Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

going to lose my mind over photography

This is my second wedding. I want to keep it low-key and simple (which is hard enough with my first time wedding fiance going crazy with his guest list - he has at least double the people I do LOL).

In a perfect world I'd have an engagement session, four hours of wedding day coverage, and the rights to our favorite images for less than $1000. I found a photographer who offers exactly this out of Youngstown (which is okay b/c I'm getting married close to the PA/OH border (not Pittsburgh), but he doesn't offer that package for a Saturday wedding. ARGH.

All the packages I'm seeing with the photographers I've researched from Pittsburgh to Erie have extravagant packages and not only are they $$$$, they are just too, too much. It's just not what I want [insert temper tantrum here].

Any suggestions?
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: going to lose my mind over photography

• It is crazy how expensive it can be but deff worth it.. atleast what I think.. I was sad with so many good photographers out there how fast they fill up. Pictures by Shayln is great. She did my friends family pictures and will be doing her wedding here in August.. She seems very reasonable. Here is her website.. Maybe you can talk with her about what you are looking for. http://www.picturesbyshalyn.com/ Best of luck! When are you getting married?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • rooey5004rooey5004 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2012
    Try Andria Jones photography. She did our e pics which we absolutely love and I believe she may be in your budget www.andriajones.com/
  • I just looked at Third Floor Orchard. I have an appointment with her next week! She offers a discount for an engagement/wedding package and I think it comes out to be about $1100.
    www.thirdfloororchard.com
  • J. Marti in New Wilmington has some specials similar to what you are looking for. I booked a special with him last year that has full coverage of the day from getting ready until 10:00pm at the reception and a dvd with reprint rights for about $1000.
    My Bio
    Derp Engagement Photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Check out the standard... I believe they have a photo package for 1200.
  • We are using Lauren Zurchin. She will probably be a little over your budget but she is amazing. I hunted all over for the best photographer without having to sell a kidney to pay for it. Her work is great and she is a great person!

She is working on her website but her phone number is there.
    www.laurenzurchinstudios.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards