African American Weddings
Options

scandal rundown friday

So what did we think of last nights episode? Also Congrats to Kerry Washington on her pregnancy.. do you think they will write that into the script?

Daisypath - (PNE7)

Re: scandal rundown friday

• Options
    OMGoodness I am a complete mess. I knew her father killed her mother when they were at suday dinner. I thought maybe Jake had done it, but Fitz!!!! Im telling you my nerves can't take it.

And I hope they don't write her pregnancy into the show. That will be to predictable.
  • Options
    I knew that Fitz kiled mama pope I just knew it!!! And I so hope that they write it in as Jake's baby. I just want to see him shirtless more often....
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    When mellie told olivia she needed her because fitz needed her. UGGGGHH that whole speech tore at my heart! I hope they don't write her pregnancy in. i'm confused. why did fitz shoot that plane down in the first place? do we know?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    @footballwife77... im thinking because daddy pope wanted momma pope dead and fits is in B-3 what ever the rest of the numbers are..lol.. I dont think that they will write teh pregnancy in..

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options
    cideficidefi member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited November 2013
    Yeah Im surprised Fitz is in the B16. And I don't think he shot the plane down only, I think he pulled the trigger on Momma Pope. Actually I think that's what he was suppose to do, but I think she's alive, and that he hid her away somewhere. I think she's coming back and is gonna be the take down of Poppa Pope!!!
  • Options
    cidefi said:
    Yeah Im surprised Fitz is in the B16. And I don't think he shot the plane down only, I think he pulled the trigger on Momma Pope. Actually I think that's what he was suppose to do, but I think she's alive, and that he hid her away somewhere. I think she's coming back and is gonna be the take down of Poppa Pope!!!

that is genius i didnt even think of that

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options

cidefi said:
    it is genius!! BUT. he only had 1 hour. they made that very clear. you think he got that plane down and an action plan within that hour?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    cideficidefi member
    edited November 2013
    it is genius!! BUT. he only had 1 hour. they made that very clear. you think he got that plane down and an action plan within that hour?

Girl its B16. Anything is possible...lol!!

• Options
    cideficidefi member
    edited November 2013
    http://www.thewrap.com/abc-scandal-khandi-alexander-cast-mom

Introducing Mrs. Maya Lewis Pope, Olivia's mom. I am sssooo excited!!!! It just hit my FB.
  • Options
    When mellie told olivia she needed her because fitz needed her. UGGGGHH that whole speech tore at my heart! I hope they don't write her pregnancy in. i'm confused. why did fitz shoot that plane down in the first place? do we know?

I actually hated this.  Mellie Imma need you to pick a lane and stay there.  Either Liv is the homewrecking man stealing whore you take the opportunity to call her every damn episode or she's legit the chick your husband wants to spend his days making jam with and you acknowledge he can't be happy without her but hell, which is it??  I like my Mellie smart and ruthless and leavin a bitch lying bleeding in the street.  This tearing up and humbling yourself with your husband's girlfriend? dude no.   p.s. Shonda Rhimes, if I have to look at the both of them lip quiver in a scene together one more time, my thumb will press the red button.   oh, and Shonda, I love Lisa Kudrow, but lose her, she annoys me.

Cic, that is an excellent prediction in the story line!  love it.  But Fitz didn't know who Maya was when he got those orders and even if he had, (assuming) the order came after takeoff, what'd he do with her mid-air?  Now I realize I've thought this over way too much.

• Options

ass="QuoteText">When mellie told olivia she needed her because fitz needed her. UGGGGHH that whole speech tore at my heart! I hope they don't write her pregnancy in. i'm confused. why did fitz shoot that plane down in the first place? do we know?

I actually hated this.  Mellie Imma need you to pick a lane and stay there.  Either Liv is the homewrecking man stealing whore you take the opportunity to call her every damn episode or she's legit the chick your husband wants to spend his days making jam with and you acknowledge he can't be happy without her but hell, which is it??  I like my Mellie smart and ruthless and leavin a bitch lying bleeding in the street.  This tearing up and humbling yourself with your husband's girlfriend? dude no.   p.s. Shonda Rhimes, if I have to look at the both of them lip quiver in a scene together one more time, my thumb will press the red button.   oh, and Shonda, I love Lisa Kudrow, but lose her, she annoys me.

Cic, that is an excellent prediction in the story line!  love it.  But Fitz didn't know who Maya was when he got those orders and even if he had, (assuming) the order came after takeoff, what'd he do with her mid-air?  Now I realize I've thought this over way too much.

He knew!!! Watch its gonna come out. He figured out why Roman wanted that plan shot down...to kill his wife. But what he didnt know and still doesn't know, it that they had kid...LIV!!! And I think they erased his memory, but it came back. IDKY give me a minute, I figure it out.

• Options

Ruthless. but I love it and Cic called it i know we all saw the story but here it is again about her mom http://www.essence.com/2013/11/06/coffee-talk-khandi-alexander-cast-olivia-popes-mom

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options

He knew!!! Watch its gonna come out. He figured out why Roman wanted that plan shot down...to kill his wife. But what he didnt know and still doesn't know, it that they had kid...LIV!!! And I think they erased his memory, but it came back. IDKY give me a minute, I figure it out. 

He knows now.  It's the reason we hear Huck emphasize that she didn't go by Mrs. Pope - nobody knew who she was then, even if he had, he didn't know he was killing Command's wife because they all just now figuring out his real name is Eli Pope, Fitz knows he's Command, he doesn't know Command is OliviaPopeDaddy.  I really should have more to do than this.   lol!!  

• Options
    He knows now.  It's the reason we hear Huck emphasize that she didn't go by Mrs. Pope - nobody knew who she was then, even if he had, he didn't know he was killing Command's wife because they all just now figuring out his real name is Eli Pope, Fitz knows he's Command, he doesn't know Command is OliviaPopeDaddy.  I really should have more to do than this.   lol!!  
    Girl PoppaPope got too many damn names 1st off.

Ok so here's how I understand the story:

Eli Pope/Commander/Roman pick a name...had his wife killed by having a passenger plane shot down. Fitz the POTUS flew said plane because he was in the area picking up Jake and that Peter guy (that Huck killed). Cyrus knows this mission to be called Operation Remington. But nobody knew that Maya Lewis who was a passenger on that plane was married to Eli Pope. Ok I gotta go rewatch some episodes because I'm missing some details. I remember something about Iceland...hold on I'll be back. TEAMNOSLEEPAGAIN!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards