Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Short Bridesmaids Dresses

Any recommendations for short bridesmaids dresses? I'm looking for pewter/gray. I like there to be a variety of styles for the girls to pick from. I fell in love with all of the short dresses from Alfred Sung - but I don't like the feel of the dupioni fabric and the gray that comes in the other fabric seems pretty dark. Any advice appreciated! TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Short Bridesmaids Dresses

• pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alfred Angelo has a really pretty dark silver/pewter that comes in short dresses.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • heb557heb557 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lindsay- I like the Alfred Sung originally too, until I saw that it was going to cost the girls $300 for the dress! I went with Allure, It was between that and Alfred Angelo.
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • Tara5384Tara5384 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I let my girls select any silk chiffon dress in pewter from J.Crew and the girls love them.  Some of them were even able to get theirs on sale for $49.99!  
  • edited December 2011
    My BM dresses are pewter and we went with Bill Levkoff.  IMO, they have a nice, fun selection!  We were all thrilled with the shade of gray, too:)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    PS - if you check out the BL website, the pewter actually looked like it had a blue hue to it, but in reality, it didn't one bit.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! I like all of those options! I really like the Bill Levkoff and I might go check some out today.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards