Not Engaged Yet

Thursday Accountability

I'm hungover and it's taking every part of me to not eat ALL the things right now. 

B: 1 egg, slice of pork roll, iced coffee with skim
L: Soup from ABP
D: ST Chicken parm
S: Apple, banana, Greek yogurt

Re: Thursday Accountability

• B: Monster (30) skim milk (90) some sort of cereal

L: Chicken Marsala (240)

D: Frozen Pizza since it's Halloween, all the candy, and some wine

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • H and I were in bed by 9:00 last night.  I am feeling a little more "with it" today, but just worn out.  I really think I haven't adjusted to the early nights yet.  :(

B:  2 eggs + mushrooms (only had a few bites, too early in the AM for 'shrooms) + 2 pcs. bacon; coffee with milk
    S:  I brought a fall glow tangerine
    L:  stir-fried cabbage + mushrooms and ground beef + marinara; pineapple
    S:  CLIF peanut toffee buzz (LINK) - never had this before, hope it's good.

goals:  work-out (I'll have an hour after work before we pick up H's cousins to go eat CFA and trick or treat) & not eat more than 2 pcs. of Halloween candy or treats.  THIS IS A BIG GOAL.  actually, I caught myself grabbing a pumpkin candy corn and eating it this AM (like, at 7 AM, what??) and ended up spitting it out.  I don't even really LIKE those!!

and this has nothing to do with accountability, but I have so many days off coming up!  last Christmas I had pneumonia, so I didn't get to enjoy much time off.  this year, I have:
    Nov. 11 - Veteran's Day
    Nov. 27, 28, 29 - Thanksgiving
    December 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 30, 31 - Christmas
    Jan. 1 - New Year's         
    .image

TELL ME THAT THIS ISN'T GLORIOUS?!?
  • B: Coffee, banana, bagel w/cream cheese - 8 pts

L: Borscht - 6 pts (we made lots o' soup)

S: Apple

D: Fish Tacos yummmm and maybe some wine and Halloween candy...haven't worked out the points values yet

• @lmhollister - can I get the recipe for your Borscht?  we love soup!
  • @CocoBellaF We stole it from the Internet. :) First time we made it we left out the ground pork and this time we included it. It's super tasty either way. Also if you wash your hands immediately after chopping up the beets and then proceed to wash them like 5 times most of the red comes out right away...I used a cheese grater this time so my hands were covered and they were only the tiniest bit pink when I was done.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/ukrainian-red-borscht-soup/detail.aspx

• @CocoBellaF We stole it from the Internet. :) First time we made it we left out the ground pork and this time we included it. It's super tasty either way. Also if you wash your hands immediately after chopping up the beets and then proceed to wash them like 5 times most of the red comes out right away...I used a cheese grater this time so my hands were covered and they were only the tiniest bit pink when I was done.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/ukrainian-red-borscht-soup/detail.aspx

oh my!
  • I couldn't sleep last night because I'm stressed and then once I did fall asleep I had the worst dreams ever! Ugh bad night!

B- Coffee and eggs
    S- Cucumbers
    L- Grilled Chicken
    D- Leftover Pork Tenderloin which was so yum!

E- Crossfit
  • HOARMONEZ, Liv.
  • Do you think that that's the culprit even on Mirena? Those fuckers are supposed to be evened out on this.
    Once and a while I get PMS-like effects with Mirena. For example, last night I was crying my eyes out because 1) I just loved my cat so much (seriously this happened) and 2) that the last time the Sox won the world series I was young enough to stay up during the whole game.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Do you think that that's the culprit even on Mirena? Those fuckers are supposed to be evened out on this.
    Once and a while I get PMS-like effects with Mirena. For example, last night I was crying my eyes out because 1) I just loved my cat so much (seriously this happened) and 2) that the last time the Sox won the world series I was young enough to stay up during the whole game.
    I love this!

I love this!

--------------------------

My BF was looking at me like I lost my mind. Then I cried more when the cat ends up sleeping on my BF's lap. I'm like "look, he likes you more!" It was an odd night last night here.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Hahahaha @buddysmom80. I totally get it, and you're right, I definitely have had PMS-y symptoms and I DID have a period last month. So maybe this is just stupid hormones. All I know is I want to eat everything in sight, and my stomach is making terrible noises.

--------------------------

I had a period last month too! It's 100% hormones! That's why I'm buying Halloween candy tonight because I would've eaten it all by now.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • My accountability is going straight down the tube today. One of my coworkers just brought me a small bag of Halloween candy. I'm screwed...I've already eaten a mini Twix bar and now I'm working on a box of Nerds.

• Omg I want all of your candy, @lmhollister.

• I want candy corn for some reason.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • I'm not big on candy corn.  too sweet.
  • I love candy corn so much. I will have all the candy corn that you guys don't want, Liv & Coco. 

• B:  Egg white scramble with cheddar cheese and canadian bacon
    S:  ?
    L:  ?
    S:  ?
    D:  ?

I need to get better at planning this shit out.
  • OMG YOU GUYS.

I just finished my meal plan and grocery list for next week, and I have the most amazing dinner planned.  Are you ready for this?

Autumn stuffed acorn squash (inspiration LINK)
    Cranberry sauce (LINK)
    Bacon-wrapped green beans

AH!!  autumn deliciousness.  YUM.

that is all.  carry on!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards