Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Flowers & Cake

Hi Ladies!
I love reading everyones posts, since I really feel like I have no idea what I'm doing when trying to plan this wedding sometimes your posts help! :) 
I'm getting married at the end of June & we've chosen the venues for ceremony & reception, gotten the photographer & engagement photos, & I've chosen & bought my dress...  When should I start looking for/ choose cakes & flowers?  I don't want to end up scrambling, but also don't want to call too early! Suggestions for great bakeries & florists would also be appreciated!  

Thanks in advance! 

Re: Flowers & Cake

• pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Signature Desserts and Val Brooks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the link at the top of this page for cake/florist reccommendations. I'd say booking 4-6 months in advance would be good, so you definitely have time.
  • JoyjoshMJoyjoshM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think you can start looking for and book your bakery or florist too early. We are using Cakes By Tammy and Val Brooks. Sounds like you got a lot done so far though...GL
  • edited December 2011
    I echo the idea that you're definitely not too early! Wedding season (May-Sept) really seems to fill up fast! We're going with KS Kennedy who has been a doll to work with for flowers and Vanilla Pastry Studio for the cake. Good luck!
    Married since May 12, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards