience for your shenanigans.

No love,
    your reporter

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Dear Posters without Avatars,

Please add an avatar? I haaate that you look like several other posters. Be an individual.

Do it.

Thankyoumuch,

jenjenniferf

• Options

Dear el Senor:

Seriously, you rock. I don't know how you put up with me on a daily basis.

Love,

The chic who forgets everything

Dear Bean:

I love you to pieces. Thank you for all the recent hugs. They make me feel like a rockin mama. I know you're growing up, and it makes me sad, but you're always going to be my baby boy.

Love,

Always your mommy

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options

Please add an avatar? I haaate that you look like several other posters. Be an individual.

Do it.

Thankyoumuch,

jenjenniferf

I can't get mine to change! I have no idea why.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2013
    Dear @jenjenniferf
    8 hours. WOOT. I need wine tonight. 
     Love, Tiger 
     ======= 
    Dear work, 
    WTF. I've worked for two straight hours and gotten nothing done. I NEED TO STOP GETTING EMAILS THAT CONTRADICT EACH OTHER.  
    Love, Outta here this afternoon 
     ======= 
     Dear DH, I friggin love you. 
    Love, me
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    Dear Chicago Tribune (mobile edition),

I have no idea if you have been hacked or something, but please stop sending me to websites like "Teen Party Sluts" and "XXX Surprises" when I try to read the news.  It's quite annoying.

Thanks,
    That News Whore on the Bus

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Dear @Swazzle & @Buddysmom80,

73 hours! Cannot wait use up every second of unlimited mimosas and to get leave BF at home while I get do something fun :-)

See you soon!
    Hummingbird

------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear pupdog,

Just found out there is going to be another dog staying upstate with us over Thanksgiving, so you will have a FRIEND! I cannot wait to let you run around a big backyard with a big, bouncy, labradoodle. You are going to have a ball (and be tired enough that your daddy and I feel okay leaving you alone so we can go out and party at night.)

Love,
    Mommy

--------------------------------------------

Dear mother of the kid I babysit,

You suck. If you REFUSE to drive your kid to her dad's house at 10:15PM to get something she forgot, why should I have to do it? Did you not realize it was already past the time I was supposed to leave, and did you not think that I maybe wanted to get home before 11? Try telling your daughter "No, find something else to wear, and maybe next time you'll remember to actually pack everything you need when I tell you to do so." Not "Well....maybe J will bring you....."

I'm learning lots of "what not to do" with this job,
    Your too nice babysitter

-----------------------------------

Dear extra retirement funds,

Yeah, I didn't know you existed until a few months ago, but once I realized that you were not a part of my 401k I decided I would rather you live in my bank account. I do not understand why it is taking MONTHS to get a check cut for a few thousand dollars. Every time I call I get told something different and it is really frustrating. GET IN MY WALLET.

No love,
    Girl who just renewed her car insurance for 6 mos. and who's rent is due tomorrow.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Dear BF,

I love you. ALL the loves. 

That's all.

GF

Dear Rusty Hoes,

I miss you all so much. Our apartment is far too quiet without all of you. 

Come back?

S2H misses you too. But not as much as Violet.

Love,
    BBQ

Dear work,

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to say I LOVE YOU at every turn. I seriously never thought I'd find the perfect position for me. Thanks for proving me wrong.

Love,
    A very grateful employee

*******************************************************************************************

• Options

Kait said:

Do it.

Thankyoumuch,

jenjenniferf

I can't get mine to change! I have no idea why.
    Well I a. appreciate the attempts. and b. appreciate your siggy pic making you "Kait." :)
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited October 2013
    Dear Tennis Elbow,
    GTFO.
    Thx, Me

Dear ladies,
    It makes me really happy to be here posting in this thread right now.
    Love, Elle

Dear Stomach,
    Shut up.
    No love, Elle's thighs
    Eta: does this show up with line breaks to the rest of you? Because its an ugly mess on my iPad.
  • Options
    Elle1036 said:
    Dear Tennis Elbow, GTFO. Thx, Me Dear ladies, It makes me really happy to be here posting in this thread right now. Love, Elle Dear Stomach, Shut up. No love, Elle's thighs Eta: does this show up with line breaks to the rest of you? Because its an ugly mess on my iPad.
    Nope, it's an ugly mess. For some reason, my post did that to me, too, after I typed it, it suddenly took away all my hard returns. BOO.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    cu97tiger said:
    Elle1036 said:
    Dear Tennis Elbow, GTFO. Thx, Me Dear ladies, It makes me really happy to be here posting in this thread right now. Love, Elle Dear Stomach, Shut up. No love, Elle's thighs Eta: does this show up with line breaks to the rest of you? Because its an ugly mess on my iPad.
    Nope, it's an ugly mess. For some reason, my post did that to me, too, after I typed it, it suddenly took away all my hard returns. BOO.

Well, fuck.
  • Options
    Dear Company VPN,

You need to fucking work.  Like now.  I've got a hot little Social Security Card with my name on it, and HR needs to be updated.  FIX IT! 

Sincerely,

My dual personalities are killing me

Dear salesforce.com,

So I love your insane amount of apps and crazy amount of info, but how hard can it be to add an account number?  You know that thing I need to place orders?  Because, I'm pretty sure I would like to get paid off said orders.

Sincerely,
    Tired of searching in 10 places for 1 number

Dear @loves2shop4shoes,

Yay to makeup, mimosas, and french toast.  Noms!

Sincerely,
    Is it the weekend yet?

Dear jiggly parts,

Stop being so effing jiggly.  If I promise that the honeymoon binge is over, will you cooperate? 

Regards,
    Not enough Spanx for this
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    OOOHHHH how could I forget??

Dear Sox,

Let's get this done tonight, boys!! I really want to wear my Red Sox shirt to work tomorrow, even if it IS against dress code!! 

FEAR THE BEARDS!!!

Love,
    BriSox

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    beanbot2002beanbot2002 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited October 2013
    Dear @elle1036 a.k.a. Real Elle : I missed you like whoa!
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    Dear @peaseblossom55

Good luck on your test!!! You can rock it!!! Soooo many vibes

-blue&white

Dear @elle1036

So excited you're back! How is life going?

-blue&white

Dear FI's mom,

I don't really get this whole "precancerous" diagnosis and I understand you don't either. But I recommend not googling ever cause dr google is scary as crap. I love you, I know you're crazy anxious, and I can't wait until the doctor makes this nonsense go away

-precancer is no less scary than the c-word ugh

Dear Abby lee miller,

You are psychotic. How come you can't be arrested for abusing other people's kids? But how come I keep watching? Is it really abuse if the kids like it?

-I'm so confused by your presence. I was probably scarred by my similar ballet teacher as a youth

Dear body,

Please sleep appropriately tonight. I have no idea why you are tired today. Weirdo

-brain

I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    @elle1036 your post opened with line breaks for me...but I'm on my phone lol
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    tuarceathatuarceatha member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited October 2013
    cu97tiger said:
    Dear @jenjenniferf
    8 hours. WOOT. I need wine tonight. 
     Love, Tiger 
     ======= 
    Dear work, 
    WTF. I've worked for two straight hours and gotten nothing done. I NEED TO STOP GETTING EMAILS THAT CONTRADICT EACH OTHER.  
    Love, Outta here this afternoon 
     ======= 
     Dear DH, I friggin love you. 
    Love, me
    4.5 hours! @cu97tiger :)
  • Options
    Dear elastic on my shirt dress,

Why you have to choke the shit of out my stomach?  You are now demoted to shirt and I have to wear tights with you.

Sincerely,
    My belly doesn't appreciate being strangled

Dear Santa Fe Chicken Salad,

Can you please turn your self into a fried chicken breast with mashed potatos and mac & cheese for lunch today? I would appreciate that very much.

Love,
    Hungry lady

Dear @beanbot2002,

How do you deal with your body rebelling against you?  I sometimes feel like I'm thinking one thing and my body does the other.

Love,
    First timer

Dear People in Chat,

I <3 you tis all.

Love,
    ME

• Options
    dear house cleaning lady,

you did a HORRIBLE job!  I will be getting my money back pronto!

no love,
    Coco-whose-house-is-still-dirty
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards