Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

ceremony location in Franklin Park area

My fiance and I went to check out Blueberry Hill Park Activity Center in Franklin Park Township today, and we really liked it! They have a gazebo in the park some people use for the ceremony, but we werent really impressed with it. We really like the activity center, but does anyone have any suggestions for ceremony locations nearby? We'd like to keep the ceremony and reception within 30 minutes of each other in the North Hills area.

Thanks so much!

Re: ceremony location in Franklin Park area

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_ceremony-location-in-franklin-park-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:e770fd4d-64f0-4749-a4f0-e2af852c3b68Post:6e4f21b4-06f7-418d-b4ba-8be52e956f70">ceremony location in Franklin Park area</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiance and I went to check out Blueberry Hill Park Activity Center in Franklin Park Township today, and we really liked it! They have a gazebo in the park some people use for the ceremony, but we werent really impressed with it. We really like the activity center, but does anyone have any suggestions for ceremony locations nearby? We'd like to keep the ceremony and reception within 30 minutes of each other in the North Hills area. Thanks so much!
    Posted by bulletproofX3[/QUOTE]

<div>How about Phipps Conservatory? So beautiful! and witin 30 minutes away:-)</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards