Florida-South Florida

Bridal shower lunch location?

Hi ladies, my BFF who lives in Ft Lauderdale (I'm in Orlando)  is going to be a first time bride at age 47 (!). We're having a lunch shower for her in Feb and are looking for classy restaurants (on the beach??) that hopefully have a separate room for 15 guests and will accommodate a budget of about $20-$25pp.    We've looked at Casablanca, (over budget) and B Ocean (no private room) Any suggestions??  Thanks!  

Re: Bridal shower lunch location?

• People are going to start thinking I have a job at Bimini Boatyard (I don't).  I just think they are an ideal location for a party.  They have a newer, smaller room for parties that still looks out on the river behind the restaurant, but if the weather is cooperative, I'd also suggest their outdoor seating.  Prices will be at the upper end of your budget and may go over if you include alcohol.  However, the food NEVER disappoints and the service is top shelf. Speak with Patti.
    Good luck. 
  • i agree with Lauderdale Pink. http://biminiboatyard.com/parties.cfm ... I just went to a baby shower there; great food, service and I would definitely recommend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards