Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

I've read the entire internet get me out of here!

Ok I need to be done with today! I'm going to run screaming out of my office building like a mad woman due to boredom.

Let's play a game. Ask me a question! Anything I'll answer.
image.

Re: I've read the entire internet get me out of here!

• edited December 2011
    Oooh, I was going to suggest ask me anything earlier and then I got distracted by work.

Any update on your sisters?  The one behaving badly with bringing her children to the wedding and then one that is planning her own wedding?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Er/jerEr/jer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me too!  Still 2 hours of this. :/  And a whole day tomorrow.

Okay - one thing you would most like for Christmas?

Do you have a dress yet?
  • elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The one with the children is a mess, she called me for the first time since our last arguement to tell me about her kids frist trip to the dentist. It was awful for the kids so then we argued about that.

The sister who is also getting married called me to tell me she got her invitations and wanted to know when I'm sending out my STDs so she can send out her invites first. Sounds like a competition these days..
    image.
  • New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_ive-read-entire-internet-out-of-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:e9abdf34-f4d0-40c6-b602-ac9691d4cda0Post:48e32499-bc57-4919-b2f7-3913690ea6b0">Re: I've read the entire internet get me out of here!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Me too!  Still 2 hours of this. :/  And a whole day tomorrow.
    Posted by Er/jer[/QUOTE]

ME TOO! I'm bored out of my mind today, no clue how I'll get through tomorrow. Oh wait, I'll be coming in late and booking a conference room so I can hulu it up without getting looks :P
    edited December 2011
    I really haven't asked for anythign for Christmas but what'd I'd really like is to be able to keep working part time. 9Not sure if it's possible)

The dress ooh the dress. I went shopping again yesterday and was super disapointted. I think I'm going to go try on this one again caus eI really can't get it out of my head.

image.
  • edited December 2011
    Ever kissed a chica?

You said anything! :P
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    edited December 2011
    oooh M- Yes I did say anything. Scandalous but yes I have kissed a chica. she was a hot chica too ;) 
    image.
  • edited December 2011
    Ooh! Interesting...

I never have. A friend tried once at a bar, but I automatically turned my head and ducked. :P   I'm so boring.
  • missizzmissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_ive-read-entire-internet-out-of-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:e9abdf34-f4d0-40c6-b602-ac9691d4cda0Post:5d976e2e-6d78-4426-a858-408e51c778ab">Re: I've read the entire internet get me out of here!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ooh! Interesting... I never have. A friend tried once at a bar, but I automatically turned my head and ducked. :P   I'm so boring.
    Posted by dreamalotmp[/QUOTE]
    We'll have to work on this for you.  You're never too old for a little girl on girl :-P
    edited December 2011
    Haha Your not boring! I was young and a little drunk. Now one of my sisters is a lesbian so it's a little odd for me to be like yep I kissed a chick, and my sister does it on the reg cause she digs chicks and I was just being a drunk chick.
    image.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_ive-read-entire-internet-out-of-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:e9abdf34-f4d0-40c6-b602-ac9691d4cda0Post:255e031a-4370-4992-b415-5df330882b22">Re: I've read the entire internet get me out of here!</a>:
    [QUOTE] Now one of my sisters is a lesbian so it's a little odd for me to be like yep I kissed a chick, and my sister does it on the reg cause she digs chicks and I was just being a drunk chick.
    Posted by elishanb[/QUOTE]

Maybe best knot quote of '09? 

Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
    edited December 2011
    KR- So funny yet so true
    image.
    edited December 2011
    Anything else?
    image.
  • edited December 2011
    What does your FI do?  I know you mentioned his hours changing in the GM post.

Search & Win
  • edited December 2011
    Are you taller than your FI?

What is your favorite book?
    edited December 2011
    KR- My FI works for FedEX

M- Fi and I are just about the same height unless I have heels on and then I tower over him. It drives him insane when I have heels on especially anything that I love (like a 4 or 5 inch heel)

One my my fav books is the Time Travelers Wife. I read it about 6 yeaars ago and loved it and have read it at least once a year since then. I alos enjoy reading historically fact based fiction like Phillippa Gregory's novels.
    image.
  • edited December 2011
    Other than your gown, what's next on your WR to-do list?

Search & Win
    edited December 2011
    KR- That is a good question. I'm not sure. I am sending out the STDs and the hotel info in Jan. We still need to taste some food and decide a menu for the rehearsal/reception (both places are booked just no menu) We need to pick a cake (design and flavor) He needs to start looking at some tux pictures. And some orders need to start happening so it doesn't all have to happen at once (vases for CPs and what not)
    image.
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha!  Just came back from a meeting and was totally unprepared for this thread :)

What sort of road inspired your FI's song title today?  ;)

If you could get on a plane and fly anywhere in the world tonight, where would you go?

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
    edited December 2011
    haha

Well the road was this road that we we parked on the side of when we stayed at my dad's house for a little while once. We NEEDED to get out of the house so we drove around till it seemed right and pulled over and well then you know ;)

If I could use a plane for tonight I would fly to MO to pick up my BFF and then she and I would just fly around and stay in the air. We never get time to just hang out the two of us, I'd be afraid that if we'd land that something would distract us and we wouldn't get to catch up on life like we really need to. So staying up in the air would be ideal right now.
    image.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards